Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: Magash]
    #475709 - 09/11/10 04:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It has already been proven that there is water in the universe that isn't frozen or in the form of steam. In fact there isn't one bit of evidence to back up what you say. You have to just put in (and even you can do this) water in the universe in google and tons of sites showing how they proved it come up.

You may want to start looking at the NASA site. (No that won't work water in space isn't mentioned in the bible)

or start with "The PHYSICS of WATER in the UNIVERSE" by Professor Scott Hyman

I'm pretty sure he knows more about it then some idiot who makes up crap cause it's not in the bible.

You realize the bible is the biggest book of fairy tails ever. Even bigger then Mother Goose's book.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: Sigma]
    #475711 - 09/11/10 05:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I would like to say:

:ilold:

Now read this if you have a problem understanding the possibility of other life in the universe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

And yes, I do think "technological life" can exist. Science is very close to break throughs in nanotech and AI that will allow this to happen.

Edited by DungenessDank (09/11/10 05:11 PM)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: DungenessDank]
    #475716 - 09/11/10 05:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

That's not the bible. :awewtf:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (09/11/10 05:03 PM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: THEBats]
    #475721 - 09/11/10 05:08 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ezekiel 1:4-14

And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went. As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

Sounds like some fucking aliens to me.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#475724 - 09/11/10 05:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

He just got a 3 day vacation from here.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#475725 - 09/11/10 05:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #475742 - 09/11/10 05:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone interested in the universe, check this out:

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/

Its a picture of the universe every day, some craaaaaaaazy shit. I keep it in my daily folder and check it out every morning.

And check this out:

(if you missed the beginning, right click > view image. It'll open it in a tab, totally worth watching!)

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: RasJeph]
    #475746 - 09/11/10 05:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#475755 - 09/11/10 05:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yeahhhhhhh man.

But theres no aliens out there. :rolleyes: :facepalm:

We just overcame incredible odds and are one in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. :lol:

Also, whos to say aliens need water to survive? Whos to say our elements are the same as the rest of the universe? We're basing all our anti-alien theories on what we know about OUR planet/solar system.

Weather or not they've visited us, now, that I'm not sure about...but it HAS to be out there. By rule of averages.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#475758 - 09/11/10 05:27 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

No odds to overcome bro.  God created us then created space and other galaxies to confuse us and lead us away from salvation.  Also all the element will be the same, based on all possible configuration of protons, neutrons and elections.  How life interacts with these elements, utilizes them for energy is what could change.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#475765 - 09/11/10 05:37 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said: Also all the element will be the same,

I didn't so much mean the atomic make up of elements, rather elements that are non-existent on our planet.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#475771 - 09/11/10 05:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well we can predict elements based on their makeup.

Nearly every artificial element we've created on earth are extremely unstable.  Also we are able to pick up signatures of elements from other galaxies, we can detect their makeup, even from the ratios of heavy elements other than hydrogen found in stars we can estimate their age using such methods.  Not impossible I just think it would be improbable and a rarity, since elements other than hydrogen and helium, relatively speaking are rare.  Something as heavy as some of our man made elements would not only be unstable most likely but they would be an extreme rarity.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (09/11/10 05:50 PM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#475773 - 09/11/10 05:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Unobtainium

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#475789 - 09/11/10 06:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I was wondering one thing. Why does everybody here seem to think that life has to form on other planets the exact same way it did on earth. For all we know there are trillions of planets in the universe with trillions of ways to form life.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#475794 - 09/11/10 06:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sigma said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Sigma said:
Umm...sorry, no. Aliens aren't real, we are the only planet that can support life.

Every living creature needs water, and earth is the only spot ever made with the stuff.

Not only has there never been another form of life, but no scientist on earth can prove aliens exist. There are no aliens, we are all alone.
  Ever wonder why this planet is so brimming with life? It is because 1, we have water. 2, we are close enough to the sun to maintain life, yet not close enough to be burned to death.

So again, if there is even the slightest theory in your mind that it is even remotely possible, then you are Retarded.

I really do hope you're trolling.  If not, do yourself a favor and sterilize yourself so you can't contaminate future generations. 

Funny how your using an argument of ignorance to defend KNOWING that other life doesn't exist.  Also :facepalm: to other planets not containing water.  Europa, look it up.

These are the last words I'm going to let you read, because obviously you are retarded.:nignored:

I just caught this.  Fuck wad.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #475801 - 09/11/10 06:51 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sigma said:
Aliens don't exist...you're retarded if you actually think there is other life.

Now isn't that a bold statement.

So you really think this is the only planet in the entire universe with the properties to support life?
Yet you have no facts of any kind to back this up?

Wow! :what:

--------------------
Bastard greedy for salvia, want me to cheat, take advantage of a friend shroomerite G!

Tangerines said: "Real men quit cold turkey - alone in their rooms with no drugs."

OK so ... where is everyone? This place is so dead lately!

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #475805 - 09/11/10 06:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sigma said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

Richard Dawkins said:
I really can't understand how someone can be this ignorant.  Preconceptions about what is needed to create "life" based on our conditions for life here on earth, arguing for there absolutely not being aliens, citing lack of evidence ironically as evidence and reasoning for not believing in other life....  Wow man.  You have your work cut out for you.  You probably have to remind yourself to breath. 

Whatever man, just saying, aliens aren't mentioned in the bible.

I seriously hope you don't pass your seed onto another generation.  So, explain to me how someone can die, then come back to life to write a story.

God = Non-Existent. 

You lose.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #475832 - 09/11/10 08:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sigma is fucking dumber'n hell!

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#475870 - 09/11/10 09:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I was wondering one thing. Why does everybody here seem to think that life has to form on other planets the exact same way it did on earth. For all we know there are trillions of planets in the universe with trillions of ways to form life.

Exactly, intelligent life may be more rare than other life forms, but even a extraterrestrial bacteria is an alien lifeform.

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
    #476043 - 09/12/10 06:34 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I think it's been disproven but
the idea that a mushroom spore could propagate through space is
:awehigh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale