Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #865925 -

Yeah if it comes down to it I'm sure I will just attempt to clone some of these sporeless fruits some way or another 💀


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865926 -

spirit_shadow said:
You got this! :lol:




I did and I got a lot done! Thanks for the support buddy  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
    #865929 -

Anytime!.....I was going to go mess around in my garage but it started to rain and get colder and I don't have any wood brought in so I said fuck it :lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865934 -

Ah,  I thought you loved the cold,  hahaha!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
    #865937 -

I do love the cold....when it's just cold. Throw in rain and I'm good :lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865939 -

Oh yeah,  rain makes it 100 times worse!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour] * 2
    #865942 -

I use rain to my advantage in the fight.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #865949 -

Without the water, you can't have the flame
Some are content holding ground in their game
But when my soul steps to exit this frame
I will be reincarnated as rain


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #865950 -

Ok so I don't see any gold spores yet BUT I do see some regular spores on some of the veils so I can at least keep this going in hopes of getting the golden ticket.....I'm still going to attempt to print the ones that look sporesless as they might just have super light gold spores....



--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865951 -

I just harvested and I didn't get any gold spores :frown:

At least it looks like they dropped some spores so at least I can keep trying. I took around 7 or so prints so I'll see what what happens.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #865955 -

My golden halo spores back in the day were pinkish, I'm not sure the golden spore trait was ever nailed down completely.

Still looks like a successful harvest regardless :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #865957 -

Yeah man,  it's not all bad! I bet you got a killer harvest  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour] * 1
    #865958 -




--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #865977 -

spirit_shadow said:






I told you you'd get a print  :wooyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour] * 1
    #865979 -

I got a lot of work done in the garden yesterday!

I finally got around to putting one of my root-bound Brugmasia's in the ground!



And next,  I need to re-pot some cacti  :peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum:

Icaro D.N.A.


Edited by Versicolour (04/07/24 08:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour] * 1
    #865981 -

After a heavy defoliation,  I noticed some swollen calyxes,  so my seed run was a success!
I went ahead and fertilized her a bit too early, so there are not going to be a lot,  though.





Edited by Versicolour (04/08/24 01:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
    #865984 -

Good job 👏 

Yeah I managed to get about 5 prints from the golden halo. I'm going to run it again to try to get the gold. I'm sending 2 to members on the shroomery and you can have one as well if you want. I doubt it since it's not gold :lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865987 -

All shrooms are golden halos.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #865988 -

Whatever you say buddy :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865989 -

It's true. 
An expert in shrooms once told me, "All Shrooms are Golden Halos."


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,682 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* benzo addiction for people who have been there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 19,560 52 05/18/08 11:48 PM
by geokills
* WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
eNtranceAsexit 36,911 146 05/30/11 09:16 AM
by Data
* Post something positive
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
spirit_shadow 15,359 269 06/14/25 05:11 PM
by Jenny
* Addicted...
( 1 2 3 all )
mycomaster_420 9,824 51 01/31/10 11:31 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* to all the drug addicts out there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 15,557 54 05/28/08 11:51 AM
by still beLIEve
* Mushrooms and addiction Big_tiggy 3,412 17 05/28/11 09:51 AM
by FurrowedBrow
* Post something positive v.2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 4,416 75 11/25/23 10:00 AM
by spirit_shadow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,372 topic views. 5 members, 8,810 guests and 2,246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 16 queries.