Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
I want a strain that grows up into one huge bud that I can use to pose my muscles with!
    #860938 - 09/26/23 05:04 PM (7 months, 7 hours ago)

I want an extra long one with oozing THC crystals and it needs to smell like some weird funky, cheesy smell.

Seriously.  I saw a pic of such buds in High Times as a kid.
The buds were indoor but they were just one solid bud all the way up.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: I want a strain that grows up into one huge bud that I can use to pose my muscles with! [Re: Solid Log]
    #860954 - 10/01/23 11:23 AM (6 months, 26 days ago)

You want a donkey dick!

Donkey Dick is an indica dominant hybrid strain that is said to be a Big Island Skunk phenotype that took on a rather illicit appearance.

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: I want a strain that grows up into one huge bud that I can use to pose my muscles with! [Re: Rider420]
    #860955 - 10/01/23 02:23 PM (6 months, 26 days ago)

But solid wants it cheesy, so maybe get Donkey Dick and cross it with UK cheese, you can call it Dick Cheese :rofl:

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: I want a strain that grows up into one huge bud that I can use to pose my muscles with! [Re: yoosername]
    #860959 - 10/02/23 01:58 AM (6 months, 25 days ago)

The Cheese Donkey has saddlebags of funk.  The THC content makes it monster with one bud.
I will start my own seed company one day.  I just need to get motivated by huge stacks of cash!

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: I want a strain that grows up into one huge bud that I can use to pose my muscles with! [Re: Solid Log]
    #860962 - 10/02/23 09:44 AM (6 months, 25 days ago)

Trust me, money is the wrong motivator for this industry.  The giant corporate multi state operators have already taken over in many places, sending the prices plummeting.  A lot of caregiver growers had to shut down because it's become so difficult to get rid of excess weed.

Grow what you love, love what you grow.  If your heart isn't in it then you'll come up a day late and a dollar short.

One more piece of advice, I've noticed that "someday" or even "tomorrow" are figments of our imagination, they are days that often never come because the only time we have is the present moment. If you are not living today to the fullest, working towards your dreams, then you'll feel the same way tomorrow, when it becomes the next today.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."

-T.E. Lawrence

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: I want a strain that grows up into one huge bud that I can use to pose my muscles with! [Re: yoosername]
    #860966 - 10/02/23 04:46 PM (6 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

yoosername said:
Trust me, money is the wrong motivator for this industry.  The giant corporate multi state operators have already taken over in many places, sending the prices plummeting.  A lot of caregiver growers had to shut down because it's become so difficult to get rid of excess weed.

Grow what you love, love what you grow.  If your heart isn't in it then you'll come up a day late and a dollar short.

One more piece of advice, I've noticed that "someday" or even "tomorrow" are figments of our imagination, they are days that often never come because the only time we have is the present moment. If you are not living today to the fullest, working towards your dreams, then you'll feel the same way tomorrow, when it becomes the next today.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."

-T.E. Lawrence

“Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. Fanatics will never learn that, though it be written in letters of gold across the sky. It is the prohibition that makes anything precious
― Mark Twain

A lot of those who thought a licence to produce or sell legal cannabis would net them a fortune in Canada have lost thier shirts. The ones who turn a profit and stay in business all have one thing in common producing or selling a quality product at the lowest price. That is the bottom line in all legal industries.

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: I want a strain that grows up into one huge bud that I can use to pose my muscles with! [Re: Rider420]
    #860968 - 10/02/23 05:02 PM (6 months, 25 days ago)

I am going to be a different kind of Genetics Expert who makes that cash and lets other people thrive.
I know about teamwork and Ganja is for all to win.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies