

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 3
#877476 - 10/05/26 06:37 PM (2 days, 3 hours ago) |
|
|
nice
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 42 minutes, 44 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] 2
#877478 - 10/05/26 07:52 PM (2 days, 2 hours ago) |
|
|
I am in isolation so I don't get plague.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,062
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 46 minutes, 33 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] 1
#877479 - 10/05/26 10:26 PM (1 day, 23 hours ago) |
|
|
I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 42 minutes, 44 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#877481 - 10/06/26 02:37 AM (1 day, 19 hours ago) |
|
|
Have you saved any lives yet?
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,871
Last seen: 3 hours, 55 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#877482 - 10/06/26 07:03 AM (1 day, 15 hours ago) |
|
|
yoosername said: I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
What are the worst symptoms you have?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,871
Last seen: 3 hours, 55 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877483 - 10/06/26 08:30 AM (1 day, 13 hours ago) |
|
|
Im gonna guess amyloidosis
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Brother Goose
Alchemist



Registered: 04/22/26
Posts: 192
Loc: Badlands
Last seen: 2 hours, 24 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877485 - 10/06/26 09:38 AM (1 day, 12 hours ago) |
|
|
Smoking a joint of homegrown snaggletooth and just made a cup of instant korean ginseng mixed with l-theanine. Cheers.
-------------------- “If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”
- Epictetus
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 42 minutes, 44 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 1
#877489 - 10/06/26 02:25 PM (1 day, 7 hours ago) |
|
|
yoosername said: I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
If I had a license to practice Medicine I'd try to help you out. Alex Heyne might be helpful. He specializes in Herbs. He does Medicine on the Net from Los Angeles. I don't know if that's legal where you are! I know that in Canada you can't do Medicine over the Internet.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 42 minutes, 44 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#877490 - 10/06/26 05:13 PM (1 day, 5 hours ago) |
|
|
I started learning Tao when I was 16 YO in 1993. I know how to help a lot of people with Energy Sickness. I enjoy studying Acupuncture.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
|
I be in so much pain
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 42 minutes, 44 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#877492 - 10/06/26 05:29 PM (1 day, 4 hours ago) |
|
|
Is it women's pain? I need to read the Obstetrics/Gynecology Book again. I follow Clara Cohen who works with that quite a bit with Acupuncture and Herbs! I ate hot dogs I am so sick right now. Peace.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877493 - 10/06/26 05:57 PM (1 day, 4 hours ago) |
|
|
the Struggle is real
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,062
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 46 minutes, 33 seconds
|
|
spirit_shadow said:
yoosername said: I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
What are the worst symptoms you have?
Worst is probably the heart pain, started after I had that weird electrical sensation throughout my upper body and almost threw up and passed out. The fun part is I am also having fatigue, GI, and cognitive issues, so I could be having a reaction to my Crohn’s med, or withdrawing from my psych med, both, neither, or anything else. Tests so far haven’t been helpful, and both my primary care physician and my GI office are on vacation for at least 2 weeks.
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 42 minutes, 44 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 1
#877496 - 10/06/26 09:44 PM (1 day, 36 minutes ago) |
|
|
Blood Deficiency got my mom worried. My stepmom too. I told my MD I was studying TCM and the discussion immediately became Pharma finding new drugs using Herbs. My stepmom didn't know that Herbs were part of TCM! My mother loves Tai Chi and always requests more Tai Chi.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,871
Last seen: 3 hours, 55 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 1
#877497 - 10/07/26 07:06 AM (15 hours, 14 minutes ago) |
|
|
yoosername said:
spirit_shadow said:
yoosername said: I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
What are the worst symptoms you have?
Worst is probably the heart pain, started after I had that weird electrical sensation throughout my upper body and almost threw up and passed out. The fun part is I am also having fatigue, GI, and cognitive issues, so I could be having a reaction to my Crohn’s med, or withdrawing from my psych med, both, neither, or anything else. Tests so far haven’t been helpful, and both my primary care physician and my GI office are on vacation for at least 2 weeks.
TV makes doctors look like they just need a microscope and can figure out exactly what it is....in reality they just guess until they get it right 🤣
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877498 - 10/07/26 01:56 PM (8 hours, 24 minutes ago) |
|
|
we all make mistakes, some are painful
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,871
Last seen: 3 hours, 55 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#877499 - 10/07/26 02:24 PM (7 hours, 56 minutes ago) |
|
|
Not me, I prefer to learn from OTHERS mistakes 😜
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 42 minutes, 44 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877500 - 10/07/26 03:16 PM (7 hours, 4 minutes ago) |
|
|
If you don't make a mistake you can't be mistaken to make a mistake and break then for the exit to spit rhymes.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#877501 - 10/07/26 03:51 PM (6 hours, 29 minutes ago) |
|
|
its like when a dentist makes a mistake with his/her drill and it makes you bleed and you gotta go to ER because.
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,062
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 46 minutes, 33 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#877502 - 10/07/26 04:15 PM (6 hours, 6 minutes ago) |
|
|
Jenny said: its like when a dentist makes a mistake with his/her drill and it makes you bleed and you gotta go to ER because. 
“Did you just stab my gums with your drill?!?”
“Nah, you just need to floss more”
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post! ( 1 2 3 all ) |
BruceDabber |
10,905 |
40 |
04/26/15 09:37 AM by BruceDabber |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,370 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,783 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The Post When You Trip Thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all ) |
FRACTALife |
37,350 |
107 |
02/08/24 01:41 AM by Solid Log |  |
 |
I am starting to improve my sleeping schedule ( 1 2 all ) |
aDoS |
8,578 |
21 |
03/11/09 01:44 AM by Bad Days |  |
 |
post a random fact about yourself ( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 ) |
Shaggy420 |
65,672 |
329 |
11/13/11 03:33 PM by Steve Buscemi |  |
 |
The Post When you Drink Thread ( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 ) |
KaptKid |
85,610 |
364 |
02/12/17 06:35 PM by Grit |  |
 |
post a pic of urself so every1 noes wut u look like ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
Coaster |
63,041 |
267 |
07/28/11 10:26 AM by BlueBerry_Swisher |
|
|
|
|