Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145
Re: poem [Re: Solid Log]
    #877404 -

Warm heat
Blunt smoke
We Street
As stash as
Gun smoke
One broke off
And run it
Lung bust
One touch
Back and rush
A Gun bust
One just
As suppose
As numb as froze
One low
Down as flows
I showdown
All the known
All around
And up and down
And Trip the town
The Crystal
That’s one official
Bank as
One read as sick
Lit you’ll spit
Trip
On the lick
As back as clip

One tip
A Gun on the strip
One mix up
Bud
And hit the Water
Drug
Under Garden
I so far in

I’m living large
And I farm
As bent
As charge
A Gun from the barrage
In the garage
With the sergeant
Pass the margin
Pass the Joint
And hit the target
As I hit it hard hit
Ten yard
Flip the card
As spit it
One car passed
I lit the Grass
And ashed


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poem [Re: Solid Log]
    #877411 -

I hit Gas
Puff
Pass
Hand you Acid

Raindance
Up in plans
To take
Shake
And run a bake
Make it taste light
As basepipe
I hit the drain light
Down through my crown

Root shoots
Through
As tune as screw
As recirculate
8
Spit the cake
Off the make it naked
Fate
Hit up the stay Gray
As late as
One who make it
Pass the J
I’m the Alien
On Hay
I speak and mainly
My Chi
I run as
Tons of free
Freedom
As I key Sun
Up in the beach bum
One as each
Cake crumbs
As Set off with funds
I got the Guns


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poem [Re: Solid Log]
    #877416 -

Stagger your harvest
I hit
The hardest hitting
Fitting into schedule
Metal
Comes with Meth
As Set
Pull off
Hit the Bullet
Saw as
Come as
Once I run
Ran
Down the Gang
Hang with the beat as sang liquid
Kick it
I flip Trips with the Spliff
Then I lift
Dip
Switch up the
Flip side
As stitch
I run it rinse
Back and since
I had it
Ring
As wing as Clip
Branches
Of Ganja Plants
I do a Ganja Dance
Shot a Ganja glance
Across with the hands
My Dragon gang
Fans of the
Ganja
As I bomb on
Sum


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poem [Re: Solid Log]
    #877427 -

I’ve got Nerve Damage
I serve all
Your manage
Poison
Sprayed on the made it live as I cruise through
With the Tribe
My Plants
I run up
One hand on the Gat
As I stunk
Of the Reefer Blunt
One wants
Back as Medical
Cannabis
Plus Organic
Hand it
Ran it
Down and stand with
The plan
As one flows as stand
Flows
As a Gang grows
One shows
Over force as cold as
War
One source
I cure
One Cannabis
Lens as I bend
I made it
Enter
Organic
Gas Chamber
For the flavor 
I lit it like I run it
Danger
Something Major
I relax
As the sacks I smoke
Black as Lung
Guns broke
Through as the flows

I roll through
Trip the Street
And hold crew
Back and I grew
A crop
Of Cannabis Tops
Organic
Nonstop
Smoke Relax
Kick Back


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hippie flipping?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Butters 57,619 297 08/31/08 07:45 PM
by Coaster
* Flip a coin
( 1 2 all )
Shr0000ooooms 5,456 24 08/12/11 09:28 AM
by BlueBerry_Swisher
* a poem
( 1 2 all )
SpaceMonkey 5,576 24 04/09/11 08:35 AM
by BeekEr
* a poem I just wrote about Jesus FRACTALife 3,072 15 02/02/11 03:46 PM
by DungenessDank
* Chunky ganja cocoa. tlc 2,350 7 05/19/09 07:43 AM
by tlc
* Tell me you know about the Ganja Girls... 13eetleJuice 2,165 6 04/25/10 10:35 AM
by coda
* hippie flip RasJeph 3,415 17 11/11/11 12:25 PM
by RasJeph
* best ganja you've ever smoked??? revmn 5,924 19 07/09/10 02:38 PM
by Steve Buscemi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
88,370 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.