

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,883
Last seen: 9 hours, 21 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Solid Log]
#860917 - 09/24/23 02:29 PM (3 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: Your plant is the best.
Best is subjective.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,225
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 5 hours, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#860918 - 09/24/23 03:43 PM (3 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
It is proven though. I like plants where the Buds smell like shit.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,225
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 5 hours, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Solid Log]
#860919 - 09/24/23 03:45 PM (3 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
Any other X Hard Drug Users here who are totally into Buds? I used a lot of Meth and almost died and all I want is Buds!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#860920 - 09/24/23 07:12 PM (3 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
I'm a recovering cocaine, meth, opiate addict, and alcoholic.
Who now only uses flower, and bubble hash.
--------------------
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,225
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 5 hours, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Stoneth] 1
#860921 - 09/24/23 07:51 PM (3 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
We should let everyone plant some Ganja. I'm up in Washington State and could grow on this porch I have. I've been sober for 20 years. It's nice that we've been legal. Almost everyone has tried it. We need cultivation though.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,883
Last seen: 9 hours, 21 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Stoneth]
#860922 - 09/24/23 08:05 PM (3 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
Stoneth said: I'm a recovering cocaine, meth, opiate addict, and alcoholic.
Who now only uses flower, and bubble hash.

Good job man, I'm proud of you. Keep it up
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#860923 - 09/24/23 08:34 PM (3 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
23 years proud of me too. I adopted my ex's two daughters and they were my reasons to get clean.
--------------------
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,883
Last seen: 9 hours, 21 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Stoneth]
#860931 - 09/25/23 10:11 AM (3 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
Stoneth said: 23 years proud of me too. I adopted my ex's two daughters and they were my reasons to get clean.
That's awesome, I've worked with a couple people over the years that said they drastically changed their lives for the better after having kids. It's like a core chemical process changes in the brain or something
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/19/19
Posts: 1,588
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#860935 - 09/26/23 12:18 AM (3 years, 16 days ago) |
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,225
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 5 hours, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Jenny]
#860937 - 09/26/23 06:50 PM (3 years, 15 days ago) |
|
|
I quit coffee. Blood Pressure. I'm going to grow really tall Ganja Plants that are the Best In The World! Some of that shit that just gets you lit like a bic flicked on the trip yo.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,883
Last seen: 9 hours, 21 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Solid Log]
#860940 - 09/27/23 10:15 AM (3 years, 15 days ago) |
|
|
DO IT.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,225
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 5 hours, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#860941 - 09/27/23 10:36 AM (3 years, 14 days ago) |
|
|
Like the Nike slogan. You can bet my plants will be best smoked every day!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/19/19
Posts: 1,588
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#860956 - 10/01/23 04:49 PM (3 years, 10 days ago) |
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,225
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 5 hours, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Jenny]
#860961 - 10/02/23 09:32 AM (3 years, 10 days ago) |
|
|
I've been practicing Silat and Escrima since 1993 and Taiji, Bagua and Xingyi since 2008. I like practicing slow twisting and circling steps with blades. It nourishes my brain and I circulate my chi to stay healthy and massage my internal organs to stay soft and limber. The first thing I would teach someone is how to relax and root and circulate Qi. After relaxing, someone can learn basic Gong Fu!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,883
Last seen: 9 hours, 21 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Solid Log]
#860963 - 10/02/23 02:38 PM (3 years, 9 days ago) |
|
|
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Texas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given



Registered: 10/15/18
Posts: 1,777
Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
Last seen: 10 hours, 12 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#860970 - 10/03/23 09:48 AM (3 years, 9 days ago) |
|
|
Paw was voted OTD mod 2023
--------------------
I eat Cobras and Hair Pie 🐾
The Big Bull of OTD
The Pubs worse nitemare
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#860971 - 10/03/23 10:53 AM (3 years, 8 days ago) |
|
|
LOL
--------------------
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,225
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 5 hours, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Stoneth]
#860972 - 10/03/23 05:17 PM (3 years, 8 days ago) |
|
|
I service Serve it's swerve in the lane yo. That's right! You could catch a brain blown!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#860973 - 10/03/23 05:37 PM (3 years, 8 days ago) |
|
|
It's ignorant senseless post like that. That make my banhammer itch.
--------------------
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,883
Last seen: 9 hours, 21 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v.2 [Re: Stoneth]
#860976 - 10/04/23 02:37 AM (3 years, 8 days ago) |
|
|
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post! ( 1 2 3 all ) |
BruceDabber |
10,905 |
40 |
04/26/15 11:37 AM by BruceDabber |  |
 |
How come SirTokesALot doesn't post in the SMoke Lounge? |
8787sunshine |
1,484 |
7 |
12/19/16 05:17 PM by Chakanooga |  |
 |
Hitler Reacts To The Last "Grateful Dead" Shows in Chicago |
Deadkndys420 |
3,601 |
18 |
03/23/15 06:13 PM by Deadkndys420 |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,390 |
269 |
06/14/25 07:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,249,309 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 07:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
post ur love for Kal-E ( 1 2 3 all ) |
Coaster |
15,174 |
57 |
06/04/08 03:02 AM by mel_lonta_tauda |  |
 |
see below for more gun control news! (will drop down to thread hell, so feel free to NOT post) |
eNtranceAsexit |
2,266 |
5 |
05/25/14 06:36 PM by eNtranceAsexit |  |
 |
attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post ( 1 2 3 all ) |
tripystuff |
10,988 |
41 |
06/23/17 12:36 PM by tripystuff |
|
|
|
|