

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,580
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 3
#877476 - 10/05/26 06:37 PM (1 day, 6 hours ago) |
|
|
nice
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,211
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 1 hour, 57 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] 2
#877478 - 10/05/26 07:52 PM (1 day, 5 hours ago) |
|
|
I am in isolation so I don't get plague.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,059
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 7 minutes, 33 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] 1
#877479 - 10/05/26 10:26 PM (1 day, 2 hours ago) |
|
|
I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,211
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 1 hour, 57 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#877481 - 10/06/26 02:37 AM (22 hours, 34 minutes ago) |
|
|
Have you saved any lives yet?
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 9 hours, 2 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#877482 - 10/06/26 07:03 AM (18 hours, 8 minutes ago) |
|
|
yoosername said: I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
What are the worst symptoms you have?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 9 hours, 2 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877483 - 10/06/26 08:30 AM (16 hours, 41 minutes ago) |
|
|
Im gonna guess amyloidosis
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Brother Goose
Alchemist



Registered: 04/22/26
Posts: 192
Loc: Badlands
Last seen: 2 hours, 41 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877485 - 10/06/26 09:38 AM (15 hours, 33 minutes ago) |
|
|
Smoking a joint of homegrown snaggletooth and just made a cup of instant korean ginseng mixed with l-theanine. Cheers.
-------------------- “If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”
- Epictetus
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,211
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 1 hour, 57 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 1
#877489 - 10/06/26 02:25 PM (10 hours, 46 minutes ago) |
|
|
yoosername said: I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
If I had a license to practice Medicine I'd try to help you out. Alex Heyne might be helpful. He specializes in Herbs. He does Medicine on the Net from Los Angeles. I don't know if that's legal where you are! I know that in Canada you can't do Medicine over the Internet.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,211
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 1 hour, 57 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#877490 - 10/06/26 05:13 PM (7 hours, 58 minutes ago) |
|
|
I started learning Tao when I was 16 YO in 1993. I know how to help a lot of people with Energy Sickness. I enjoy studying Acupuncture.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,580
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#877491 - 10/06/26 05:17 PM (7 hours, 54 minutes ago) |
|
|
I be in so much pain
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,211
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 1 hour, 57 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#877492 - 10/06/26 05:29 PM (7 hours, 42 minutes ago) |
|
|
Is it women's pain? I need to read the Obstetrics/Gynecology Book again. I follow Clara Cohen who works with that quite a bit with Acupuncture and Herbs! I ate hot dogs I am so sick right now. Peace.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,580
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877493 - 10/06/26 05:57 PM (7 hours, 14 minutes ago) |
|
|
the Struggle is real
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,059
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 7 minutes, 33 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#877495 - 10/06/26 07:35 PM (5 hours, 36 minutes ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said:
yoosername said: I’m playing the best puzzle game ever invented. You are given a long list of unrelated symptoms, and have to piece together what is causing them by going to a bunch of different doctors and getting as many tests as you can think of. I’m on a super challenging level though, non of the tests are revealing anything useful.
You can use AI to assist, but you only get 3 questions a week. The doctors get unlimited questions, but you have to teach them how to use it first and they suck at writing prompts.
What are the worst symptoms you have?
Worst is probably the heart pain, started after I had that weird electrical sensation throughout my upper body and almost threw up and passed out. The fun part is I am also having fatigue, GI, and cognitive issues, so I could be having a reaction to my Crohn’s med, or withdrawing from my psych med, both, neither, or anything else. Tests so far haven’t been helpful, and both my primary care physician and my GI office are on vacation for at least 2 weeks.
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,211
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 1 hour, 57 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#877496 - 10/06/26 09:44 PM (3 hours, 27 minutes ago) |
|
|
Blood Deficiency got my mom worried. My stepmom too. I told my MD I was studying TCM and the discussion immediately became Pharma finding new drugs using Herbs. My stepmom didn't know that Herbs were part of TCM! My mother loves Tai Chi and always requests more Tai Chi.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,775 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
first post from phone ( 1 2 all ) |
Picklez |
4,177 |
21 |
07/25/12 07:44 AM by BlueBerry_Swisher |  |
 |
TIC Sunday |
Dr. Siekadellyk |
3,237 |
18 |
01/10/11 07:01 AM by still beLIEve |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,370 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The post when you train/workout/exercise thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 all ) |
drawde |
20,082 |
87 |
06/04/17 07:40 PM by poor boy |  |
 |
The Post When You Trip Thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all ) |
FRACTALife |
37,350 |
107 |
02/08/24 01:41 AM by Solid Log |  |
 |
puzzled!?!? |
shroomman8118 |
2,330 |
18 |
06/22/10 01:24 AM by Buddy |  |
 |
Deer hunters post your trail cam pics on this thread |
MR.HEADY |
4,132 |
16 |
09/06/10 11:46 AM by Tripp420 |
|
|
|
|