Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLucas420 Happy Birthday!
Get High, Stay High 420

Loc: Michigan
Automatic Lemon Skunk? Advice Needed?
    #181205 - 01/13/09 11:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.sensibleseeds.com/detail.php?ID=2355
Auto Lemon Skunk was developed using a lemon pheno Skunk#1 that we’ve been keeping as a clone mother for almost 15 years and the original Lowryder. The high and aroma is the Auto Lemon Skunks strongpoint. The high is a balance between the speedy high of a sativa and the couch lock of an indica.

Auto Lemon Skunk is one of our shorter varieties, rarely exceeding 14 inches tall and usually forming one central cola with minimal branching. Plants are very symmetrical (just look down from above) and have a good but not extreme coating of resin.

Ok, those are the seeds I have ordered. I ordered two packs, so 20 seeds. I've never successfully grown before, I have sprouted local mids several times and gave them away or just quit taking care of them because I get paranoid very easy. Now I figure if I am going to take the risk of growing I want to grow something good. I have chosen the skunk for basically three reasons; #1: As you can read in the information I copy and pasted above it rarely exceeds 14" tall, which will be perfect for my plans of growing 1 to 2 plants at a time in my closet. #2: The high is a balance between speedy and couch potato, again taken right from the information above. #3: If you go to the site and look at it, it looks great. It literally looks edible.

So the advice I am seeking is, can anyone recommend a good light set up. Looking to closet grow 1 to 2 plants at a time as discreet as possible. Anyone experienced in closet grows please provide me with any and everything you think can be helpful. Also would like information on watering, what route would you recommend with watering would be very helpful.

Thanks
Also feel free to message me information as I am sure my post will get lost in the mass amount of posts going on in this forum.

Edited by Lucas420 (01/13/09 11:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Automatic Lemon Skunk? Advice Needed? (moved) [Re: Lucas420]
    #181374 - 01/14/09 12:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This thread was moved from Hydroponic & Agroponics.

Reason:
Moving this over to the general Marijuana Cultivation forum, since this was posted in hydroponics subforum but doesn't have a hydro topic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates