Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestuckinthesky

My second grow
    #194131 - 02/10/09 10:51 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well guys my first ever grow was with the aerogarden. I grew some White Widow from Nirvana. Bought my seeds fron Dr. Chronic. This is also my first post on the growery, I frequently visit the shroomery. Well me and my dad planted a few of the WW seeds I had left outside in some pots with regular soil, I brought the potted plants inside and put them under the aerogarden light. The light stretched the plants out really bad, I should have lowered the lights but I ended up leaving for a while. I came back and they were stretched pretty far out. I put them back outside and they all died, my first time planting in soil and I didn't pay them much attention. Well they all died and 6 months later I go outside and I find one that had managed to survive. I bought some Miracle Grow Organic choice and flushed the shit out if it outside quite a few times. I then mixed in some bat guano and worm casting mix from Foxfarm and Vermiculite and perlite then transplanted the plant to the new mix. I had tie it to a stick to support it upright, it's now sitting in my room next to the window, there was barely any root system and the soil is still soaking wet, I've been keeping it wet because I figured it would be best for the roots to develop after the transplant. I'll post up some pics when I get home from work but for now Here is the pic of my aerogarden grow early on in the veg. stage. I had many other pics but lost them along with a camera.

There atleast I posted up one pic. I decided not to use the aerogarden this time because it really wasn't all that great. It was certainly a learning experience for me though. I realized how easy it was to over nute a plant. I was using the Foxfarm hydroponics nutes and it damaged the pump system in the aerogarden due to so much build-up.

Well like I said I'll post up some pics of my little soil plant when I get home. Any suggestions? Should I grow this guy under the aerogarden light or just set it in front of my window right next to me? And nutrients, is it okay to use the hydroponic nutes that I bought for the aerogarden? I don't see why it would hurt.... Any help would be much appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejohnnyblaze2316
mr.
Male
Re: My second grow [Re: stuckinthesky]
    #194145 - 02/10/09 12:27 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yes, you can use hydro nutes in soil.

--------------------
CALIFORNIA PROP 215 MEDICINAL CANNABIS PATIENT!!!

Offlinestuckinthesky

Re: My second grow [Re: johnnyblaze2316]
    #194203 - 02/10/09 04:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Here are some pictures of the plant. Is it even worth it? I need to order a soil PH tester can you guys give me any good links or suggestions.

InvisibleDr. Penguin
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My second grow [Re: stuckinthesky]
    #194239 - 02/10/09 05:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I had a plant in miracle grow organic that did the same damn thing! It never died but it was stunted like that for about a month, very odd. I repoted it into some good soil (Foxfarm Happy Frog) and she took right off.

--------------------
* My Cab
* How to Build a Grow Tent
* Fan Speed Control 101
* Easy Butane Extraction

Not responsible for advice not taken.

Offlinestuckinthesky

Re: My second grow [Re: Dr. Penguin]
    #194390 - 02/10/09 08:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It was like that before I transplanted it. I know it isn't the best soil to use but I flushed the shit out of it and added some stabilizers, vermiculite, perlite, worm castings and bat guano. I just really need to check the pH, that's what I'm mostly worried about. I'm just gonna buy some strips.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies