Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Big Bud x Thai Haze skunk, Northern Lights, Speed Queen, Mazar-I-sharif *UPDATED PICS*
    #262459 - 08/09/09 10:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by FrozenReality (09/23/09 07:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineC3R3AL KiLLRx
Ganja Giant.
Male

Loc: Sunshine State of Mind.
Re: Big Bud x Thai Haze skunk, Northern Lights, Speed Queen, Mazar-I-sharif [Re: FrozenReality]
    #262461 - 08/09/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

spidermites holmes

--------------------

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Big Bud x Thai Haze skunk, Northern Lights, Speed Queen, Mazar-I-sharif [Re: C3R3AL KiLLRx]
    #262463 - 08/09/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

They dont look like typical spider mites, they are some type of flying creature and their wings look like tiny black pedals. I thought they were pedals at one point but then realised they were bugs when my clothes was completely covered with them. I guess ill just have to spray the entire area before they start to flower.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Big Bud x Thai Haze skunk, Northern Lights, Speed Queen, Mazar-I-sharif [Re: FrozenReality]
    #262468 - 08/09/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

spider mites are usually on the bottom of the leaves

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Big Bud x Thai Haze skunk, Northern Lights, Speed Queen, Mazar-I-sharif [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #266122 - 08/16/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm going to go check on them next weekend and probably bring some neems oil with me or something. hopefully what ever it is has died off with the changing of the season already though.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#284073 - 09/21/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

sorry some of them are kinda duplicates. 8 females, mostly between 9 and 12 feet tall, they are 2 weeks into flowering. my camera didn't want to work very well. they fucking smell great though.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #284116 - 09/21/09 07:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

12 feet, wow!  looks good!  are you having any problems with them?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Big Bud x Thai Haze skunk, Northern Lights, Speed Queen, Mazar-I-sharif [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #284389 - 09/21/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

The only problem I had was I went through and pulled out all the males 3 weeks ago right as the males started showing and then came back and found 2 more and killed them. and then down below them I found a fully finished budding low ryder #2 which I had no idea survived the 6 weeks of rain which was completely seeded. granted it must of somehow got seeded a month ago. I'm just worried that my girls got pollinated even though they arent showing the signs of being pollinate which usually shows up within a day or two. Where the white hairs just suddenly turn dark and die.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#285365 - 09/23/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

okay so ive never really grown outdoors before. always did it indoors. I'm trying to get a good ballpark idea on what the yields will be. 8 females, 6 of them are 9 feet tall and 1 of them is 10 foot and 1 is 12 foot tall. Is it safe to assume at least 4 oz per plant? or would you think there would be more? None of them were topped.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #285423 - 09/23/09 08:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

9 foot tall plants...holy balls.
You're gonna have, like, 20 pounds of weed.

edit: I'm joking of course, but outdoor plants do generally yield between 1/4 and 1 lb on avg. per plant...sooooo, lots of weed.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Big Bud x Thai Haze skunk, Northern Lights, Speed Queen, Mazar-I-sharif [Re: 81renaissance]
    #285535 - 09/23/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

sweet thanks :laugh: I just hope they finish flowering before halloween. October 31st has been the first day of snow in that area for 4 of the last 6 years. They are all indica with a few indica/sativa mix and the end of their 8th week of flowering will be october 30th.

you should of saw the 9 males I had.. they got to 15 foot even after topping a few of them. it was fucking ridiculous cause I started these ones late in the season in the begining of july, I wasnt expecting them to even get to 6 foot.

there was a single lowryder #2 that I found that was like 14 inches tall and yielded 12 grams of heavily seeded bud. one of those males that showed sex early before the females did jizzed on it. I really hope none of these 8 females got pollen on them.

In all honesty, 1/4 lbs per plant would make me very thoroughly happy but ill secretly hope for more. Im thinking about curing bud for a year for some supreme smoke, was reading about it somewhere but never had enough that would last that long  :ganja:

EDIT: even though the lowryder was heavily seeded, it got me baked out of my mind for 4 1/2 hours. I cant imagine how this shitty as "regs" going around are produced. Its almost like it was grown on the streets of mexico then frozen and screened to make hash then the left overs are pressed into blocks and stored in some random shipping container for 10 years before it finally made its way onto the streets here.

Edited by FrozenReality (09/23/09 10:14 PM)

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#287622 - 09/27/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Looks like this grow might be coming to an end. Sounds like there is going to be a big pacific storm coming through this week that will make this area snow and frost for a few days which im guessing will kill these ladies off knowing my luck.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #287645 - 09/27/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Tarp them before the storm...they shouldn't freeze as long as its just a storm and not a complete season change.
Also, Mazar I Sharif is used for hash making, and actually in its native environment it is flowered through the first frost with no ill effects.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Big Bud x Thai Haze skunk, Northern Lights, Speed Queen, Mazar-I-sharif [Re: 81renaissance]
    #287648 - 09/27/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
Tarp them before the storm...they shouldn't freeze as long as its just a storm and not a complete season change.
Also, Mazar I Sharif is used for hash making, and actually in its native environment it is flowered through the first frost with no ill effects.

cant really tarp them cause they are 200 miles away and wont be able to go anywhere near them for a week. I thought I read that somewhere about the mazar, I just hope the storm isnt as bad as the news stations are saying it will be. So if its just the first frost do you think it will freeze the ground at all? Its supposed to warm back up afterwards but basically the temps are supposed to go from 70 one day to 30 ish the next 2 nights with frost/snow and then back up to upper 60's low 70's after that.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #287656 - 09/27/09 11:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh man...I don't know I can't say with any certainty.

Hope for the best.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies