Home | Community | Message Board


World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
shroom info
    #211227 - 04/01/09 10:17 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

i know this should be in the shroomery but I didnt wanna get assaulted so heres my question...........



are amanita muscaria mushrooms more powerful than p.cubensis?
please help or enlighten me to the difference thanks!


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/23/08
Posts: 25,306
Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Last seen: 5 years, 6 months
Re: shroom info [Re: Harlz]
    #211240 - 04/01/09 10:54 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

no/


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: shroom info [Re: Coaster]
    #211244 - 04/01/09 11:01 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

well whats the difference besides the look?


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline2Cents
Male


Registered: 01/05/09
Posts: 111
Loc: WA
Last seen: 4 years, 8 months
Re: shroom info [Re: Harlz]
    #211246 - 04/01/09 11:26 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

the trip from an amanita is far different from a cubenis


--------------------
I had two bowls for breakfest one was cereal. Long live the Growery!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 5 months
Re: shroom info [Re: Harlz]
    #211251 - 04/01/09 11:37 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

erowid.org

read.


--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Edited by THEBats (04/01/09 11:37 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline2Cents
Male


Registered: 01/05/09
Posts: 111
Loc: WA
Last seen: 4 years, 8 months
Re: shroom info [Re: THEBats]
    #211252 - 04/01/09 11:38 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
erowid.org

read.




--------------------
I had two bowls for breakfest one was cereal. Long live the Growery!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 2,382
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Last seen: 6 years, 3 months
Re: shroom info [Re: Harlz]
    #211276 - 04/02/09 01:43 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

if you're coming here for that info then...

yes muscarias are better thats why they're legal


--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/23/08
Posts: 25,306
Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Last seen: 5 years, 6 months
Re: shroom info [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #211277 - 04/02/09 01:45 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

:dazedandconfused:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehamandcheese
 User Gallery
Registered: 03/22/09
Posts: 129
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: shroom info [Re: Harlz]
    #211279 - 04/02/09 01:54 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

you have to eat a quarter pound of amanita muscaria to trip like you do from cubes.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 2,382
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Last seen: 6 years, 3 months
Re: shroom info [Re: hamandcheese]
    #211280 - 04/02/09 02:05 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

i heard if u take like 14 dry grams that doesn't really do ANYTHING...
but if u take 14 FRESH grams it hits u wayyyyyyyyyyyyy harderrrrrrrrr

:lsd:


--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/06/08
Posts: 4,186
Last seen: 1 year, 6 months
Re: shroom info [Re: 2Cents]
    #211293 - 04/02/09 02:23 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

2Cents said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
erowid.org

read.







--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehamandcheese
 User Gallery
Registered: 03/22/09
Posts: 129
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: shroom info [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #211308 - 04/02/09 03:54 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

you also have to drink your own urine to get the full effects.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleheadyeddie
Cool Dude In A Loose Mood
Male


Registered: 03/30/09
Posts: 239
Re: shroom info [Re: hamandcheese]
    #211310 - 04/02/09 03:56 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hamandcheese said:
you also have to drink your own urine to get the full effects.



I remember that article. True fact


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 2,382
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Last seen: 6 years, 3 months
Re: shroom info [Re: hamandcheese]
    #211326 - 04/02/09 04:50 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

headyeddie said:
Quote:

hamandcheese said:
you also have to drink your own urine to get the full effects.



I remember that article. True fact




yes the link is somewhere here


--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIce House
Rider on the Storm
 User Gallery


Registered: 02/09/09
Posts: 46
Loc: SW WA
Last seen: 7 years, 1 month
Re: shroom info [Re: Harlz]
    #211553 - 04/02/09 09:13 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, you shouldn't feel like your gonna get assaulted for asking a question like that on the shroomery. I have been posting there for 6 years or more under the user name Ice House Shaman if your ever over there and have a question PM me. The only dumb question is the one you have and don't ask.
You could have gotten some more detailed answers for that question on the shroomery.
The main difference between amanita muscaria and ps cubesis is the active ingredient. They are not the same. They are not in the same ball park. The effects are not even remotely the same. I have eaten both. If you have eaten Ps. Cubensis and are considering amanitas my advice to you is do not waste your time. The feeling you get from amanitas is a sick feeling IMO. Dosing on amanitas is also tricky, its easy to become physically sick from them.
You do not need to drink your urine to experience amanitas effects. Back in the day people would drink the urine of someone who had ingested amanitas because thats how the active ingredient is expelled and you get a sort of recycled effect. If your a noob to the shroom world ask all the questions you can and learn. Until you are armed with allot more knowledge that you got from reliable sources stick with the basics and keep your experiences fun. Stick with Psilocybes.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 5 months
Re: shroom info [Re: Ice House]
    #211554 - 04/02/09 09:16 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ice House said:
Wow, you shouldn't feel like your gonna get assaulted for asking a question like that on the shroomery. I have been posting there for 6 years or more under the user name Ice House Shaman if your ever over there and have a question PM me. The only dumb question is the one you have and don't ask.
You could have gotten some more detailed answers for that question on the shroomery.
The main difference between amanita muscaria and ps cubesis is the active ingredient. They are not the same. They are not in the same ball park. The effects are not even remotely the same. I have eaten both. If you have eaten Ps. Cubensis and are considering amanitas my advice to you is do not waste your time. The feeling you get from amanitas is a sick feeling IMO. Dosing on amanitas is also tricky, its easy to become physically sick from them.
You do not need to drink your urine to experience amanitas effects. Back in the day people would drink the urine of someone who had ingested amanitas because thats how the active ingredient is expelled and you get a sort of recycled effect. If your a noob to the shroom world ask all the questions you can and learn. Until you are armed with allot more knowledge that you got from reliable sources stick with the basics and keep your experiences fun. Stick with Psilocybes.





Perhaps because it's such a F.A.Q. that could easily be answered by doing a search.


--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblunt master
up in smoke
Male

Registered: 06/11/08
Posts: 1,089
Loc: NY
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: shroom info [Re: THEBats]
    #211559 - 04/02/09 09:28 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

the active ingredient in amanita muscaria is muscarine
the active ingredients in cubies are psilocybin/psilocin


Edited by blunt master (04/02/09 09:29 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new favorite way to ingest dried magic shrooms
( 1 2 all )
Voodoo 20,668 21 07/04/08 10:36 PM
by andyistic
* amanita muscaria lol? Voodoo 798 5 11/17/08 01:24 AM
by TripityDooDaDay
* So I'm thinking about growing shrooms again
( 1 2 all )
Harry_Ba11sachM 4,695 28 08/23/08 01:27 PM
by Harry_Ba11sach
* amanita muscaria!
( 1 2 all )
Voodoo 2,918 29 11/19/08 05:37 PM
by captain.koons
* Shrooms vs Acid
( 1 2 3 4 all )
captain.koons
8,664 68 10/29/09 11:20 AM
by elcharrosays
* Well i finally got my shrooms Blutigwelle 1,930 17 06/20/08 04:11 AM
by TheMantis
* Taking shrooms method
( 1 2 all )
Blutigwelle 5,662 32 01/11/11 02:04 AM
by Slave of Cthulhu
* how much you pay for shrooms
( 1 2 all )
jckmcgrth 4,844 21 06/19/08 01:34 AM
by m.faust

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
1,391 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.058 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.