Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStinky Pete
Stranger
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Micro Cfl Grow - Northern Lights X Skunk
    #619661 - 04/22/12 04:01 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Everyone

The name is Stinky Pete and I found this forum after registering on Shroomery. And I like it.

I have been growing for a few years now and dont consider myself an expert but neither a noob. I believe that there always new things to learn. I will be starting up the seed in a month, cause I'm just waiting for the current grow to finish up.

Attached is some pics of the current grow. Its my Bubbelliscious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStinky Pete
Stranger
Male

Re: Micro Cfl Grow - Northern Lights X Skunk [Re: Stinky Pete]
    #619666 - 04/22/12 05:52 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Forgot a few things

Soil: I'm gonna do my own soil mix. A very primitive one, but one that has served me well in the past. I am using a composted organic soil that has some river sand already mixed in. The seeds love it.

With the soil I mix perlite and vermiculite and a handfull of bonemeal. This mixture drains very well but holds moisture in pretty good, cause summer gets VERY hot here.

I have my own worm farm so I don't buy any nutes. I really try to stay away from chemical fertilizers.

We are now going into winter soon, so outdoor is not gonna happen. Like I said, my current grow will be finished in 4 weeks. Then I wanna start up the bean and veg indoor while taking cuttings.

Any tips on anything will be helpfull

Blessings

Offlinestonepony
common folk

Loc: 420 Maryjane lane
    #619681 - 04/22/12 09:13 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

u can take cuttings from flowering plants but most likely to late for the ones that are almost finished cuttings is the way to go if u havent never cloned before  do some practice with bag seed  that is what i did now that i got that down pat i'm ready to grow and clone my seeds that i order

OfflineStinky Pete
Stranger
Male

Re: Micro Cfl Grow - Northern Lights X Skunk [Re: stonepony]
    #619979 - 04/24/12 04:19 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Thanx for the bro.

Yeah, I was thinking of taking cuttings but have SO many seeds left that I'd rather grow from seed. The NL x Skunk I wanna take cuttings of cause I only have the 1 left. Talking about cuttings, is it true that I can't take a cutting from a cutting. Heard people saying that when that is done the genetics get all messed up and the potency get weaker.

But yeah. My current cab is now on a 9/15 light cycle. Hoping to chop in about 4 weeks time. The temps is currently running at a smooth 28 C. Not sure what it is in Fahrenheit.

Untill next time

Blessings

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #620014 - 04/24/12 01:09 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Why such a small amount of light?  You should be on a schedule of 12/12 for flowering.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineStinky Pete
Stranger
Male

Re: Micro Cfl Grow - Northern Lights X Skunk [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #620083 - 04/25/12 04:03 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

She was on a 12 12 light cycle until a few days ago.

One of my grower buddies told me to change to 9 15 for the last 4 weeks of flowering cause then what happens is that the crystal production doubles and sometimes tripples. The buds ripen better and it also gets a lot stronger. I don't doubt his grow skills cause he has helped me al lot in the past with differant techniques of growing. I laso started giving her molasses so that she can grow thicker in size. I will also be shutting down the lights 2 days before harvest to ensure even more trichome development.

if there is ANY reason why this will NOT work, please inform me so that I can look into it.

Blessings

OfflineStinky Pete
Stranger
Male

#631749 - 07/15/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys

Some of you might have forgotten about me and that's fine. Wasn't long on the forum when I went awol. Reason being that a friend of mine got busted selling seeds and clones. And a lot of peoples names, addresses and other info was on her laptop including mine, when she got caught. A lot of quick movements had to be made and some had to go deeper than the roots. It was a sad day and caused complete halt for many months. But all seems good now and the growing will continue. I kept the NL x Skunk plant, but she is growing V E R Y slowly cause of the cold. We are in middle winter and temps are fucking them up. I turned the my fan speeds down and added some more light. She seems to like it now so she is gonna stay there until spring.

When spring comes I'm moving her outdoors to go mad. Got hold of some GREAT strains. Some of which include:

Bubbaliscious
Killer Kush
White Rhino
Sharksbreath
Jack Herer
Royal Blue Thai
Indica Viper
White Widow

And 2 of my own breeds

Trojan Express (Trojan Horse x Pineapple Express)
Candy-liscious (Bubbaliscious x Pineapple Express)

So I guess the thread will then be restarted but the micro will not happen to this one. I am gonna take 2 strains and make bonsai moms of them. I am also upgrading and getting myself a new cab. Its a mother plant, veg and flower area. as soon as that's ready I will ask opinions on which strains to grow and also some tips on the cab.

Until the next chat

Blessings

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck