Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Loc: Illinois
This upsets me beyond belief!
    #228584 - 05/20/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Okay, so I am about to open up to everyone here at the Growery, and for a good reason at that!

Here is the situation, I go to a Rehabilitation Center every Tuesday for about 4 hours. I have been going for 5 months now(I got my younger brother to give me his piss so I can pass every week)and this place is a joke. They target responsible drug users and attack them viciously with comments that lower your self-esteem, they make you seem like the bad guy(or girl). I normally just sit there and never talk, and over these 5 months I have become more and more upset with these people who are supposed to be helping people who don't even have a drug addiction to begin with. Well, the other day, I blew up on the "Group Leader".

I was sitting in my corner, just listening to them tell us that, "Even if you experiment with marijuana just once, you ARE an addict and you need help." She went around the asking people, "Are you and addict?" and most people, believing this shit, said, "Yeah, I guess I am an addict." She made her way around the room, and pointed to me and said, "Ryan, it would be nice to hear something from you. Do you think your an addict?". I replied to her nicely and calmly, "No, I know for sure, I am not an addict." She looked at me like I was joking, and she said, "You had the highest THC levels of anybody here in the past 5 years, we know your an addict Ryan."

That right there, made my brain explode with rage, I was so overwhelmed with anger that I just wanted to run up there and punch her straight in the head.

So, after I took a second to gather myself before I said something stupid, I said, "I'm not an addict, none of us should even be in here. If anything, I should be in here for my addiction to caffeine. This place is complete bullshit and is built upon lies." Then the Group Leader looked at me like she wanted to kill me, she looked pissed off that I was trying to NOT conform to such shit like this. She said to me in a stern voice, "Ryan, you ARE an addict and you know it, you smoked marijuana regularly." I told her, "All you fucking people do is stand up here and tell us for 4 hours that we are bad people, that smoking marijuana makes us bad kids and that we are ruining our lives. You also attack us with such low blow comments to lower our self-esteem to make us think that we ARE the problem, and in fact, we are not the problem." The look on her face after that changed quickly to bright red. She raised her voice as she said "See, that right there is proof that you are an addict, you are getting angry for no reason at all because you are having psychological withdrawals from your marijuana usage."

That's what ultimately set me off right there.

So I said, raising my voice to match hers, "Withdrawals? I can't believe you would make such a hasty generalization without even realizing that the reason I am pissed off, is because of this shit you tell us all day. I have a full-time job, I go to school, I am just like any other regular person like you. The only difference between me and you though, is that you are an adult and you are so closed minded to even attempt to begin letting us speak our two cents. It's people like you who run this country, it's people like you who are full of shit, and it's people like you that keep me from working on Tuesdays because I have to be here listening to this shit you keep getting paid to say to us."
After that, I got up and left. I went home and smoked a bowl(or 5)and just said, "Wow.....America is full of fucktards."

--------------------

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."  ~Ken Kesey~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: This upsets me beyond belief! [Re: AlmostDead]
    #228585 - 05/20/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

See, I would of actually punched her :/, or at least bitch smacked that hoe.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Re: This upsets me beyond belief! [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #228586 - 05/20/09 01:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I was getting ready to, but I'm not that way. Why waste your time fighting when you could be smoking? :bigblunt:

--------------------

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."  ~Ken Kesey~

OfflineSacrament
XaNaX
Male

#228587 - 05/20/09 01:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

good job:thumbup:

--------------------
Who the boss nigga?

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#228588 - 05/20/09 01:41 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

God damn though, I would bring research to the meetings about marijuana. People that insult marijuana without true warrant piss me off beyond belief. I mean I do drugs that I know should be illegal, but Marijuana is not one of them, Seriously what is the point of this prohibition? Is the Government trying to protect us? No. Do we harm our bodies every time we inhale a hit? No more then any other smoke inhalation. Does the Government spend to much money on this? Yes. Is the Government even doing a good job at restricting it? Obviously not if a freshman can get it easier the booze usually. Is it even addictive? To people with heavily addictive attitudes yes, to all others I would say not at all.

I just honestly have to ask the question, why?

--------------------

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

#228590 - 05/20/09 01:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I don't even bother bringing the facts to them. They are paid to counter everything you say. There isn't much I can do about it really, the only thing I can hope for is that marijuana becomes legal while I am still attending the program, then I get to chew their asses out for 4 hours about how stupid they are.

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #228591 - 05/20/09 01:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

iv'e had my fair share of freaking out on psychiatrists and ending up in a mental ward for a while because of stupid shit like that.....it pisses me off soooo bad.....they would twist what you say into something completely different and try to mentaly mess with you.....:mad2:......i try to avoid them at all cost now days if possible

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (05/20/09 01:49 PM)

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Re: This upsets me beyond belief! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #228595 - 05/20/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think I am going to take Thebooedocksaint's advice next time and just punch them straight in the fucking head  :minigun:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: This upsets me beyond belief! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #228604 - 05/20/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

See I need to be free as a bird. If they try to lock me up I WILL get away. If I don't get away, after I get out that place will be extra crispy a week after. People that get paid to repress us are worse then scum to me. Spiritually I find that I need it, it helps me find my center. I just hate being repressed for what I enjoy, how do you think others would feel if we made tobacco illegal? What about Alcohol? It all makes me want to scream. But I will say this, if the government tries to take my green they will have a fight. This country was founded on the basis of FREEDOM, our forefathers were repressed at one time or another and went out seeking a land free of it. Now as more and more laws have been added on trivial things the freedom they gained has been destroyed. It is a blatant smack in the face for them, I say we all march to DC and all take a hit out of the Liberty Bong! At least it would have more meaning to it then those republicans throwing those teabags and looking like morons.

--------------------

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

#228608 - 05/20/09 02:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe we could one day organize something like that. Get thousands(hopefully millions)of bud smokers, and we all head out to DC and just spread out all in front of the White House and everywhere, then just light up. And we will stay there and keep smoking until they legalize it! :vaped:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#228613 - 05/20/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

On 4/20 in either Denver or Boulder they had a ton of people all exhale at once and made the whole town smokey.

--------------------

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

#228615 - 05/20/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It's in Boulder, Colorado :laugh:

I go there every 4/20 with a friend to smoke. Everybody kinda just gathers in a field and tokes all day. It's pretty awesome!

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#228616 - 05/20/09 02:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well if you go next 4/20 maybe we can arrange a smoke session on a green leaf blunt or something. You know good ol' fashion stoned off our ass.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #228631 - 05/20/09 02:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

this whole post is horseshit....no i mean i agree with you totally dude. it makes me sad the way blackball weed n shit man. i believe it is of the earth. whatever god you believe in (this is not a post about religion) or don't believe in or whatever. it is on the earth...use it in whatever way, shape, or form...so many benefits in so many ways too :nonono:

anywho....:jah:

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #228698 - 05/20/09 05:42 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AlmostDead said:
"Wow.....America is full of fucktards."

quoted for mother fucking truth.

glad you joined.

:albundy:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offlinegodspeedyou
to the face
Male

#228715 - 05/20/09 07:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

solid man. above the ignorance :thumbup:

--------------------
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: This upsets me beyond belief! [Re: godspeedyou]
    #228716 - 05/20/09 07:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:albundy: :rofl:

he's the man

--------------------

Offlinecubie

#228733 - 05/20/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AlmostDead said:
I don't even bother bringing the facts to them. They are paid to counter everything you say. There isn't much I can do about it really, the only thing I can hope for is that marijuana becomes legal while I am still attending the program, then I get to chew their asses out for 4 hours about how stupid they are.

I just wish it was as easy to do as typing a post when you wanna cuss them assholes out. It seems like when ever im about to debunk someones faggot ass propaganda i can never say it right or something. Id like to punch that bitch in the face for you :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds