

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
Warm heat Blunt smoke We Street As stash as Gun smoke One broke off And run it Lung bust One touch Back and rush A Gun bust One just As suppose As numb as froze One low Down as flows I showdown All the known All around And up and down And Trip the town The Crystal That’s one official Bank as One read as sick Lit you’ll spit Trip On the lick As back as clip
One tip A Gun on the strip One mix up Bud And hit the Water Drug Under Garden I so far in
I’m living large And I farm As bent As charge A Gun from the barrage In the garage With the sergeant Pass the margin Pass the Joint And hit the target As I hit it hard hit Ten yard Flip the card As spit it One car passed I lit the Grass And ashed
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
I hit Gas Puff Pass Hand you Acid
Raindance Up in plans To take Shake And run a bake Make it taste light As basepipe I hit the drain light Down through my crown
Root shoots Through As tune as screw As recirculate 8 Spit the cake Off the make it naked Fate Hit up the stay Gray As late as One who make it Pass the J I’m the Alien On Hay I speak and mainly My Chi I run as Tons of free Freedom As I key Sun Up in the beach bum One as each Cake crumbs As Set off with funds I got the Guns
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
Stagger your harvest I hit The hardest hitting Fitting into schedule Metal Comes with Meth As Set Pull off Hit the Bullet Saw as Come as Once I run Ran Down the Gang Hang with the beat as sang liquid Kick it I flip Trips with the Spliff Then I lift Dip Switch up the Flip side As stitch I run it rinse Back and since I had it Ring As wing as Clip Branches Of Ganja Plants I do a Ganja Dance Shot a Ganja glance Across with the hands My Dragon gang Fans of the Ganja As I bomb on Sum
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
I’ve got Nerve Damage I serve all Your manage Poison Sprayed on the made it live as I cruise through With the Tribe My Plants I run up One hand on the Gat As I stunk Of the Reefer Blunt One wants Back as Medical Cannabis Plus Organic Hand it Ran it Down and stand with The plan As one flows as stand Flows As a Gang grows One shows Over force as cold as War One source I cure One Cannabis Lens as I bend I made it Enter Organic Gas Chamber For the flavor
I lit it like I run it Danger Something Major I relax As the sacks I smoke Black as Lung Guns broke Through as the flows
I roll through Trip the Street And hold crew Back and I grew A crop Of Cannabis Tops Organic Nonstop Smoke Relax Kick Back
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
Cannabis And the Drink I link Because of it Think I run ran a bit Down on Streets Lit By the Grass I went past the planet And Stance Once as hands As Dragons Gangs They hang with The drink And Cannabis Link Once I clink In the walk as Sink Straight Hawk I Trees around the Block Once I talk I hop on the sandlot To dance a lot The Street hot The Trees got Back and restock up I shatter as duck That’s one ladder Up on Batter What’s the matter? You want some love Ganja Dubs Back and Buds I hang With the Dragon Gang Rang liquid Became The Dragon As I kick it I’m getting Lifted
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
Keep growing the stuff that light the roll up as Street Cold Cut Flip a Gold Limit a known As own The Street Liquid I tip Trip Over lit Movement split Doin' it with the feint As I screw into Earth and through Then back around down into my Crown
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
Everyone loves Jeff His Jade Nectar Space Landrace Bakes Makes it Takes it Places I run as chases Laces The Box as Paces down in Thought Once you caught up I was brought up Smoking Grass As Hawk but I laid the Fast As cash As sold through Math I cold brew In half Like my soul drew I fold crews Up in mould I rap as backs as told as Wax was I'm back for Landrace From Jeff Jade Nectar
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
Hypnotic Make me Bomb As H As the Sun As Hypnotic Space Trace that Back Bass Hat off the mass As master As fast as One I track
One who last Have a blast Fast Case as place As Space One makes it run as Guns had One stance As one chance I made it wave hands As fade as stands
H Is in the place Light 8 Made the Bullet Straight Until I fill as kill As made it illegal All the Street People One leak You’ll fill up Slow I’m about to blow So I flow And steal the show I rip a whole Asshole As cast as One I pass Made it stash As faded Until the H slip Hypnotic Chill kid
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
I turn A Ghetto Dialect Into Wudang Street Project Mass as spot As top as Product Mop As Pop Work as stock jerk As box As walks Fist as Street As stir Repeat One meet Up on I speed as cut dawn Steep You flush Drawn off My song is mob I street Job As we cold as bob On the top as pop As heat Stop The freak Around the Block I’m on the peeps As Lock As beat as stop As repeat Cock as Gun as teach One rock is a Gun As mass Murder Off the Sun As drop as Hamburger I spot As turn a dot One Street Product
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,578
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
Re: poem [Re: Jenny]
#877486 - 10/06/26 09:58 AM (6 hours, 6 minutes ago) |
|
|
I need an assortment of Ganja strains To thrive As I move through Brain All I cruise drew As BOOM! Lit the room up As soon as I move on up I move on some Ganja Groove Split back to the shack To rub a Bud As Make Hashish Brand as laugh I run it right back In a flash As I master the keep The sweep up Hasta Grow Landrace My Ace I love the taste Once I walk I Set as Hawk as around the place I get it Talk Run the stop up And top chunks of colas I spit the slow drew Back in hold brew Fast Water
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
Transform Guns under the step Sworn As ones as doors kicked in By force The weapon I crept in as source Down in the Forest I met the End the Set Down in represent Heat bent up in Street Check Dream of Respect Back and Weed Wet I need a Speed Check Reconnect To my roots As Ganja Shoots Flowers Flower Power I tower By the hour I ran as now and Again As I down in One around In a Pound Of Jeff's Ganja Jade Nectar
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 40 minutes, 57 seconds
|
|
I was sober 24 Years Now my Brain Is on chains As peers Into the Mix move As spit Ones Back and run Caps Front to back As I explain Ones Up on Guns As pull the plug On thugs I kick back Spit Max on a Green As one bean I run dreams To grow as show Flip the flow All overrun Spit it Run as cold Wings As brew swings In the Sun Do As run a crew Things Aren't new I flip the Blue Turn under The thunder Back and one word As Bird As heard As One Served
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
| |
|
|
 |
 |
I just bought a nectar collector today |
cannabispatient |
1,971 |
9 |
02/10/18 07:57 AM by poor boy |  |
 |
Speed Test Your Internet. ( 1 2 all ) |
Triptonic |
7,448 |
22 |
02/14/14 08:35 PM by P-O |  |
 |
Nectar Collector |
Magash |
6,165 |
19 |
04/05/15 03:19 PM by FurrowedBrow |  |
 |
poem (I tattooed cheetah spots, on my hairless cat.) |
pizzeria |
1,115 |
4 |
03/16/16 04:52 PM by Chakanooga |  |
 |
Dragon Age 2. ( 1 2 all ) |
Apollo2k |
6,082 |
27 |
10/04/11 11:33 PM by Picklez |  |
 |
Just had some pizza, beer and green dragon. |
Steve Buscemi |
3,764 |
17 |
04/02/12 02:21 AM by Hawksresurrection |  |
 |
Fighting the law (speeding ticket advice?) |
Argos |
2,531 |
5 |
01/26/10 09:35 PM by King Koopa |  |
 |
hippie flipping? ( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 ) |
Butters |
57,621 |
297 |
08/31/08 07:45 PM by Coaster |
|
|
|
|