Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145
Re: poem [Re: Solid Log]
    #877404 -

Warm heat
Blunt smoke
We Street
As stash as
Gun smoke
One broke off
And run it
Lung bust
One touch
Back and rush
A Gun bust
One just
As suppose
As numb as froze
One low
Down as flows
I showdown
All the known
All around
And up and down
And Trip the town
The Crystal
That’s one official
Bank as
One read as sick
Lit you’ll spit
Trip
On the lick
As back as clip

One tip
A Gun on the strip
One mix up
Bud
And hit the Water
Drug
Under Garden
I so far in

I’m living large
And I farm
As bent
As charge
A Gun from the barrage
In the garage
With the sergeant
Pass the margin
Pass the Joint
And hit the target
As I hit it hard hit
Ten yard
Flip the card
As spit it
One car passed
I lit the Grass
And ashed


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny CosmicFool 3,445 19 04/08/11 01:14 AM
by still beLIEve
* a poem
( 1 2 all )
SpaceMonkey 5,576 24 04/09/11 08:35 AM
by BeekEr
* a poem I just wrote about Jesus FRACTALife 3,072 15 02/02/11 03:46 PM
by DungenessDank
* A Poem I Wrote godspeedyou 2,493 11 07/25/08 08:04 PM
by godspeedyou
* Poem FRACTALife 1,495 7 06/29/10 10:56 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* Poem for SBC Texas Honey Badger 273 11 10/04/25 08:11 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* Poem: Re eNtranceAsexit 1,121 6 05/27/14 04:41 AM
by eNtranceAsexit
* trippy poem I'm writing godspeedyou 1,760 5 07/29/08 07:47 AM
by godspeedyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
88,329 topic views. 6 members, 7,075 guests and 2,017 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 15 queries.