Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #375769 - 02/28/10 11:49 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Good Point....

Gives me more hope. But the more I read his email, the more it sounds like a computer or a robot typed it. It just reads weird....

I just hope cops in Oregon (where's I'm living right now) have better things to do than bust 1-gram-buying-kids...I mean, come on! Don't they have bigger fish to fry?

Come to think of it, it should be the other way....If it was a cop, he should be asking ME for weed, because I'm the only that said "420 friendly" which has the subtle meaning of "I have weed, and I want to smoke it with you".

So yeah, if this was a cop, it should be the other way, because I wasn't asking for weed, I just said "420 friendly"....

Here's my original post: Warning! Its perverted! But I don't usually think of this stuff all the time!

^I did it kinda as a semi-joke, because I didn't think a girl would want to be fingered for V. Day when a fresh wang is a much better alternative.

Should of put that up way before....oh well..

And there's my embarsing Context :awesome::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

careful fucking bitches from craiglists son...
one time i thought i was going to fuck this hot lil mami and went to meet her all drunk and high.. ended up being a fat white guy dressed like a woman :frown: i still let him blow me ... :facepalm: im so gay

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Triptonic]
    #375770 - 02/28/10 11:49 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

This thread has entered a whole new level.

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Homosapian]
    #375771 - 02/28/10 11:50 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

but this other time i did fuck a decent massage therapist and we smoked a few bowls :awedrugs:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: King Koopa]
    #375772 - 02/28/10 11:50 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

OMFG!!!! :awebig:

I know right? Its CrAzY! :vaped:

It looks like its photoshopped with people in it, but its actually real. It was found by miners very recently, and explored by
scientists just a few years ago in Delicias, Mexico. It sure is Delicious... ..

Check out National Geographics report online report: its called "Giant Crystal Cave Comes to Light". 

Nat [b/GEO (ironic no?) actually had a TV show on it. Man, those Crystals were amazing...Truely amazing.....

Mexico just got even more mysterious...
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Triptonic]
    #375778 - 03/01/10 12:05 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Yeah dude I love pictures of nature here is some more of my pics for you.

Alaska
! Awesome! Tiny Mushrooms with color-inversion, double-awesome!  :mushroom2:

I took a vacation there about 3 years ago, and the the amount of mountains surounding me everywhere was just jaw dropping. And the water had this crazy deep light-blue color, even the rivers! I got some great photos, but they are all in *real* photos, so I'm going to have to find the CD or take photos of the photos....

But man, I also went crazy with the sunlight (I was there in the Summer). The sun never sets, I had some very bizarre dreams that "trip": its like being in the Twilight Zone...and I loved it! :vaped:

I wann go back!
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #375831 - 03/01/10 02:37 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

i bet OP buys it even though everyone told him not too

isnt this the same guy that was banned for trying to get bud on here

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #375853 - 03/01/10 03:53 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
This thread has entered a whole new level.

EDIT: And then I did read it and wow............ THAT level

I didn't read the whole thing, and now we're looking at the awesomeness of nature..

But I had to say, that there's no jurisdiction in america that's paying someone a salary to correspond with stoners on CL and bust them for 1/8ths of weed.

The dealer is clearly a stoner and his dialect represents a paranoid idea of somehow avoiding some weird buzz-word auto detection feature used by said cops perusing CL.

Really he's the one that took a weird chance and maybe you're the beneficiary of that.

I think it's also indicative of how comfortable our culture is becoming with cannabis.

Edited by DudeTron (03/01/10 04:08 AM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: DudeTron]
    #375884 - 03/01/10 06:48 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

I didn't bother to read all 6 pages...but IIRC, as long as he didn't post asking for bud...this would be entrapment.

A cop can't just tempt you with drugs and then bust you when you get there. You have to approach THEM.

So, when you get there, don't say shit. Let him do the talking.

I'd do it.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale