Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

Loc: USA Flag
droopy leaves 1 week into flushing
    #502554 - 12/02/10 11:55 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hello I woke up to a little problem this morning that I'm hoping someone can help me out with. I have been growing my plant for about 3 and a half months from a seed. Its been goin great, I have used RO water the whole time and flora nove nutrients as well as snowstorm through some of the budding. Anyways I began flushing my plant 1 week ago. I was expecting harvest in 1 to 2 weeks. Last night when I got home from work though one small branch, that was never as strong as the rest of the plant, had gotten very droopy. I decided just to cut the branch so I could try some early bud ( it was great btw :smile:. Anyways I wake up this morning and the whole plant is droopy. Now remember when you see these pictures that last night all these fan leaves where facing directly up and were night and flat and perfect. Anyways what could be the problem? This is my second grow, first one was shitty and unsuccesful. I think ive done pretty good at this one with mostly no help, but i think its time for some help. Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

Re: droopy leaves 1 week into flushing [Re: screekrunner]
    #502577 - 12/02/10 02:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Cut them down and compost them. Nah, Im kiddin! obviously! But yeah, looks like it could be a couple different things. What are your temps and humidity? How often are you watering them and did your watering habits change during the flush besides no nutes?

If they are COMPLETELY dry right now then water them and they will probably perk up in a few hours. Its sometimes hard to tell by pictures of a plant whether it is over or under watering. Hell, some people confuse the two when they are the ones growing it.

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

Re: droopy leaves 1 week into flushing [Re: brifunforme]
    #502579 - 12/02/10 02:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

temp is about 75-80. Nothing changed I forgot to mention its hydro so I just always keep it filled. Its in an aerogarden with an additional fish pump for more air.
oh yes and as for humidity. noooo clue, i havnt checked that ever lol

Edited by screekrunner (12/02/10 02:21 PM)

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #502608 - 12/02/10 04:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

What kind of hydro setup do you have?  They look like they've been overwatered to me.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

Re: droopy leaves 1 week into flushing [Re: coda]
    #502634 - 12/02/10 06:09 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It's an arrogarden with 2 airstones in it

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

#502679 - 12/02/10 07:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I apologize for bumping my post up but my plants getting droppier by the hour. Any suggestions? I really don't wanna chop her down early. She took me so long to grow and im very proud of her

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

#502695 - 12/02/10 07:48 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

screekrunner said:
I apologize for bumping my post up but my plants getting droppier by the hour. Any suggestions? I really don't wanna chop her down early. She took me so long to grow and im very proud of her

I looked at your post earlier tonight and I was tempted to say that they looked overwatered to me.  I held off when I checked your other posts and saw that you are doing hydro.

I definitely think your problem is in the root zone.  You may want to do a complete change out with pH balanced fresh clean water, just in case there is something happening in there.  Also, check your pumps and air output.  Could something be clogged or pumps just not pushing as much air?

Also, keep in mind that a flush period does not necessarily = 0 nutrients.  If you are doing a flush with soil your plants will still pull the existing nutes from the soil.  If nothing else works, I would suggest putting a little food back in there just to see if they spring back some.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

Re: droopy leaves 1 week into flushing [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #502750 - 12/03/10 10:16 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well i tried giving it a small amount of nutes. And changed out my water resevouir. No change yet

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

#502778 - 12/03/10 01:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Check for any clogs. It does seem like overwatering or underwatering. So if it's hydro it's probably a clog somewhere causing one or the other.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder