Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: Middle eastern food is so delicous [Re: Doitagain]
    #379657 - 03/07/10 08:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
America can be a great country in someways, but why do so many americans insist on denying that there is any room for improvement and that we can perhaps learn from other countries like they have learned from us.  I hate when americans think that this country is automatically the best one, and that no country could be as nice to live in as here that is such bullshit.

Ignorance is bliss bro. The greater good for the country is to feign ignorance to the rest of the world and grow on it's own aside from out-sourcin. I completely agree with you though man, this country could greatly benefit from a lot of other countries out there. Personally I wanna live in Australia. Everything I've read up on about that country is great. Even the fact that it hold the most deadly venomous creatures in the world intrigues me.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: Middle eastern food is so delicous [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #379660 - 03/07/10 08:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lol yeah australia is awesome, higher average wages better standard of living.  Also the psytrance scene there is pretty legit.

Just hope things work out with my girl and i can live there some-day.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Loc: Flag
    #379664 - 03/07/10 08:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Ben18 said:
i'd fuck a middle-eastern bitch

maybe not eat that puss but i'd hit it.
some of those chickas are HoT

oh definitely some of them are, take it from experience arab chicks are either really super fine or really beat.  theres really not a whole lot of middle ground.

qfmft
The ones that are like beasts pack on makeup so damn thick it's foul; way more foul then their food, which tastes fuckin' great. <3 falafels

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#379683 - 03/07/10 10:06 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

See ya there bro.

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#379728 - 03/07/10 11:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
Ignorance is bliss bro. The greater good for the country is to feign ignorance to the rest of the world and grow on it's own aside from out-sourcin. I completely agree with you though man, this country could greatly benefit from a lot of other countries out there. Personally I wanna live in Australia. Everything I've read up on about that country is great. Even the fact that it hold the most deadly venomous creatures in the world intrigues me.

Quote:

Doitagain said:
lol yeah australia is awesome, higher average wages better standard of living.  Also the psytrance scene there is pretty legit.

Just hope things work out with my girl and i can live there some-day.

:lol: that's a pretty absolute view, just like all americans are idiots. we don't have one uniform standard of living, income, or state of mind. We've got just as many ignorant fucks over here as in the US. It's just the culture of the country that makes it seem that way.

We have a huge teen-binge-drinking problem and the Government is more of a dictatorship then a democracy; but we've also got plenty of great people, and an amazing country. But I'm still getting out of here as fast as possible.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: Middle eastern food is so delicous [Re: Snurry]
    #379736 - 03/07/10 11:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hella people aren't happy where they leave and wanna go to a place where someone is unhappy to be. A funny cycle. Australia has a beautiful oceanic area, perfect for divin with such diverse tropical aquatic life. Shit looks beautiful.

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#379763 - 03/08/10 12:19 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

exactly my point, america has far more poverty, crime,and is just more spoiled than your land.

My girlfriend is an aussie, she just went back there a few months ago.  If it works out i would love to live there cause i could get somewhere out far enough where no-one would bother me and build a house.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTomCollins

#379797 - 03/08/10 02:24 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
exactly my point, america has far more poverty, crime,and is just more spoiled than your land.

Not only that, but it baffles me that many Americans pretend to be so shocked by islamic extremism when America itself is full of fucking  jesus freaks.

Yet some how, many Americans consider their own country to be the crown jewel of the world - the glowing lantern in the darkness. Please...

On a side note: I've never met anyone that disliked humus. It's fucking the shit.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Edited by TomCollins (03/08/10 02:25 AM)

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Middle eastern food is so delicous [Re: TomCollins]
    #379799 - 03/08/10 02:49 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
Australia has a beautiful oceanic area, perfect for divin with such diverse tropical aquatic life. Shit looks beautiful.

:awesomenod: shit is beautiful, if you've spent all your time in the city you'd love all the nature.

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:

Not only that, but it baffles me that many Americans pretend to be so shocked by islamic extremism when America itself is full of fucking  jesus freaks.

Yet some how, many Americans consider their own country to be the crown jewel of the world - the glowing lantern in the darkness. Please...

On a side note: I've never met anyone that disliked humus. It's fucking the shit.

Yea that shit you won't escape anywhere you go. Come over here and you'll feel the unwelcome atmosphere of the super-christian a lot depending where you are. But at least our top criteria for choosing who to lead the country isn't being a spiritual hating Christian. I think an Athiest President has more chance of being assassinated then Obama.

That muslim hating thing is definitely only in your Christians. Ours at least don't discriminate, they just know they're better than everyone. If the average American Christian is as muslim hating as our media makes them out to be, then I think we have a medical crisis that needs attention. Apparently there's a virus around that's causing people to be fuckin' dumber than Jesus himself.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#379901 - 03/08/10 10:27 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That's what I'm sayin. Can't really go divin around WA. Not to mention the waters around here are cold, dirty and just no bueno.

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#379961 - 03/08/10 11:38 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Snurry said:
Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
Australia has a beautiful oceanic area, perfect for divin with such diverse tropical aquatic life. Shit looks beautiful.

:awesomenod: shit is beautiful, if you've spent all your time in the city you'd love all the nature.

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:

Yea that shit you won't escape anywhere you go. Come over here and you'll feel the unwelcome atmosphere of the super-christian a lot depending where you are. But at least our top criteria for choosing who to lead the country isn't being a spiritual hating Christian. I think an Athiest President has more chance of being assassinated then Obama.

That muslim hating thing is definitely only in your Christians. Ours at least don't discriminate, they just know they're better than everyone. If the average American Christian is as muslim hating as our media makes them out to be, then I think we have a medical crisis that needs attention. Apparently there's a virus around that's causing people to be fuckin' dumber than Jesus himself.

not for me, i'd either be part of the Jewish community, ughh, or far away enough that none of them could bother me. :awesome:

just me and my woman, and the house that we build.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#379974 - 03/08/10 11:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

never saw those pics

but probably a good thing,
shit would have made me hungry

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: Middle eastern food is so delicous [Re: Ben18]
    #379982 - 03/08/10 11:52 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

haha yeah my phone is being a litte bitch and its not worht the effort to try and get the pics off it.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#379985 - 03/08/10 12:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i got you homie

:peace:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies