Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineairborne robot
Of all the strains......
    #287860 - 09/28/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Space, size and odor are no problem at all. So I am going to go crazy here. I am looking for what you guys would say is the most potent smelling strain. Nothing else matters, just the smell. I want a strain that smalls so skunky, so overly hashy that just catching a whiff of it from across the room will make you look twice.
Was looking at nirvana and other sites at the super skunk and such, but sometimes there is a sleeper strain that someone might know about.
Thoughts??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Of all the strains...... [Re: airborne robot]
    #287877 - 09/28/09 04:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This is a easy one. You need to find a old school skunk and I don't mean any kind of skunk that is gonna come in a seed pack from Amsterdam. The one thing that they do know how to do there is fuck up a good skunk. They tend to like the sweeter smelling versions. What you want is a good Road Kill Skunk. The type of bud you can smell threw a brick wall.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineairborne robot
Re: Of all the strains...... [Re: Magash]
    #288267 - 09/29/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Exactly what Im looking for. Where a sealed room, brick wall and 4 foot blast doors would do no good.
Is there any strain or place that sells seeds that might be what im looking for?I have had some really good bag seed skunky trash I tried to get stable, but it just wasnt what I was looking for. Ended up being fairly stinky, and effects were good.... But im not looking for good. I always figure if you take the time, trouble and hassle you might as well do it right.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Of all the strains...... [Re: airborne robot]
    #288324 - 09/29/09 01:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

You might be able to find a good pheno in a pack of "The Pure" by The Flying Dutchman on Seedboutique.
They're purportedly from Skunk #1...maybe get a couple of packs for wider selection.
The price is right.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds