Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue

Loc: Unknown
HIATUS!
    #387633 - 03/21/10 08:28 AM (14 years, 11 days ago)

For any body disinterested, interested, hateful, and kind. It is time for one of those hiatuses I once spoke of probably going on from time to time for 2 reasons.

Reason #1: REAL LIFE. I am expecting in July and have been real busy being prego with my wife. I also am in the process of moving into a new crib with an absentee landlord who needs to get those water leaks fixed before I grab him by his neck and punch him in the face, Not really however at this point that is what I really feel like doing he's been aware of these water problems all month and has been avoiding my calls like a bad trap and I have already paid him rent for this month. I have had the gas and electric turned on for a month over there and I am ready to get out my homies crib as I am sure he is ready to have his own crib back. He won't ever take any money when I offer it to him as well. This kind of annoyes me because we have been staying with him for over four months now rent free and I just... That gets me. If I'm gonna live I need to pay my own way.... Do you get what I am saying?

Reason #2: What has once made me happy is now turning to depression. This forum. It has nothing to do with anybody on this site whats so ever. It is all due to the fact that there is only so much talking about weed and helping other people with their grows that I can take not being able to grow my own it has begun to fall on me and bring me down. So I feel I need to step away for a moment...

I wanna grow so bad it makes the erection I get from wanting to grow so bad bleed. Where I am at and because of my current situation it is just not worth the risk. I just have to work that much harder to get out of here.

There you have it. Some insight into the real life of Buddy Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: HIATUS! [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #387638 - 03/21/10 08:34 AM (14 years, 11 days ago)

yo bro. i can't grow either.

it fucking sucks.

stay strong nigga.

and ya i dont go to the ODD now that i slowed my drug use considerably. so i can see what you mean by it's depressing now.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #387640 - 03/21/10 08:38 AM (14 years, 11 days ago)

Sounds like you're really wound up about something to me. Are you OCD? Because you've got a hard on for growing for sure but, it goes a little beyond that don't ya think? In my own opinion, I think you're chasing this dream a little too hard and now you've gone and burned yourself out.

You say you're expecting in July. Congratulations, dad! Now go read some damn baby books and information on how to raise a child and get your head outta the reefer clouds! You think growing pot is hard? Grow a human!! It's ridiculously hard to grow a proper human in today's environment. Wanna tackle something? Tackle that.

2 cent

--------------------

OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue

Loc: Unknown
Re: HIATUS! [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #387644 - 03/21/10 09:16 AM (14 years, 10 days ago)

I told you what I am wound up about and yes I am not afraid to admit I am OCD and I was just sharing any ways dude. Sounds like you have some projection issues.

As far as kids, man I have two already. I have already read them books son.

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #387650 - 03/21/10 09:53 AM (14 years, 10 days ago)

You're right, sry bro. Been depressed. Didn't mean to take it out on you.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies