Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread
    #859464 - 11/05/22 08:04 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Cmon hammy, here’s your thread.

Start posting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US
Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: lowbrow]
    #859465 - 11/05/22 08:14 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I encourage this. Hammy, other than covid research, what kinda shit are you into? Any hobbies, music interests, favorite substances, etc?

I wanna know who Hamhead is as he ascends to the Thunderdome :dawerp:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: Data]
    #859467 - 11/05/22 09:37 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

:bashful:

Oh gosh, thanks for this.

Hobbies have shifted away from video games towards politics, current events, Twitter and NFTs/cryptocurrency. I spend a lot of personal time in front of this damn lap top, scrolling through Twitter, chatting in discord with NFT communities, checking prices of different projects I'm in and what current trends are and browsing the web researching various subjects. I brew my own kombucha and grow my own cubes for daily microdoses. I eat the same meals for lunch and dinner and don't deviate from my diet very often.

TOOL.

I like mushrooms, cannabis, coffee and nicotine, not in that order.

As of lately, I started taking supplements and am interested in maintaining good health, for my self, my small dog, my parents and their pets. I learned a bit about how important vitamin D is and that alone has improved my health and wellbeing, extending on to my parents too as I have encouraged them to take supplements as well.

My breath is important to me and I pay as much attention to it as I can. After learning how to breathe properly, I've noticed my anxiety levels and my ability to navigate adversity have improved drastically.

I suppose I'll reserve some for questions.

Ask away!

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: HamHead]
    #859468 - 11/05/22 10:25 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

You know how to make an NFT? I've been trying to get into them.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859469 - 11/05/22 10:44 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
You know how to make an NFT? I've been trying to get into them.

Yeah, it's pretty easy. Quickest way is probably using Opensea. Connect a wallet and create an account and there are steps to follow to upload a file to create an NFT. A guy I work with made one doing this. Requires a gas fee of a couple bucks.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859470 - 11/05/22 10:45 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I only buy/sell/collect them though, I haven't made any of my own NFTs yet. I've had ideas for projects but nothing has come to fruition.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859471 - 11/05/22 11:38 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

You ever seen tool live?

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859473 - 11/06/22 12:24 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
You ever seen tool live?

Three times. First show was the Lateralus tour in Moline, Michigan. We, as a group of about 8 people, got in early and had a good spot not 20 feet from the stage! Second show was the 10,000 Days tour in Southaven, Ms.. Decent seats, maybe 10 rows up on the first level with a good stage view from the side, went with a girl I was dating. And I got to see them October 2019 in Denver on night one of their 2 night extended visit here before shit hit the fan. Nose bleed seat, went solo!

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859474 - 11/06/22 07:38 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Actually I’ve seen tool three times too.

What was their best show, IYO.

Edited by lowbrow (11/06/22 07:40 AM)

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859475 - 11/06/22 07:53 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I enjoyed the Fear Inoculum tour as they're much older now and are more polished and mature. At the end of the show, the band came together nice and peacefully to shake hands and bow.

Also, the fact I went solo, I didn't have to concern my self with anyone else. Similar to tripping, I prefer solo. If I had gone with someone, my attention would have to be partitioned out to that person and the show. Solo, it was 100% for me.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859476 - 11/06/22 08:06 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

You seen the video where maynard takes a fan hostage on stage?

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859477 - 11/06/22 08:26 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
You seen the video where maynard takes a fan hostage on stage?

Yeah, during Pushit. I think Maynard has been doing Ju Jitsu for a long time.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859478 - 11/06/22 09:27 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Oh, the Thunder Dome is calling my name right about now.

I really hope it's going to be like Twitter after Elon has taken over.

I am no longer afraid to post my mind on Twitter without fears of being censored or flagged for misinformation.

I can have actual conversations without having to dance around algorithms to avoid using naughty words.

Tell me, will I be banned from this Thunder Dome for speaking my mind?

Or will I be told I have to play nice and not be able to fully express my thoughts and opinions on what I've been perceiving.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859479 - 11/06/22 10:48 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Don’t know. I haven’t tested the bounds by any means.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859480 - 11/06/22 10:59 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Don’t know. I haven’t tested the bounds by any means.

There's a paradigm shift happening.

IYKYK.

Side note. Got a raise at work last week. Off salary and back on to a clock @$24/hr. Been 3 years since I've seen a raise. Inflation has been brutal.

FJB!!!

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859481 - 11/06/22 11:41 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Right on man, that’s cool.

You heard of the melvins?

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859483 - 11/06/22 04:00 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Right on man, that’s cool.

You heard of the melvins?

It rings a tiny bell. I'm going to go ahead and say no, though.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#859484 - 11/06/22 05:27 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

I am no longer afraid to post my mind on Twitter without fears of being censored or flagged for misinformation.

I can have actual conversations without having to dance around algorithms to avoid using naughty words.

Or will I be told I have to play nice and not be able to fully express my thoughts and opinions on what I've been perceiving.

The Dome is where all the trash talking goes and potentially offensive shit goes, much like OTD.

That said, if you attempt to use any part of the forum to spread hate, especially things like doxxing and attempting to incite or encourage violence based on that hate, I will personally permaban you, and take great pleasure in doing so.

XUL is an excellent example of how to get perma'd in the Dome.

It seems like the last 5+ years, this place has been where shroomerites come to get away from the fast-paced and somewhat toxic character the shroomery has taken on in the last decade. This is why I try to listen to the majority of regular members here and moderate accordingly.

This covid horseshit got way out of hand on the shroomery, to the point where it has to be consolidated to a single heavily regulated thread to contain the toxicity. I don't want that shit here in the smoke lounge, because a thread for it already exists on the shroomery, growery regulars have expressed their gratitude that it hasn't spread into here, and TBH anybody who is still arguing about covid is just doing so under the delusion of influence. Everyone has made up their mind about who they listen to and what they believe regarding the nature of the pandemic and the vaccines. Those who still argue are just doing it because they like online confrontation. :shrug:

So yea, you can post all of the research you like in OTD as long as it doesnt start turning into hate speech, nobody really posts there since XUL came through.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#859493 - 11/08/22 07:02 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

twitters actually still fucked. People are still being wrongfully suspended

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: kreg]
    #859494 - 11/08/22 07:12 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

That's because Elon is a billionaire, and all billionaires suck :2cents:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: kreg]
    #859496 - 11/08/22 08:25 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

What for?

I saw KG got banned for impersonating Elon. He tweeted that anyone impersonating someone will be permabanned. I saw the guy from H3H3 podcast, Ethan Klein(?) I think is his name, same. Banned for changing his handle to Elon Musk.

Similar to how puppets get banned? Or, would impersonation be allowed here? Data? 

I've said some things that would have been flagged prior to Elon take over. Nothing hateful, just information that is seen as misinformation to the masses.

Research is a blast!

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #859501 - 11/09/22 02:16 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Similar to how puppets get banned? Or, would impersonation be allowed here? Data? 

Unapproved puppets will be banned here.

But that's also not the same thing. Puppets are the same person posing as multiple users, and other users can't tell the difference, so it opens up the risk of being manipulated, and allows single users to bypass content control features.

On Twitter, impersonators are multiple accounts trying to act like the same single person. Another big difference is, on Twitter, you have the profile name that shows up, and then you have the unique username handle for the account. You can change the account name to the exact name you want, but that username handle is unique and cant be the same as another account. That's equivalent to me changing my account title here to say "HamHead" and someone claiming that they can't tell your account from mine in threads, even though my account username is still listed as Data in all of my posts.

It's especially funny, because Twitter used to have a functional way of verifying individual accounts as being official to make it even more clear when someone was impersonating, and it was funny when you had parody accounts impersonating a real person, because it was (and still is) possible for individual users to tell the difference between a real person's account and the impersonators account.

Elon just doesn't like people taking advantage of his pay-to-verify system and his claims of first amendment protections and "comedy is now legal" and using it to make fun of him. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859508 - 11/09/22 07:29 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

That's intriguing. Is there an 'approved puppet'?

Being in the NFT space for almost a year now, I've seen a lot of scammers changing their twitter handles to match prominent figures within the space. They change a single letter in their @ handle to a similar looking letter/number or add an extra symbol or misspelling in some way.

An example would be changing the O in Elon to a 0, El0n. Yes, it's obvious to most people who pay attention to those sorts of things, but it does happen and people have been scammed out of money/crypto/NFTs falling prey to imposters.

I'm not sure if I'm able to pay the $8 for a blue check as I've been in time out a couple times within the past 12 months.

I see Catturd got one!

--------------------

Onlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#859509 - 11/09/22 07:56 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I'll give you any color ✔  you want for $8 :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #859510 - 11/09/22 08:05 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

D
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I'll give you any color ✔  you want for $8 :awehigh:

You're not going to put me in time out for saying naughty things, will you?

:thecelery:

--------------------

Onlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#859511 - 11/09/22 08:25 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

For $8 per month you can say whatever you want lol (spirit_shadow is not responsible for the consequences of your statements)

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#859516 - 11/10/22 06:36 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Being in the NFT space for almost a year now, I've seen a lot of scammers changing their twitter handles to match prominent figures within the space. They change a single letter in their @ handle to a similar looking letter/number or add an extra symbol or misspelling in some way.

An example would be changing the O in Elon to a 0, El0n. Yes, it's obvious to most people who pay attention to those sorts of things, but it does happen and people have been scammed out of money/crypto/NFTs falling prey to imposters.

I'm not sure if I'm able to pay the $8 for a blue check as I've been in time out a couple times within the past 12 months.

I see Catturd got one!

Yes there is such a thing as an approved puppet, and it usually involves contacting and gaining approval with an admin.

Again, it feels like Twitter used to have some way of dealing with these scam accounts that is now short-circuited by an $8 monthly subscription.

Imagine if we started accepting money for the Trusted Cultivator tag, you'd have such a hard time figuring out which users are giving crappy info vs those who have proven themselves to be effective cultivators and offer up solid answers to cultivation questions.

The notion sounds pretty silly to me, but then again I don't spend much time on Twitter :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859560 - 11/11/22 05:46 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

I see Catturd got one!

Yes there is such a thing as an approved puppet, and it usually involves contacting and gaining approval with an admin.

Again, it feels like Twitter used to have some way of dealing with these scam accounts that is now short-circuited by an $8 monthly subscription.

Imagine if we started accepting money for the Trusted Cultivator tag, you'd have such a hard time figuring out which users are giving crappy info vs those who have proven themselves to be effective cultivators and offer up solid answers to cultivation questions.

The notion sounds pretty silly to me, but then again I don't spend much time on Twitter :shrug:

So, it's a hierarchy.

I'm not surprised.

More power to ya!

:canthelpbutlaugh:

Elon giving everyone a chance with $8. I heard they were going for over $15k for a Blue Check, some well known people have tried and never have gotten one. For whatever reason.

I for one am thrilled to be able to talk freely on Twitter.

Another one towards the Thunder Dome! There any action in there?

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#859561 - 11/11/22 06:34 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

An old member stopped by to call us all drug addicts and then fucked off to whatever he's doing these days.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859643 - 11/22/22 08:32 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Whew! Some serious censorship still going on!

Stoked at some of the news coming out these days!

People were saying Twitter was going to shut down.

Still going strong! Elon is active daily, it's nice to see.

Thunderdomw 2023, here I come!

:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859648 - 11/25/22 10:55 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

50 rounds to go!

These are like .22s going off.

Some bombs to drop in the Thunder Dome.

I enjoy being on Twitter, there's lots of people feeling more free than ever to speak their minds and share their stories.

Elon's doing a great job and interacting with many people. Happy to see some of the fat trimmed out of their office. Did you all see some of the videos of people walking through twitter HQ? Unreal.

Any who, I'm down in the trenches, as always, digging for gold!

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859672 - 11/27/22 10:02 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I haven’t seen any of it yet.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859688 - 12/03/22 07:01 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
I haven’t seen any of it yet.

Not even a little?

I'm excited to start unloading.

There's lots of information!

More and more being revealed each day!

That Twitter fiasco is a good one!

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859772 - 01/08/23 01:31 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

LET'S GO THUNDERDOME!

TA TA TA-TA TA!!!

LET"S GO THUNDERDOME!!!

RAT TAT TAT-TAT-TAT!!!

Is viraldome around here.

The internet is a big place, some things I see in dark corners wouldn't be said so proudly on open platforms.

I know this isn't an open platform, that's why I hold my tongue until that THUNDERDOME!!!

LET'S GO THUNDERDOME!!!

I'm gonna get that place poppin' off, just you wait and see!

Is there anyone in there? Just nod if you can hear me!

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#859773 - 01/08/23 04:17 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

This place is more dead than usual, maybe a couple of posts a week across the whole forum, none in the Dome aside from the ban lottery.

You'll pretty much be talking to yourself in there. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859774 - 01/08/23 07:25 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
This place is more dead than usual, maybe a couple of posts a week across the whole forum, none in the Dome aside from the ban lottery.

You'll pretty much be talking to yourself in there. :shrug:

Huh, couple post a week, sounds like we're all talking to ourselves!

That's OK, at least I won't have to self censor and can post without fears of being banned.

I'm really liking Twitter now that Elon has fully taken over. There's so much relevant information being shared, I'm sorta glad I was banned from that cesspool, it wasn't good for my health walking on egg shells on a daily basis.

Feels good. Or maybe that's just from supplementing vitamin D?

Happy New Years, BTW! I'm stoked for 2023! Already heating up to be a good year.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#859776 - 01/09/23 09:30 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
That's OK, at least I won't have to self censor and can post without fears of being banned.

To be clear, banning is at the discretion of the mods, and you can still be banned in OTD. I try to keep out of there unless there us blatant racism and/or calls to violence of any sort.

That said, I will also give you fair warning. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859797 - 01/22/23 12:11 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Alright, I'm making a big push tonight and entering into The Thunderdome! A cherry bomb has been dropped and I'm about to throw it into The Thunderdome and see who all's around to wake up. 40 more post to go it seems, gonna go on a music marathon and hang out in tune town for a bit. I got a good one to share, it's about corn!

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#860483 - 07/28/23 09:47 PM (7 months, 17 days ago)

What do you all think about flat earth?

I've seen some interesting zoom videos where theoretically there should be significant drop but there doesn't appear to be any.

Also, that Antarctic treaty is interesting.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860487 - 07/29/23 10:00 AM (7 months, 16 days ago)

Visual identification of "drop" is an unreliable observation method, because you're observing it through a fluid (atmosphere) that is never at thermal equilibrium and has a continously varying density with altitude. Atmospheric lensing can allow for pretty significant beyond horizon propagation of visible light.

The fact that there isn't a 2 dimensional map of the earth, that accurately represents the easily measurable distances between all points on the earth, without requiring non-physical slices or chunks being removed from the map, is proof that there isn't a planar relationship between surface distances and surface area. From this easily surveyable data (physical distances between points across the world, and the sizes and shapes of the non-physical chunks that need to be removed in order to accurately draw the earth's surface on a map), it's mathematically obvious that the earth is a spheroid.

That's really all you need to know to disprove flat earth theory. But there's also observable flight paths of satellites, the consistently normal gravity vector, the combination of the presence of a coriolis force and a lack of observable surface convexity (or evidence for a "lift" with distance)...all of this generally excludes a flat earth from the realm of possibility.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#860488 - 07/29/23 09:06 PM (7 months, 16 days ago)

There's maps.
And some interesting footage of weather balloons high in the sky, where we've been told we can observe the curvature.

--------------------

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
    #860489 - 07/29/23 09:13 PM (7 months, 16 days ago)

I am going to flatten out the Earth in one spectacular move!
Anyone who tries to make it bend is going to have to answer to me and everyone else.
We give em hell.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: Solid Log]
    #860491 - 07/29/23 09:46 PM (7 months, 16 days ago)

Apparently it's the fish eye cam that causes the curvature.

Balloons have been sent up with different cameras and it's fukin' flat bro.

I'm on the fence, it's an interesting topic.

NASA has likely lied to cover up, something.

Admiral Richard Byrd did some exploring in Antartica and there's recall of journals.

Fascinating stuff.

Operation High Jump.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860493 - 07/29/23 10:07 PM (7 months, 16 days ago)

So you're already decided? That map looks pretty fucked up based on the relative size of Madagascar to North America, or the Atlantic vs the Pacific ocean.

Like I said, direct observation of the curvature is unnecessary and impractical for the average person. There are other ways to disprove flat earth theory.

--------------------

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #860495 - 07/29/23 11:56 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

I tried to make the World into a globe.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860498 - 07/30/23 12:32 AM (7 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Solid Log said:
I tried to make the World into a globe.

These battered broken hands
Have been forged into Iron fists
To crush the strongest minds
To build the weak into gods
The weight of the world can't stop me now for I hold it in the palm of my hand
This universe
Is my stomping ground

--------------------

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #860500 - 07/30/23 07:35 AM (7 months, 15 days ago)

That's Wu Tang Style!

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#860502 - 07/30/23 12:39 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

I've heard the size of North America is misrepresented and that Africa is much larger than what we see on globes.

I remember Kilindi Iyi saying that while flying over Africa, you could fly over the United States and not even notice. Africa is so big.

And there's some interesting overlays of the moon surface appearing to be a mirror reflection of the continents. 

All very fascinating stuff.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860503 - 07/30/23 02:20 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
I've heard the size of North America is misrepresented and that Africa is much larger than what we see on globes.

I remember Kilindi Iyi saying that while flying over Africa, you could fly over the United States and not even notice. Africa is so big.

It's not misrepresentation, it's a projection of a curved surface onto a flat surface, that's what I was talking about in my first response.

This is an artifact of map projections, and the only way to fix the stretching and squishing of different areas is to have areas cut out of the map, so that it's not continuous on a planar surface.

Have you thought about anything else I said, or are we just going to talk about moon mirrors and theoretical lands behind the world map?

--------------------

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #860504 - 07/30/23 02:26 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

I don't believe the Earth's surface area is bigger than mine.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#860507 - 07/30/23 04:32 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

You act as if I should be listening to you with blind faith.

No.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860508 - 07/30/23 07:32 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
You act as if I should be listening to you with blind faith.

No.

Yet you accept the idea of continents beyond Antarctica...

Also, I don't expect that from you, these are all easy-to-verify concepts. I don't expect you to take my word on it, but I do expect you to give at least as much google searching and thought to your responses to my arguments as you spend watching balloon videos and gods moon mirror on YouTube.

Sorry ham, but that's the minimum expectation for respectful discussion on what is largely considered a conspiracy theory. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#860509 - 07/30/23 08:10 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

Gods moon mirror?

Are there mathematical equations as to the diameter of this planet?

And it's strange when NASA was established after Operation High Jump.

I'm curious as to if Admiral Richard Byrd's diaries are legit. Seemed to be an integral person.

I assume you think humans landed on the moon?

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860510 - 07/30/23 08:37 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Gods moon mirror?

Look back at your own posts.

Quote:

HamHead said:
Are there mathematical equations as to the diameter of this planet?

Yea man, look it up. I'm not going to spoon feed you basic geometry, and if you're denying the math necessary to expose clear relationships in data, then we have nothing more to discuss here :shrug:

Quote:

HamHead said:
And it's strange when NASA was established after Operation High Jump.

I'm curious as to if Admiral Richard Byrd's diaries are legit. Seemed to be an integral person.

I've done a quick search of Operation High Jump, and don't see any obvious conclusions or relationships involving flat earth theory. Maybe you can give more detail on the connections that you see here?

Quote:

HamHead said:
I assume you think humans landed on the moon?

I thought you wanted to talk about flat earth theory? One conspiracy at a time please.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#860511 - 07/30/23 10:00 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

I'm tired of shit being brushed off as conspiracy, as much has been revealed to be not what we've been sold.

Government lies. If there's something else out there, why would governments disclose? How long has it taken for information about JFK assassination to come out? CIA? And now all that's been disclosed about FBI corruption.

History channel has covered Byrd.

Diary reading.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yKWmT9i3C279/

And just for laughs, a look at a "moon lander".

Sorry bro, I'm at a point in life where I'm questioning everything and am taking much of what's been written with a grain of salt.

What do you think about the UN map?

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#860512 - 07/30/23 10:01 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

Last one, THUNDERDOME LFG!!!

It's about to get real!

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860514 - 07/30/23 11:17 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

I would counter that I'm tired of simple science topics being brushed off as vast worldwide cover-ups that serve seemingly no purpose. You are so quick to ignore the basic tools an individual can use to objectively determine truth in a physical system, yet you gobble up random shit like the UN flag and gods mirror moon, and string it together with logical fallacies into something that you truly believe in. It's fascinating how one-sided your approach to truth is.

How does any other topic you listed have anything to do with the legitimacy of flat earth? I offered up some explanations that involve simple geometry and physics, the contents of which can be readily observed and applied as a test, if you were so inclined to devote the time and resources. Whether or not the government lies has nothing to do with what I originally offered up for discussion, you brushed off everything I offered and pushed the convo in this direction, and I think it's because you'd rather wallow in your distrust of the government than actually think for yourself in a way that doesn't require the government or conspiracy youtubers. :2cents:

You don't need to go to Antarctica to disprove flat earth. You don't need to go to space to disprove flat earth. You can use surveying to determine movements about the surface, and use that knowledge to verify the accuracy and consistency of navigating using the stars, and then use both of these techniques to survey the entire surface of the earth, using just you and what you know, and then try to draw it on a flat sheet of paper. I'm willing to bet that you simply can't do it, because the earth simply isn't flat.

Congrats on making it into the Dome, and proving to me that you're not interested in actually talking about whether or not flat earth is a theory that can align with testable and objective reality. It'll save me a lot of wasted effort in the Dome. :pipesmoke:

Have a good night.

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #860517 - 07/31/23 12:29 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Can you guys raise the amount of posts required for that guy to get access to the thunderdome?

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: Manitou]
    #860518 - 07/31/23 12:57 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Manitou said:
Can you guys raise the amount of posts required for that guy to get access to the thunderdome?

:androidlol: that would be some silly shit, but I think only the admins can change those requirements.

--------------------

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #860519 - 07/31/23 01:04 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

I am an Administrator and I want to change the requirements so I don't have access to The Dome.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860520 - 07/31/23 02:04 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

I can ban you from the dome for however long you want...if that's really what you want :shrug:

--------------------

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #860524 - 07/31/23 04:49 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

I want the one week from the Dome.  The Dome has gotten to me sideways and Data must Punish..  He Must Punish!

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #860525 - 07/31/23 04:56 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Also ban me for one month from Website development and feedback.  I think it's called that or something like that.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860526 - 07/31/23 05:50 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Solid Log said:
I want the one week from the Dome.  The Dome has gotten to me sideways and Data must Punish..  He Must Punish!

Done

Quote:

Solid Log said:
Also ban me for one month from Website development and feedback.  I think it's called that or something like that.

You need to post there before I can ban you.

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #860527 - 07/31/23 05:55 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Ban the fuck outta him

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: Manitou]
    #860528 - 07/31/23 06:15 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

I just git my tight anus banned.  It is loosening up right now.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #860529 - 07/31/23 06:59 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

I decide I want the full Site Wide.  Give me the 7 day Full On!  Just milk the titties.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#860530 - 07/31/23 07:06 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Solid Log said:
I decide I want the full Site Wide.  Give me the 7 day Full On!  Just milk the titties.

:highfive:

--------------------

Onlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#860591 - 08/13/23 06:39 AM (7 months, 1 day ago)

Also, who cares? Even if it was flat what would you do about it? :house:

Edit: For some reason whenever I clicked on this thread it showed me like 2 pages back :lol:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (08/13/23 06:40 AM)

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #860597 - 08/14/23 01:27 PM (7 months, 9 hours ago)

I'm not scared of Vietnam Vets.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OnlineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #860598 - 08/14/23 02:33 PM (7 months, 7 hours ago)

I'm not scared of the crisp and clean blood drizzle.
I even got a helicopter ride to a good hospital.
It felt dope to be taken out in a helicopter.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals