Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
LSD - Head orgasms ?
    #359586 - 02/07/10 08:49 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Do you guys get head orgasms when your on acid ?

if you do you would know exactly what im talking about

feels better than cumming... but in your brain :shrug:

I get em every time I trip, but I asked my buddies last night and they said they didnt

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: LSD - Head orgasms ? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #359591 - 02/07/10 08:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've had something similar to that.  It was like I was the happiest I could be and I could almost feel all the psychoactive chemicals activating, it was weird, but awesome.  It was like a mini-roll inside the trip, I really cannot describe it very well.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: LSD - Head orgasms ? [Re: Inverted]
    #359606 - 02/07/10 09:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
I've had something similar to that.  It was like I was the happiest I could be and I could almost feel all the psychoactive chemicals activating, it was weird, but awesome.  It was like a mini-roll inside the trip, I really cannot describe it very well.

LSD is always hard to describe.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: LSD - Head orgasms ? [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #359607 - 02/07/10 09:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Its is pure bliss and euphoria, I get it every time just as I am coming up

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: LSD - Head orgasms ? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #359681 - 02/08/10 12:11 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I was actually just on acid yesturday, and I think I know what you are talking about (still kinda feel it, at 21 hours elasped time now).

Is it when you have a n awesome thought/connection, or an incredible hallucination (closed or open-eyed) and you get that wow! This is so awesome and amazing! I love acid" feeling? Than yeah, I get that a lot from acid.

One particular insidence was I took 1 hit of *very* strong blotter at night at a small rave, which I thought would be a "light" trip. Turns out, I went on a full-on, colors melting, life-rebirthing experience. At the peak, it was morning, and I was walking in this very nice lush riverside park in a small town in Western Oregon. At one point, I was just picking up random dandelions and blowing them into the wind, and watching those little parachute seeds made me so amazed and that "Wow!" feeling that I couldn't help but laugh to myself in its amazing complexity for such a small plant. And at that point of total mind-frying, I felt like I was having a "Brain Orgasm" like you said, just from watching dandelion seeds slow float in the wind. Pretty profound stuff. I always wonder if I will turn into a hippie if I do that too much (acid and nature walks)....maybe....

Pleasuring in the Mid-Brain
~ TrueHerbCrystaL ~

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
Re: LSD - Head orgasms ? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #359695 - 02/08/10 12:25 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

no but i heard about a chick that went to turn on her car and while she was doing it she actually squirted in her paits  :lol:

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds