Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Trippin on an edible?
    #860924 - 09/24/23 07:18 PM (11 months, 1 day ago)

Who knew that you could have a full-blown level 5 psychedelic trip from an edible?

Well, my sister didn't till she had one a few weekends back.

And this wasn't a large dose either ... 15mg THC and 10mg CBG in two gummies.
Her first one was a 5mg straight THC edible, and then she ate one of her friends' 20mg 1:1 THC:CBG gummies.

Within an hour, she was tripping balls.

She saw her husband turn into a giant Sequoia tree, catch fire, and she fell into him. There were other more intense visions she had trouble describing.

They were on vacation in Oregon and decided to try some cannabis edibles while they were there. That's why he turned into a Sequoia; they had just visited the forest earlier in the day.

Now, this was NOT expected by anyone there. They called me to ask for advice on dosing. I told her to start with half of the smallest dose they had since she'd never used cannabis before.

She didn't take my advice ... :sad:

Her husband has eaten some of my brownies and enjoyed them until he ate one that was a bit too strong and was hiding in his bedroom, thinking he was going to die.

I was surprised that he was able to try them again so soon after having such a bad experience.

My tolerance to cannabis has always been abnormally strong. It took three joints from Amsterdam to get me high the first time, and I've always been able to out-smoke most of my friends. I always assumed there was something off with my genetics that caused me to be so tolerant of cannabis.

I suggested to my family doctor that I may have an endo-cannabinoid deficiency, and my body uses the first part of any consumed cannabis to regulate my body, and anything over that will get me high.

Now that we know that my sister is SUPER sensitive to cannabis, she must have the opposite situation.

Maybe her body produces an excess amount of endo-cannabinoids, and any excess puts her on the moon?

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
Re: Trippin on an edible? [Re: niteowl]
    #860925 - 09/24/23 08:28 PM (11 months, 1 day ago)

I used to like to eat a 3.5 gram of Mexican Brick Cannabis for a Trip. 
I had a tradition where I always ate Pot with my Shrooms.
In Wu Tang Slang, that's called long dicking the Trip.
I ate a lot of Oil I made from Kind Buds as well.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineDeneoreeng
Stranger
Re: Trippin on an edible? [Re: niteowl]
    #863956 - 01/26/24 07:01 AM (7 months, 1 day ago)

Edibles can be unpredictable, and it's essential to start with a low dose, especially if you're new to cannabis. It's a good thing she had such a vivid experience, even though it caught her by surprise.
Speaking of cannabis-related products, have you ever explored the potential benefits of CBD? CBD, or cannabidiol, is known for its various health benefits, such as reducing anxiety, improving sleep, and alleviating pain. If you're interested, you can learn more about CBD benefits here. It's always fascinating to hear about these unexpected journeys, but safety first when it comes to edibles!

Edited by Deneoreeng (02/09/24 06:18 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag