Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSuperBudMan
Weedaholic

rate my first grow, 6 weeks flowering under CFL, and can i clone my kush? (pics)
    #445034 - 07/11/10 08:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

so i have 3 plants growing on my first grow, all bag seeds but one is definitely a purple kush strain. theyre all at 6 weeks flowering as of friday (its now sunday) and the kush plant i cut off the top and raised the pot so it was close to the light, in hopes of having all the lower buds develop a bit more. was this a big mistake, like did i stress the plant too much? im not to worried but im thinking about doing this to the other two plants as well and wont if its ill-advised.

mainly: i dont want to have to buy seeds and i really love this kush plant i have, so is there a way to just take cuttings while its still in flowering? or do i have to put this plant back into vegetative growth. and if i do, how long should i wait until taking cuttings, and should i take cuttings from the previous growth, or from new growth since reverting to veg?

all help appreciated, sorry if i dont make sense i just smoked some of the kush, quick dried style.

All three:

The kush at 6 weeks flowering:

The other two bag seeds..anyone guess the strains?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSuperBudMan
Weedaholic

Re: rate my first grow, 6 weeks flowering under CFL, and can i clone my kush? (pics) [Re: SuperBudMan]
    #445035 - 07/11/10 08:10 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

forgot to post the pic of the kush plant today, right after i cut the top off:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: rate my first grow, 6 weeks flowering under CFL, and can i clone my kush? (pics) [Re: SuperBudMan]
    #445047 - 07/11/10 08:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well I am no expert but you might have topped really late I mean Soon it will be time to harvest I don't know if it would bush out more in the last remaining weeks.

And I am sure you can take some cuttings from the bottom and veg them out That's What id do. I read some where you can take cuttings from a flowering plant. It was on here tho.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: rate my first grow, 6 weeks flowering under CFL, and can i clone my kush? (pics) [Re: critik]
    #445048 - 07/11/10 08:46 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Btw What kind of lights are you using? If everything goes right with the clones you might take Id veg them out for a bit then put them under a Scrog so the light really hits the whole plant then you can have a bunch of main stems.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

Re: rate my first grow, 6 weeks flowering under CFL, and can i clone my kush? (pics) [Re: critik]
    #445059 - 07/11/10 09:29 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yes you can clone a flowering plant, but it will take at least a month to revert back to it's vegetative state. Also I wouldn't have cut the top off this late, probably should have done so about 2 weeks before putting into flower. You probably would have saw all that fill in during it's final weeks of budding.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies