Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Arkansas
Epoo's 2010 Summer Growlog (update6-12)
    #415387 - 05/10/10 04:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm probably jumping the gun on this but, Im impatient I gotta buy a digital camera. all I got for now is my cellphone. Ill try to get them up as soon as possible cause I know its difficult for you guys to help me unless I have them.. so Ill go ahead and put my neut list and cocktails. Im using the hempy setup. The lighting setup was a 400w MH until I moved into a new room and am currently using a 2foot 5bulb t5 setup. When it comes to flowering I will be using a 600w HPS.

Nova Grow
Nova Bloom
Floralicious Plus
Flora Blend
liquid Kool Bloom

Currently in my grow I have

1x TrainWreck from Greenhouse
1x Vanilla Kush from Dna Genetics
these are both about 3 weeks into the grow which I started in dirt and transferred to hempy cups straight perilite.

Today I Just planted
3X pineapple Express from G13
1X pineapple Chunk from Barneys farm
1X RockLock from DNA genetics

For the feeding Im using about 510 ppm on the three week old plants. Im not sure if that is too much or early in the grow. The cocktail consists of 2.5mil Nova Grow , 1.0mil Floralicous, and 10mil of Flora blend..as of today the plants are a little droopy from the transplant. Im not sure if its due to the transplant? Overfeeding? or the temp in my room.. I havent quite got the temp in the room setup cause I have no heat or cooling source in the room I recently moved too. Its been around 60 degrees today.

The cocktail for the new seedlings is 310ppm, planted in rockwool cubes with a small vented dome. the nutes are 1.0mil of nova grow and 15mil of florablend.

In the picture above I raised the light so you can see. I have a bagseed plant Ive been torturing. it got a little fried from the MH. thats the big one. the right rear corner is the trainwreck and up closer is the vanilla kush. they are both three weeks old. After seeing Diesel's growlog from a 3 week old plant. Im wondering if hes feeding his plants powerbars or something. LOL this is of course a older picture before I did the transplant.

All input and corrections would be much appreciated. I hope to get pics soon

5-11-10 Update

This is my trainwreck planted into the hempy cups. Dont know if its the genetics or its stretching. skinny bastard

this is the vanilla kush i laid it over to try and train it a bit.

This is a bagseed I had for a little while. I named it wildwest as a joke from a friend. I think the top looks great. bottom not so good.

----------5-19-2010(update)--------------

Wild West is KIA... :awedrugs: not like Im gonna miss that shitty bag
weed anyways.. what went wrong? I got no fuckin clue..

I planted some RockLock with the pineapple express it never germed..

This is the new edition to the family planted these guys. 5-9-10
they are 1X Barney's Farm Pineapple chunk and the rest is G13 Pineapple Express.

Here we have the Vanilla Kush From Barneys farm.. feeding 580ppm and they seem to be doing very well. I have a toothpick under the blurry image to try and hold the plant down as part of the training.. It seems its going to be a very bushy plant.

This was once the tall and skinny ass Train Wreck. I fixed that shit thanks to FurrowedBrow's LST Training Info. Im feeding this one 580ppm as well.

------------5/25/10 UPDATE---------------------

Transplanted lemon kush and train wreck into there new buckets.
Along with that shitty bagseed. My friend wont let me kill.
Increasing uptake to 860ppm.

First on the list is my train wreck. I wanted to show the stem from my LST.

Next up is the Vanilla Kush. I love the Fat leaves on this plant..

This is all the Pineapple express and pineapple chunk. Exactly Two weeks old Sunday. I will be increasing to 580ppm after I cycle my last batch of nutes.

last on the list is this shitty bag weed.. After the transplant. the cause of problems were just over watering. The make shift jug I used was smaller than the 3gal buckets. I placed the hole to high up and they got flooded the roots look like hammered ass. Needless to say this little guy is defiantly a trooper

--------6/12/2010---------

Been a while since an update. so here it goes been having major issues with ph on my 4 smallest.. did a flush today with some 5.0 and had a run off of about 7.5 I feel I corrected that and hope that level out. Input please!

Heres the Vanilla kush. I think it was having ph issues not to sure.. did a run off had a good hard 6.0 found out my roomate was spraying with water with the MH on..  :foreheadslap: So I believe it had some heat stress

This here is my beauty.. hopefully it wont grow balls or my 12guage is gonna have some fresh targets.. I really need to know what you guys think on this one.. Too bloom or not to bloom?

Edited by Epoo (06/20/10 10:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: Epoo's 2010 Summer Growlog [Re: Epoo]
    #415433 - 05/10/10 05:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Might wanna drop those flouro's down some, little one's seem to be reachin' a little. What are you using for soil/mix, and are you on top of the ph? Just wonderin', bagseed plant seems to be a little troubled.

Ready to see that trainwreck and the pineapple grow up, I've been interested in both of those strains for a while.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Epoo's 2010 Summer Growlog [Re: DieselB]
    #415444 - 05/10/10 05:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

ya I have the t5s about 2 inches above the plant I raised to takea pic. that bagseed got fried with the MH I was using at one time. that one in the back that looks like its stretchy is the trainwreck. I dont know if thats part of the strain? that makes it stretchy? from what I read on the genetics is the real tall skinny nature of the plant. there no longer in the soil I got them in the same setup as you.. Ive been watching your grow as well. Hopefully we might can learn a few off each other. Ill get pics with the transplant asap

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#415774 - 05/11/10 09:33 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thats awesome. It's a pretty simple way of growing, keep them from gettin' too hungry, and keep the ph at 5.5-5.9 and they do the rest.

I saw those same planters with the bottom resevoir at wally world, I almost bought a few but I wasn't sure if it would hold enough.

PS:
Wild west looks like it could be using another 100-200ppm, as long as its not dealing with any lockout.

--------------------

OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#415964 - 05/11/10 06:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

thats exactly where I got them. I was trying to get the biger plant to stand up in the cup and it wasnt having it.. I just used one to see how well it would take and see if it would work. its a bagseed so i dont care to experiment.

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#416010 - 05/11/10 08:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I like to bury them right up to the first set of leaves, that way you don't have to worry about 'em falling over or anything. Also it puts that much stem under ground and roots are gonna grow from it, therefore giving you a better root system early off.
Not to mention it puts the bottom of the rootball a heck of a lot closer to the bottom of the cup/contaner and that means your roots will hit the rez faster.

--------------------

OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#416243 - 05/12/10 12:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thats an excellent suggestion about burying them threw the stem. I wish I would of done that with the TrainWreck  :wow:

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#420374 - 05/19/10 01:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Comin' along nicely. Good job.

--------------------

OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#420502 - 05/19/10 02:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Got some fresh updates if anyone doesnt mind would you let me know when would be a good time increasing nutrient uptake?

OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#423969 - 05/25/10 10:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

update

OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#431687 - 06/12/10 01:57 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

please check out my update

OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#485459 - 10/06/10 03:29 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I lost my digital camera forever ago.. crop out the vanilla kush got about 2.5 ozs .. recently cropped out 2 of the pineapple express and got around 7 ozs.. smoked both plants and got REALLY STONED.. if you were checking it out I appreciate you.. got another log going

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale