Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Mini Cab/Closet Bagseed Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Indoor soil with CFL lighting]
    #452177 - 07/27/10 11:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright so to get started this is a Bagseed grow. It was some pretty dank stuff I could say. As for lighting.. At the moment I am using 2 5000k 27 watt and a 15 watt 6500k Spectrum CFL in a mini cabinet I guess you could say its pretty ghetto but organized --..--. Nothing was made for growing in there except for the Soil.

I am growing this plant for learning reasons and personal use only. Mostly for learning right now cause I got this Blue Cheese and ROCKLOCK waiting to be grown. But first I need to finish this grow.

The plant was germed using the paper towel method. Then was thrown in some Scott's premium potting soil That has a super low NPK. Now the plant has been vegging for 7 days already it came up on the 21. I could say its doing pretty good.

I plan on letting it veg in there for a bit then throwing it in my closet where then ill have a mass setup with home made built Stuff Like a light rack a Screen for some LST.

Other Details: Watering with distilled water. Temps range from 83 to 76. And with my luck ill miss by a mile and this plant will die.

Pics?

There's that heat stress kicking in to play

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #452179 - 07/27/10 11:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I light rack for closet Flowerage I built.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #452389 - 07/28/10 11:55 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:tomsellick:

im gonna be watching:biggrin:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #452560 - 07/28/10 04:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thnx Its Hard getting people to watch lol

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#452757 - 07/29/10 01:26 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i feel you dude. haha its pretty slow round these parts :/

do you have a fan in your grow space?

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #452961 - 07/29/10 08:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea just a fan blowing the hot air out not one going in. The first fan leafs seem to be curling down and the tips are bending down also.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#454217 - 08/02/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Update

Well its grown a lot more in the last couple of days tell me what you think.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#454221 - 08/02/10 09:46 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The Burnt part Was Heat stress I believe. I moved the lights and Now it hasn't happen to the new growth. So I think I solved that one Not sure.

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#454252 - 08/02/10 12:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

wooh! looking good :billymaythumbup:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#454340 - 08/02/10 06:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ThX!

--------------------

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
    #455078 - 08/04/10 03:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Keep it up man :thumbup:. I'm definitely looking forward to how this grow turns out.

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

OfflineCharlieD123
Stranger

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: DRAGON]
    #455081 - 08/04/10 04:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Got my eye on this man, looking good. :thumbup:

OfflinePhilma
Stranger
Male

Loc: Deep south
Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: DRAGON]
    #455082 - 08/04/10 04:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Impressive!!! You might want to start a log book!  :goodluck:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: Philma]
    #455603 - 08/05/10 07:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

update

Well Here is a little update for you guys watching this grow. Plant seems to be doing good what you guys think?

And I set up my flowering closet tell me what you think. It isn't fully finished tho But I am working on it.

And here is the closet setup...

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #456469 - 08/07/10 05:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

looks nice n healthy man, only thing is it seems a little drooopy, was it sleepin when u took this? how much are u watering it? mayy be a liiittle overwatered...

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #456704 - 08/08/10 02:22 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

No it wasn't sleeping. But It is really standing up now idk Why? Maybe it was a little over watered at first but I watered it like 10 hours ago and its now standing up real straight.  When should I transplant you think? And would now be a good time to flower cause its getting big for the cabinet. Maybe I can veg it out in my closet Not sure.

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #456930 - 08/08/10 06:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i would wait until 12 inches to flower, or at least as big as big as your closet can handle it. I like your plants thought, nice green leaves with a good amount of nodes. If I were you I'd wait at least 3 weeks before i flower em. I dont even know if those stems could even hold a bud. Oh and I would prolly transplant em now.

--------------------
Everything I say or post is 100% authentic. I am an outlaw and I do many illegal things. I am proud of them all.

Edited by rakipo (08/08/10 06:31 PM)

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: rakipo]
    #456991 - 08/08/10 08:03 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Truee Well My closet has a lot of height but I am keeping them low with the scrog or just some simple LST. Cant wait to flower With my luck its prob a male. It's starting to grow the leaves in between the nodes Cant wait to see it get more bushy.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #457005 - 08/08/10 08:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Okay that makes alot of sense, plants do that after u water them.

No don't flower it yet, you would get such a tiny amount of bud and be so pissed, trust me i've had a freidn flower at 6 inches, its such a waste i tried convincing him not to, but no luck.
I would say try lsting them. It's very simple and forgiving, you can't really fuck it up unless u snap a main stem, even then it will just work out like supercropping or topping. I can help you with it if you need it, there is a really good post on marijuana cultivation that furrowedbrow posted, its stickied right at the top.

and yes i would transplant at least to a 1 gallon pot, ur best bet would be just to go straight to a 3 gallon though, so you only have to transplant once, and you will never have to worry about your plant becoming rootbound.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #457015 - 08/08/10 09:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea I def cant flower it yet lol. I might have to move it to the closet to veg it out more. You know a lot about feeding?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom