

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 7 hours, 34 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871458 - 02/04/25 11:59 AM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: I don't know where to get shrooms. I almost scored an edible from a dispensary. THC. Shrooms blow your mind and THC is a nice place to be for the Chi!
Grow them yourself
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871459 - 02/04/25 12:21 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
A guy in Prison will push in my Solid Log. I use the Chinese method of Tripping which is to stop eating and Drink Herb Teas. I haven't eaten for almost 24 Hours.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871460 - 02/04/25 01:59 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
I'm Tripping off Acupuncture Meridians and Points! I know quite a lot of Internal Material and Chi from Martial Arts.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,573
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871463 - 02/04/25 08:39 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 7 hours, 34 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#871465 - 02/05/25 08:19 AM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
Pf tek > shoebox tek
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871466 - 02/05/25 09:11 AM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
I want to use the Uncle Ben's Tek!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 7 hours, 34 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871468 - 02/05/25 03:55 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
PF TEK
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871471 - 02/05/25 05:42 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
After seeing Uncle Ben's in action, I want some of the fruit!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871474 - 02/05/25 08:16 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
Acupuncture Class with Clara has made me so illegal. I was illegal before. Now I can't say anything. I don't want to spoil anyone's journey in discovery. I have only been studying about a week. I started Silat and Escrima in 1993 and switched to Tai Chi in 2008!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 7 hours, 34 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871482 - 02/06/25 03:50 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: After seeing Uncle Ben's in action, I want some of the fruit!
You have to get the thai uncle bens so you can grow thai shrooms.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871483 - 02/06/25 05:40 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
Uncle Ben of the Thai World!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,573
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871487 - 02/06/25 07:46 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
wassup?
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] 1
#871488 - 02/06/25 07:51 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
Thai Food Uncle Ben's Tek. Jenny... You got a supply coming in on the boat to San Francisco?
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871492 - 02/07/25 12:59 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
I began Silat and Escrima when I was 16 YO in 1993. In 2008 I switched to Tai Chi. I started learning Acupuncture just about a week ago and I immediately saw so much in my practice. I recommend learning Acupuncture.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,573
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871498 - 02/07/25 08:21 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#871505 - 02/08/25 07:22 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
I broke Fast earlier at 11 am. One hour ago I drank a Licorice Root and Cinnamon Shake and got the Sunglasses. It's fun to Spice Things Up.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,573
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871507 - 02/08/25 08:11 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
wassup ?
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,182
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 32 minutes, 59 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#871521 - 02/10/25 11:18 AM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
I'm about to fill up and drill up this chick I've been digging ever since I got into the ass.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 7 hours, 34 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871527 - 02/10/25 07:36 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
Been sick and still working, ain't no rest for the wicked
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,573
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871528 - 02/10/25 08:10 PM (1 year, 7 months ago) |
|
|
damn that sucks
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,682 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
benzo addiction for people who have been there ( 1 2 3 all ) |
still beLIEve |
19,560 |
52 |
05/18/08 11:48 PM by geokills |  |
 |
WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all ) |
eNtranceAsexit |
36,911 |
146 |
05/30/11 09:16 AM by Data |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,359 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
Addicted... ( 1 2 3 all ) |
mycomaster_420 |
9,824 |
51 |
01/31/10 11:31 PM by FarBeyondDriven |  |
 |
to all the drug addicts out there ( 1 2 3 all ) |
still beLIEve |
15,557 |
54 |
05/28/08 11:51 AM by still beLIEve |  |
 |
Mushrooms and addiction |
Big_tiggy |
3,412 |
17 |
05/28/11 09:51 AM by FurrowedBrow |  |
 |
Post something positive v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 all ) |
spirit_shadow |
4,416 |
75 |
11/25/23 10:00 AM by spirit_shadow |
|
|
|
|