Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWeed

Can someone help me out with general laws?
    #1601 - 04/20/08 02:49 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Is it illegal to trade seeds online?
Are seeds by themselves illegal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can someone help me out with general laws? [Re: Weed]
    #1740 - 04/20/08 03:15 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I guess that question boils down to - do seeds contain THC since that is the active compound listed in schedule 1. I will do some research and see what i can find.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleScript
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Can someone help me out with general laws? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #1750 - 04/20/08 03:20 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

No, I believe marijuana seeds are classified as illegal regardless of containing THC. I believe the seeds them selves are scheduled.

It’s not like mushroom spores.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can someone help me out with general laws? [Re: Script]
    #1769 - 04/20/08 03:26 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=222

Yeah, that post from Ask Erowid indicates the same as Script states. But there is no explanation as to why they are illegal. but who would expect that from their government in a free society?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineWeed

Re: Can someone help me out with general laws? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #1841 - 04/20/08 03:54 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

See, this has a big bearing on this forum.
If seeds are legal, then we could have a trading marketplace for seeds here on shroomery.

If not, then it might be a bit tougher.

InvisibleScript
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2005 - 04/20/08 04:23 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

It's a big bearing on any MJ forum. You can't trade seeds, its illegal. Which is why you never see people trading seeds for spores on the shroomery.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #2174 - 04/20/08 04:47 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:The legal status of all items will be determined under United States law, however users are additionally responsible for following all applicable laws of their own country/territory/city. You also acknowledge the Growery may not be held liable for any goods or services not rendered through private sales or trades. Trade with or buy from members at your own risk!

The Growery General Supplier Policy is divided into categories as follows:

* Chemical Supply
* Ethnobotanicals
* Seeds
* Cultivation Supplies
* Copyrighted Media
* Personal Items

Chemical Supply
We strictly forbid any chemical supplier information to be exchanged through our website. This includes the posting of any chemical supply website or a vaguely modified name. Do not request the name or URL of a supply house, or for a private message providing said information. No sales or requests for sources of research chemicals, pharmaceuticals, or any scheduled/illegal substance are allowed. Soliciting any type of psychotropic substance through any means including private messages, is forbidden.

Ethno Botanicals
The Growery permits trading, contests, and sales for legal ethno botanical seeds, live plants, and cuttings in our Marketplace forum. Sales and auctions of any article that a Growery Sponsor sells are implicitly forbidden; trades and contest give-a-ways are an exception. Absolutely no illegal botanicals are allowed. Please refer to the Marketplace Forum Rules for details.

Seeds
Marijuana seeds may only be bought, sold or traded in locations where such activity is legal. Any attempt to sell or aquire seeds by individuals residing in the United States or countries with equivalent drug laws is strictly prohibited.

Cultivation Supplies
Cultivation Supplies for legal plants are permitted, however absolutely no association with marijuana is allowed. Implicating cultivation of an illegal substance as the purpose of your product is strictly prohibited.

Copyrighted Media
The Growery does not authorize trading or sales of any material that is in violation of its applicable copyrights.

Personal Items
Personal items are restricted based solely on the legality of the item in question. Most items are permitted. We ask that any questionable items be cleared with a Marketplace moderator before posting publicly.

This policy will be enforced solely on the discretion of the moderators and administrators of The Growery. By participating in the Marketplace, or in any exchange of goods via our site, you accept that your offer/request may be deleted at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of the staff.

Your use of The Growery website and BB constitutes agreement to the above stated terms and conditions of our Supplier Policy. If you have any questions please use our Support System.

http://www.growery.org/2821/The-Growery-General-Supplier-Policy

Does that help?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract