Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Obama
    #181078 - 01/13/09 09:29 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I live in Alabama...I hunt I do the things I've grown up doing...Except I am in the IT field...Anyway, I'm sick and fucking tired of these 18-22 whatever year old fucking idiots saying I suggest you check this out...Hey read this I bet you didn't know this about Obama...Oh yea hey Obama smokes!!!

Get the fuck over it!! A black dude is our president your whining isn't going to help...How about you get out and fucking do something that matters. Give the dude a chance...You can't say he's going to do a horrible job because he's black. Sick of the racism around here I have to get out of here. It's really getting annoying now.

Someone sent me this and told me to read it...Like I'm going to.

http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

And they wanted Sarah Palin to be a vice president...AHAHAHA What a joke. She is probably the dumbest human that I have ever seen on television. I would have rather have Hilary Clinton as president...Keep in mind I am a republican, but for the love of god John McCain is a fucking idiot.

I don't want to start a political discussion, but has anyone else seen this?? High school/college kids and hell even adults who don't have a clue about Obama or politics for that matter except for he's black and we don't want black in out white house?? It shows how fucking ignorant some people are.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Edited by mhbound (01/13/09 09:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: Obama [Re: mhbound]
    #181103 - 01/13/09 09:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

this thread is wreaking with intelligent conversation
im scurrred

--------------------

InvisibleManInTheCorner
 User Gallery

Re: Obama *DELETED* [Re: mhbound]
    #181108 - 01/13/09 09:58 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by ManInTheCorner

Reason for deletion: sdl;akfj

OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Re: Obama [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #181110 - 01/13/09 10:01 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

its possible, tho i think a "terrorist" assassination might be more useful for political gain... :tinfoil:

i don't give a fuck that he's black, i just disagree with his politics entirely. he doesn't know shit about economics, and those that saw this whole shit coming are excluded from his cabinet, so i see now reason to be optimistic about our economy. he will just spend us further into oblivion.

--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #181113 - 01/13/09 10:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think him and his staff will do good things. I could be wrong but we were wrong about Bush for 8 years I say give him the chance. I know he went on this change thing his whole campaign, but it's about time for change...His change??? Maybe, maybe not, but it will set things for change either during or after his term.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #181114 - 01/13/09 10:07 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i just don't buy into the change mantra.

i think it was another sales tactic to get him into office

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

#181120 - 01/13/09 10:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Of course Palin would blame the media!! :rofl2:

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Obama [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #181121 - 01/13/09 10:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yea it is quite hypocritical coming from a campaign that was dead in the water and then resurrected by the media before the primaries

the media chose the candidates on both sides

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#181122 - 01/13/09 10:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Oh hell yea it was...No doubt in my mind. I don't know that he will bring change, but it sets the pace for change...Bush controlled shit for 8 years, and there wasn't anything being changed really...AT ALL. This sets in motion new people moving in, and in 4 years people moving out and people moving in.

Bush had people just chilling for 8 years...We killed some people in Iraq and that about covers it. These 4 years they know they have to do something otherwise the Republicans will just take office again in 4 years...I think they will make some change whether or not it's good...I don't know, but if not in 4 more years we give others a chance.

Trying to make that as short as possible...Hope it made sense.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #181131 - 01/13/09 10:18 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

oh bush changed quite a bit. probably much more radically than obama will end up having changed.

the patriot act has massive conflicts with the bill of rights.
as do the FISA amendments
the Military Commissions Act is a travesty
the bailouts are socio-fascist powergrabs
millions of iraqis dead
thousands of american troops wounded and killed
and the economy is in the shitter because nobody has the balls to put an end to spending, and that will be our ultimate demise

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#181132 - 01/13/09 10:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I thought those were a given...Those should not be mentioned, and Bush should be made illegal...The word. Rename the bush to something like...Ah we'll call them Shrubs.

Did you know Bush Sr. got a battle ship thing named after him?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #181134 - 01/13/09 10:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:nonono:

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

#181135 - 01/13/09 10:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Act itself came about after the September 11 terrorist attacks on New York City and the Pentagon. After these attacks, Congress immediately started work on several proposed anti-terrorist bills, before the Justice Department finally drafted a bill called the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001.

creepy :tinfoil:

OfflineMistaUNGA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #181139 - 01/13/09 10:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

how long is the patriot act?
and how long after 9/11 was it passed?
so how long does that make it written before 9/11?

--------------------

ExplosiveMango said:

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#181140 - 01/13/09 10:29 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:

I missed your post Bob...Of course Palin blamed the media. You know they got Palin to win the female vote because Obama had the minority vote on lock...Well, it backfired...She was a god damn r-tard.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineIdeLOLogies

#181346 - 01/14/09 11:31 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

".You can't say he's going to do a horrible job because he's black. Sick of the racism around here I have to get out of here. It's really getting annoying now."

:smile: Thank "God" another Human being, i was getting a bit down cause i was seeing a lot of racism on the shroomery and the growery recently and thought i was the only one that found it disgusting.

I only know a little bit about the recent election so i can't voice anything too adventurous, i was just so fucking worried that Palin even had a chance to get into any sort of power, especially one of the most powerful nations in the world.

I just hope Obama follows through with his promises, that would be the biggest change of all. A politician actually doing what they say they're going to do.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama [Re: IdeLOLogies]
    #181360 - 01/14/09 12:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't see it happening, but I think the states are going to see some sort of change over the coming years. He does have to do something though...Otherwise the african american population won't have another chance for awhile...This is their chance.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineimpgl

#181396 - 01/14/09 01:29 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
I live in Alabama...I hunt I do the things I've grown up doing...Except I am in the IT field...Anyway, I'm sick and fucking tired of these 18-22 whatever year old fucking idiots saying I suggest you check this out...Hey read this I bet you didn't know this about Obama...Oh yea hey Obama smokes!!!

Get the fuck over it!! A black dude is our president your whining isn't going to help...How about you get out and fucking do something that matters. Give the dude a chance...You can't say he's going to do a horrible job because he's black. Sick of the racism around here I have to get out of here. It's really getting annoying now.

Someone sent me this and told me to read it...Like I'm going to.

http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

And they wanted Sarah Palin to be a vice president...AHAHAHA What a joke. She is probably the dumbest human that I have ever seen on television. I would have rather have Hilary Clinton as president...Keep in mind I am a republican, but for the love of god John McCain is a fucking idiot.

I don't want to start a political discussion, but has anyone else seen this?? High school/college kids and hell even adults who don't have a clue about Obama or politics for that matter except for he's black and we don't want black in out white house?? It shows how fucking ignorant some people are.

:lol: maaaaaaaan, its the COMPLETE OPPOSITE over here

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama [Re: impgl]
    #181575 - 01/14/09 02:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Where you from?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineimpgl

#182031 - 01/15/09 02:53 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

west coast

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Obama [Re: impgl]
    #182121 - 01/15/09 08:27 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, same here. I'm on the front range of the rockies, and it's liberal central out here.

Palin who?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains