Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Triptonic]
    #375545 - 02/28/10 07:29 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

omg just go already.. make sure you park your car a few blocks away from the meet spot :laugh: cuz if u get busted with ur car = GG NO RE BBQ SAUCE with cherry on top.
95% chance he is not a cop.
a pig cannot send an email saying he is not a piggy and wants you to buy drugs from him that is entrapment!!!!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Homosapian]
    #375546 - 02/28/10 07:31 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

He's gonna get raped. He never said he was a police officer, he said he wasnt a LEO, thats slang. I dont know what the rules are for that.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Triptonic]
    #375549 - 02/28/10 07:35 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

For clarity, what does LEO stand for?

I would Google it, but I think GetTheFOut made his point....

That's the Truth
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #375550 - 02/28/10 07:36 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

law enforcement online.
this guy is not a cop dude.. go get the weed.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Homosapian]
    #375554 - 02/28/10 07:41 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Only problem is I don't have $20 at the moment, so its going to have to wait....

I hope I didn't waste your guys time...but I will definitely be trying to find out more about him in the next few days, then I report back with the results.....

Weed is more expensive than pure Silver!
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #375564 - 02/28/10 07:52 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

its law enforcement officer

--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.

Offlineskullhuman
Banned
    #375567 - 02/28/10 07:57 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Police have made CL posts to make busts.  There are precedents for this shit, and it isn't illegal.  You know how to google now, check it out for yourself.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#375571 - 02/28/10 08:03 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Homosapian said:
omg just go already.. make sure you park your car a few blocks away from the meet spot :laugh: cuz if u get busted with ur car = GG NO RE BBQ SAUCE with cherry on top.
a pig cannot send an email saying he is not a piggy and wants you to buy drugs from him that is entrapment!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is completely LEGAL for the cops to do this.  A cop, dea, fbi can do anything they like to bust you.  Pose as a prostitue, drug dealer, whatever they please.  If you decide to solicit from these people and they are a cop you will get busted.  There is no such thing as entrapment as far as the law is concerned, that's a myth. 

As posted above, cops have already busted people using CL.  From prostitution to drugs to pedophiles.

And I'll reiterate, buying drugs off of craigslist is retarded.  If you can't get real life connections and are resorting to buying off of CL that's just sad.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlineskullhuman
Banned
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #375572 - 02/28/10 08:05 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

This thread's a joke.  Seriously, this guy can't be serious.  He's laughing at us right now.  Homosapian isn't serious either.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #375573 - 02/28/10 08:06 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
If you can't get real life connections and are resorting to buying off of CL that's just sad.

I guess I am sad...:sad:

If Only I Had real-life Friends...
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlineskullhuman
Banned
    #375574 - 02/28/10 08:08 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

This thread is genius.

I should have thought of this.
~ Skullhuman ~

User Gallery

#375578 - 02/28/10 08:15 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

I don't mean to be a dick, but come on man.  Just get out there and make some friends with similar interest in smoking.  The rest just follows.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#375589 - 02/28/10 08:22 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Quote:

Homosapian said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is completely LEGAL for the cops to do this.  A cop, dea, fbi can do anything they like to bust you.  Pose as a prostitue, drug dealer, whatever they please.  If you decide to solicit from these people and they are a cop you will get busted.  There is no such thing as entrapment as far as the law is concerned, that's a myth. 

As posted above, cops have already busted people using CL.  From prostitution to drugs to pedophiles.

And I'll reiterate, buying drugs off of craigslist is retarded.  If you can't get real life connections and are resorting to buying off of CL that's just sad.

To me that makes sense as to why it's just as sketchy as buying from any random dealer, you don't know who the fuck they are and you take the risk. But the odds are definitely with you, you'll get away with it more than you'll get caught; paranoid people are paranoid.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#375591 - 02/28/10 08:23 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah, you're right.

Maybe I should spend less time online at the Growery, and more time in the real-world meeting people.....

I mean, I love the Growery and I enjoy being part of the online community, buts its a nothing compared to actual social interaction....I mean, there's really no comparsion.

But I still got to come back for my grow journal....I like to think my experience (or lack thereof) can benefit other people. If its true or not, nobody knows....

That reminds me, I should make another update because she's doing a lot better now...she's back to growing again! :smile2:

Spend Less Time on the PC: Check. :thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

User Gallery

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: Snurry]
    #375592 - 02/28/10 08:24 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Sure you may get away with it.  But this is the type of thing that get's people busted.  It's seriously a stupid risk to take when your growing weed.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#375593 - 02/28/10 08:24 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Dont do it, its retarded just to consider buying weed off CL. Anyone who says differently is retarded. Unless you live in a med state.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #375594 - 02/28/10 08:24 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

oooo, yes please!

--------------------

Offlineskullhuman
Banned
    #375595 - 02/28/10 08:24 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Snurry said:
To me that makes sense as to why it's just as sketchy as buying from any random dealer, you don't know who the fuck they are and you take the risk. But the odds are definitely with you, you'll get away with it more than you'll get caught; paranoid people are paranoid.

And with that logic, you will inevitably sift through the odds until you are eventually caught.  One must discern between caution and paranoia.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: skullhuman]
    #375600 - 02/28/10 08:30 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

:lol:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Just Got a Online Weed Offer Thru CL: Should I take the risk? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #375601 - 02/28/10 08:32 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Damn I need a new sig.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds