Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

ancient aliens. * 1
    #454654 - 08/03/10 06:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

anyone else watching it on history channel?  :minifo:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: ancient aliens. [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #454663 - 08/03/10 06:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'll check it out.:yesnod:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: ancient aliens. [Re: Stoneth] * 1
    #454666 - 08/03/10 06:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

if i remeber correctly theres also a whole thread on it at the shroomery. but its pretty iteresting whether you beleive the stuff or not.

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #454714 - 08/03/10 07:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I have caught a few episodes and they are pretty interesting

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: ▐▐▐▐▐
    #454716 - 08/03/10 07:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
if i remeber correctly theres also a whole thread on it at the shroomery. but its pretty iteresting whether you beleive the stuff or not.

I started one of em :smirk:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: ancient aliens. [Re: DeadHearts] * 1
    #454719 - 08/03/10 07:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Quote:

iStoner said:

I started one of em :smirk:

it was fucking epic, :awesomenod:
i remeber those threads of aliens overthere that you were in. wish we had some threads like that over here at the growery. i cant beleive those threads are dead right now.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: ancient aliens. [Re: iStoner] * 2
    #454781 - 08/03/10 08:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

It might be the same series, but you guys seen this?

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: ancient aliens. [Re: T-Rex] * 1
    #454782 - 08/03/10 08:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

im not a big fan of hawking, but i do wanna watch the show.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: ancient aliens. [Re: iStoner] * 2
    #454787 - 08/03/10 08:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Its really cool, I think you will like it because you love the universe so much haha, and he really goes into detail about the whole thing.

More than definitely worth a watch IMO:awehigh::thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinemycomaster_420
God amongst men
Male User Gallery

Re: ancient aliens. [Re: T-Rex] * 1
    #454942 - 08/04/10 01:56 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea makes you wonder.... :aliendance:

--------------------
Everything I post is in fact entirely fictional

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: ▐▐▐▐▐
Re: ancient aliens. [Re: mycomaster_420] * 1
    #454943 - 08/04/10 02:09 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I feel that the history we were taught early on is but just a
very small part of the truth.

OfflinePhilma
Stranger
Male

Loc: Deep south
Re: ancient aliens. [Re: mycomaster_420] * 1
    #455000 - 08/04/10 11:48 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mycomaster_420 said:
Yea makes you wonder.... :aliendance:

Yes it does!

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #455123 - 08/04/10 05:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I watch along with some pretty awesome others. :awesomenod:

I have a few theories I actually wrote a paper about.

But basically I think these intelligences, ideas and alien knowledge/communication came from DMT aliens though transcendental drug use rather than UFOs.

:aliendance:

The paper got pretty long and by the time I got to the ancient aliens part I was pretty worn out, but it still is good.
Here is the paper:

Quote:

Entheogens and Cosmological Awareness.
Certain chemicals known as entheogens or psychedelics differ from other drugs greatly. They can provide a spiritual, cosmological awareness that no other class of chemicals can compare to. Though they can be extremely powerful, they are not addictive. They can help people get over addictions and mental illnesses. Ancient and mysterious, these mostly plant based chemicals seem to allow access to the deepest and most profound places of consciousness, spirituality, and science.
One of the most interesting of these chemicals is Dimethyltryptamine which will be used as our example. Dimethyltryptamine, also known as DMT, is a relatively simple molecule closely related to serotonin, psilocybin, and tryptamine. DMT is found in human beings and is a normal part of our metabolism. This chemical is found in so many mammals, plants, and fungi it is easier to list where it does not occur than all the places it does. It is the most powerful psychedelic drug we know of and has been used for thousands of years. The powerful spiritual and cosmic effect of DMT, as well as it’s place in human metabolism make a fascinating and thought provoking argument on what role it plays in reality and the human condition.
When people intentionally ingest DMT for a psychoactive effect the results are mind shattering. The user may experience contacting with spirits, aliens beings, and god as well as traveling to hyperspace (the fourth dimension), and reports that mimic that of the classic spiritual experience. The “trip” can be life changing, and have both interpersonal and cosmic meaning.
The visuals of a DMT experience are much difference from stereotype psychedelic visions. These stereotype visuals are such things as melting or waving objects as well rainbow like color patterns. The visual experience of DMT can vary extremely, but a common theme is seeing a large, extremely complicated, indescribably beautiful kaleidoscope or mandala like structure. The user must “break through” these colors into hyperspace where contact with beings may or may not take place. During the initial rush of the trip when the user sees this complicated jeweled pattern, an intense noise often in a high pitch whine or a loud rumble seems to take over their entire body and builds up until they break through. All previous sensory input or reality is pushed away and the trip takes over all the senses. If one opens there eyes during their trip, whatever they are seeing in this alternate tryptamine reality is overlaid onto what ever there eyes are gazing up in this dimension. They describe these overlapping realities as four dimensional. 
Hyperspace is real and controversial realm of physics and geometry that is not experienced in “normal reality”. A sort of scientific possibility of heaven or afterlife. It is a world of four dimensions and a place where time is no longer one dimensional but is flowing and can seem to vanish altogether. This realm is the place where the DMT user can come into contact with alien or spiritual beings which many times talk about human evolution and topics of cosmic proportions. This talk is more of telekinesis like chatter and communication through intricate symbols. DMT users can also go on introspective journeys with deep personal meaning where they are cleansed and healed.
What is of specific interested to me is this beautifully complicated mandala, this Chrysanthemum like kaleidoscope of interacting patterns and colors which they must first breakthrough to enter hyperspace. Could this mandala actually be the E8 Lie group?
A Lie group is an intersection of algebra and geometry; it is a group and a smooth manifold. A Lie group is a group of symmetries and has a continuous symmetry. It is a very complex pattern which expresses a set of rules or laws that act on and with each other. The E8 Lie group is an exceptional simple Lie group and is the symmetries of a 57 dimensional object and the E8 itself is 248 dimensional .
Anthony Garret Lisi, a LSD user and physicist, has created “An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything” using the E8 group, sometimes called the E8 Mandala. This “theory of everything” uses the E8 mandala to weave together all forces of nature and physics, even gravity which is the greatest struggle. If Lisi is right, this could very well be the fabric of the universe. 
My theory is that maybe this beautifully complex interacting pattern which dimethyltryptamine reveals to us and than has us breakthrough could very well be the E8 Lie group. This may be crazy, but if our consciousness literally does travel into hyperspace, the E8 Lie mandala may be the gate we have to open to get there.
The aforementioned noise that is heard during this mandala like vision can easily be linked to this hyper dimensional theory. Noise is a large part of cosmic and quantum theories, as well as noise is a large part of the healing process, and spirituality. White noise and TV static is leftover radiation from the Big Bang, frequencies can be picked up from the super massive black hole in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. Aum, or Om, is the sound of everything in many spiritual practices- it is the vibration of all in one singular cycle of creation, life, and death. The noise the DMT user hears is referred to many a times as a sort of “tuning”. This high pitched whine or low loud rumble could very well be a cosmic and quantum tuning of your consciousness- a fine tuning that allows you to pass through the E8 Lie group and into the beautifully mysterious realm of hyperspace.
Is there any kind of evidence for this wild speculation? Well ancient civilizations, like the tribes of the Amazon, or the Mayans for example, have cave art from thousands of years ago that closely resemble diagrams on quantum mechanics, worm holes, and other divine sciences that our civilizations has only recently stumbled upon. In fact, many scientist look back on some inventions and drawings from ancient Egyptians and speculate that aliens may have visited our ancestors, catalyzed their evolutions, and given them knowledge. A far more likely option than ETs from UFOs are alien/spirit communication through a substance like DMT. Psychedelics are thought to have a played a large role in human evolution by stimulating the brain and expanding consciousness, and also have a healing and possibly a catalyst like effects for evolution of the body and mind. A large amount of evidence is collected in Terence McKenna’s Food of The Gods.
Do psychedelics often cause people to become more aware of the universe, their personality, and the universe? Yes. What that means is anyone’s call. Evidence shows that these entheogenic chemicals played a large part in our evolution, spirituality, and acquired knowledge. With more research being done on these drugs, more knowledge will be gained on these beautiful and complex plant and chemical teachers.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #455128 - 08/04/10 05:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
im not a big fan of hawking, but i do wanna watch the show.

You're not a fan of Stephen Hawking the most brilliant physicist of our time?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale