Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #375692 - 02/28/10 10:08 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
If dude can't find weed in a college town in Oregon he needs to reexamine his social capabilities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #375693 - 02/28/10 10:08 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

:lol:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #375697 - 02/28/10 10:13 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Sure you may get away with it.  But this is the type of thing that get's people busted.  It's seriously a stupid risk to take when your growing weed.

Quote:

skullhuman said:
Quote:

Snurry said:
To me that makes sense as to why it's just as sketchy as buying from any random dealer, you don't know who the fuck they are and you take the risk. But the odds are definitely with you, you'll get away with it more than you'll get caught; paranoid people are paranoid.

And with that logic, you will inevitably sift through the odds until you are eventually caught.  One must discern between caution and paranoia.

No shit... that's the idea of probabilities. Something with a 95% success rate can't succeed 100% of the time. My point was if you are paranoid about buying the CL guy but fine with buying drugs off strangers in the street you are running the same risk; and since you're taking a risk to choose the convenient option, you might as well be even more convenient and order over the net.

If you want to take the less convenient route then grow, but don't act like that isn't a risk either. The chance of getting caught will drop drastically depending on your situation, but still all it takes it one unlucky moment. You have to weigh the risk/reward yourself.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

Edited by Snurry (02/28/10 10:25 PM)

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Triptonic]
    #375707 - 02/28/10 10:31 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
I dunno :shrug: I find nature more beautiful than anyone can create. It amazes me that animals have such colors naturally. I find it amazingly beautiful.

Hey Trip, I got a present for ya....

Here's some of my favorite beautiful living organisms from nature.....all these are True photos of natural things (one of them is taking thru a electron microscope).

Kingdom: Plantae
-Cool Plant Viruses

Can't forget the Herb!

Diatoms
(microscopic)
-> The Eletron Microscope one.-> arranged by a person, but its still made of natural stuff (microscopic).

Kingdom: Animalia

Kingdom: Fungi
-> The Parrot Mushroom. My favorite....
-> Real Bioluminscence
-> Full-on bioluminscence
-> Super-Blueing

And a personal favorite of mine, Crystals....

Crystals & Minerals

-> had to screenshoot this one: its just too unbelievable to take out of context....

And some that are really personal to me, because I took the photos myself. I love that macro setting! Mmm!

So, whatta think? I know its off-topic, but this whole talk about "No, don't do it!" is getting depressing, so I thought I'd change the direction a little bit.

Nature is Incredible in So Many Ways
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (02/28/10 10:33 PM)

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #375711 - 02/28/10 10:35 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

That is really really :awesome:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #375714 - 02/28/10 10:38 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

:awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig:YES!:awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Triptonic]
    #375716 - 02/28/10 10:39 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

x10000!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#375725 - 02/28/10 10:46 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

I knew you would like it, but DAMN!

That's totally :awebig:

I'll have to make a sequel sometime for ya, but first I gotta dance! :awedance:

Nature Rules!
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#375728 - 02/28/10 10:46 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Some of my pictures.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#375738 - 02/28/10 10:54 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

You took all those?

Not too bad my friend. You got the Photographer Eye!

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Some of my pictures.

^^The top one looks like an Egpytian June Beetle (last on in my "Animalia" section). What kind of beetle is that?

^And the bottom one is the strangest sunflower I've ever seen. Its like get a hat on it or something.....Cool thou!

Here's a photo I took in Hawaii near my Pan. Cyans. Picking field....

And here's the only Pan. Cyans. I found all day....She's stands alone but strong!

We Have something In Common...:awesome:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#375745 - 02/28/10 11:08 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah dude I love pictures of nature here is some more of my pics for you.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #375746 - 02/28/10 11:11 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Back to the original topic

Its probably pretty legit

Get him to smoke you out, you cant get in trouble for that

he said free sample anyway right

Then if you do decide to buy a little just do it somewhere random, that there arent going to be cops waiting at (even though thats unlikely)

I mean it would be better to just find a non sketchy hookup, but online people arent always cops and horny fat guys living in their moms basement

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #375750 - 02/28/10 11:18 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
Back to the original topic

Its probably pretty legit

Get him to smoke you out, you cant get in trouble for that

he said free sample anyway right

Then if you do decide to buy a little just do it somewhere random, that there arent going to be cops waiting at (even though thats unlikely)

I mean it would be better to just find a non sketchy hookup, but online people arent always cops and horny fat guys living in their moms basement

Yes.

I am 100% positive that the police in my state would not ever try to get you to buy 1/2 grams and shit.  They have bigger things to worry about, they are worried about the dealers, they don't pretend to be dealers and sell dime bags to catch the common smokers...

:facepalm:

I would do it if you are desperate.  What state do you live in, what would a small possession charge be?  $200 bucks here thats it.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #375752 - 02/28/10 11:20 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

my dude imagen blazing a fat blunt of dank here...

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Homosapian]
    #375757 - 02/28/10 11:30 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

I was blazing blunts with somewhere nicer than that on a boat with some rastas that were out fishing last spring break all day every day for a week

I highly recommend it

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Homosapian]
    #375759 - 02/28/10 11:34 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

OMFG!!!! :awebig:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Inverted] * 1
    #375761 - 02/28/10 11:40 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Good Point....

Gives me more hope. But the more I read his email, the more it sounds like a computer or a robot typed it. It just reads weird....

I just hope cops in Oregon (where's I'm living right now) have better things to do than bust 1-gram-buying-kids...I mean, come on! Don't they have bigger fish to fry?

Come to think of it, it should be the other way....If it was a cop, he should be asking ME for weed, because I'm the only that said "420 friendly" which has the subtle meaning of "I have weed, and I want to smoke it with you".

So yeah, if this was a cop, it should be the other way, because I wasn't asking for weed, I just said "420 friendly"....

Here's my original post: Warning! Its perverted! But I don't usually think of this stuff all the time!

^I did it kinda as a semi-joke, because I didn't think a girl would want to be fingered for V. Day when a fresh wang is a much better alternative.

Should of put that up way before....oh well..

And there's my embarsing Context :awesome::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: King Koopa]
    #375764 - 02/28/10 11:44 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Did you get a boner Koopa?

And to THC,  I don't think you are joking at all... Are you kind of a weird fella?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Inverted]
    #375765 - 02/28/10 11:46 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

The whole "Fell In Love With A Stripper" Story kind of gave me that idea, not hating on you or anything, I just get a different vibe from you than most mates 'round here.

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#375766 - 02/28/10 11:47 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

You are in Oregon? Go for it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom