Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehisheater
trigger man
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Hempfest 2010 Thread!!!!
    #464725 - 08/21/10 09:42 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys we got another Hempfest on our hands! The biggest celebration of our favorite plant is underway, and I'm bringing you in depth coverage. I will be posting pics and giving updates this whole weekend so stay tuned. And if anyone in the Seattle area is on here, then get off and go support your cause!!! And a donation never hurt anyone. Because of lack of donations, this may be the last hempfest. I hope everyone does there part to keep this amazing celebration alive. See you guys there! last year at 4:20 they threw joints all around the stage, unbelievable! and the cops were not but 30 feet away. I'll be sure to check out the latest gear and shit too. Well i'm out!

--------------------
They call them fingers but I never see them fing... Oh wait, there they go.
-----------------------------------------------
Doo Yoo Hookah???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: Hempfest 2010 Thread!!!! [Re: hisheater]
    #464762 - 08/21/10 10:37 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hell yeah, I'll be there bro. All day too. Probably not gonna hit up the joint toss though. The joints are filled with that legal weed shit and burns up in seconds. I got better things to smoke. Maybe we will randomly meet in a round of bowl smokin. Haha.

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #464868 - 08/21/10 03:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Man, I'm SOOO pissed my car won't make it from the Dry-Shitties up to Seattle and back... I was planning on going, but can't make it now.

--------------------
My best run so far

Offlinehisheater
trigger man
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hempfest 2010 Thread!!!! [Re: Tank333]
    #465347 - 08/22/10 11:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This one's for you, Jack. This year's theme for hempfest is all about Jack Herer. Jack died last year in October, and HighTimes has been writing articles about Jack and stories with him since. You know the guy, alot of have either smoked the famous strain named in his honor, or grown it yourself. And even a smaller majority may have his world famous book, The Emperor Wears No Clothes, in wich he debunks the entire war on weed and is where alot of protesters and others have gathered information to help end this senseless, ceaseless war. . But I digress, on to hempfest!

Well hopefully more growers will be out there today. Saw a few, not many. There were a few booths with grow shit but not many. Sorry, my friend's laptop doesn't accept SD so I have to wait till I get back home. Someone was selling home built Stealth cabinets that looked decent.... but I don't need that shit. Plus it was like $2000 for 9sq feet. But it was weird because he ended up living a few houses away from me, and I live pretty far from Seattle! There was a home built aero setup that someone was selling the plans of for like $40. It was lame, stinkbud's setup is way better and free on hereHarvest a pound every 3 weeks. There were teas, and pollen extractors. Last year there was an L.E.D. shop, but I didn't see them this year. Some decent pipes and bongs, but not alot of unique pieces. Got a grinder, and of course my official hempfest shirt, with jack herer on the front.

Saw a few good bands and speakers, saw Ron Jeremy, hanging with some young bitches. heh heh. you sly pooch.. Wow, I can't believe I went this long without talking about the crowd. Imagine a solid river of people 50ft. wide, going on for about 3 1/2 miles. This is Hempfest. It's insane to think that all of these people smoke weed and live pretty much within driving distance. Ha, I saw a kid hit a 6ft bong right as these cops walked by. They stopped and checked his I.d. to make sure he was over 18 and pretty much let him go. But he was like right in the middle of the walkway. As long as you are discreet, the cops won't do shit. For some reason I smelled the most weed everytime I walked by some coppers. But yeah another great Hempfest. I'd go again today, but it takes 2 hrs. to get like 1 mile down by hempfest. Hope you guys enjoyed this long and lengthy description. We should all pitch in for next year and get a booth, bet we could get alot more traffic on here. That'd be sweet. A safe place for Growerites to meet.... but maybe I'm just to stoned..... Hisheater over and out!

--------------------
Doo Yoo Hookah???

Offlinethe man

#466586 - 08/24/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

just so you dont go spreading misinformation Jack did not die in oct or last year!!!

Offlinehisheater
trigger man
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hempfest 2010 Thread!!!! [Re: the man]
    #467141 - 08/25/10 07:01 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

wow you are soo right... I'm soooooooo sorry for "spreading misinformation", He died april 15 2010 in Eugene Oregon. He was just not able to communicate in anyway whatsoever since October of last year, and arrangements for death and remembrance were made then. Man I swear everyday I get less and less motivation to come on here when assholes have to jump on anyone who says anything that can't be absolutely proven or is slightly wrong. Nowadays people only come on to talk shit it seems, you can't ever get an answer for a small question. Everyone is so self righteous. Later bitches.

--------------------
Doo Yoo Hookah???

Offlinethe man

#467237 - 08/25/10 11:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

sorry for correcting something that was wrong you said man. didnt mean to hurt your feelings. i mean it really sounded like you knew all about jack so people might do a search and read that and think its true. it was a simple correction. Internet is serious....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder