Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

PESTACIDE HELP!
    #310826 - 11/05/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

how do you guys kill shit?

I grew 2 mushrooms out of the drain on a soil plants pot. Mind you i deal with myc. cultivation in the same area occasionally. I thought i was being sterile. and it made it into a xtra tall cat box as a drain box and grew out the drain of a pot in the box.

Do i need fungicide?
fuck....

i got a suggestion about pest help but do you guys all deal with this shit on the regular??

What do u use to prevent mites?

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Edited by Ero42oH2o (11/05/09 10:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: PESTACIDE HELP! [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #310849 - 11/05/09 11:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've seen that. Usually it's spores that were in the soil already.

How wet you keeping the soil?

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: PESTACIDE HELP! [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #310861 - 11/05/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ero42oH2o said:

What do u use to prevent mites?

Neem oil and a product called penetrator.  I swear by that mix.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Re: PESTICIDE HELP! [Re: Magash]
    #310956 - 11/06/09 04:50 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I've seen that. Usually it's spores that were in the soil already.

How wet you keeping the soil?

I water ever 2-3 days in 8'' pots.
and yea, I'm sure the spores were in the soil. I jumped to that conclusion because i made some crazy hair mold on accident trying to...well..nevermind.....and it's spreading in my back yard, and even into one of my outdoor container plants(not pot).

I'm going to look into fungicide for the mushrooms, and i think penetrator is a foliar spray designed to bring nutrients into the leaf via foliar application. Wouldn't trying to bring neem inside your plant be bad?? Or is that what I'm already doing?

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Edited by Ero42oH2o (11/06/09 05:04 AM)

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: PESTICIDE HELP! [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #311358 - 11/06/09 06:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm going to look into fungicide for the mushrooms, and i think penetrator is a foliar spray designed to bring nutrients into the leaf via foliar application. Wouldn't trying to bring neem inside your plant be bad?? Or is that what I'm already doing?

Penetrator is a surfactant.  Otherwise known as a wetting agent.  What that does is basically make water wetter, allowing it to spread over the leaves more evenly instead of just beading up and running off.  It wont actually bring Neem Oil into the plant itself. 

Sure you could use dish detergent, but I've found that it doesn't work nearly as well penetrator, not even close to it.  And they seriously stay gone for a good amount of time afterwards. Yes penetrator can be used with nutes for foliar feeding as well, but I've never used it for that.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate