Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread
    #859464 - 11/05/22 08:04 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Cmon hammy, here’s your thread.

Start posting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US
Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: lowbrow]
    #859465 - 11/05/22 08:14 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I encourage this. Hammy, other than covid research, what kinda shit are you into? Any hobbies, music interests, favorite substances, etc?

I wanna know who Hamhead is as he ascends to the Thunderdome :dawerp:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: Data]
    #859467 - 11/05/22 09:37 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

:bashful:

Oh gosh, thanks for this.

Hobbies have shifted away from video games towards politics, current events, Twitter and NFTs/cryptocurrency. I spend a lot of personal time in front of this damn lap top, scrolling through Twitter, chatting in discord with NFT communities, checking prices of different projects I'm in and what current trends are and browsing the web researching various subjects. I brew my own kombucha and grow my own cubes for daily microdoses. I eat the same meals for lunch and dinner and don't deviate from my diet very often.

TOOL.

I like mushrooms, cannabis, coffee and nicotine, not in that order.

As of lately, I started taking supplements and am interested in maintaining good health, for my self, my small dog, my parents and their pets. I learned a bit about how important vitamin D is and that alone has improved my health and wellbeing, extending on to my parents too as I have encouraged them to take supplements as well.

My breath is important to me and I pay as much attention to it as I can. After learning how to breathe properly, I've noticed my anxiety levels and my ability to navigate adversity have improved drastically.

I suppose I'll reserve some for questions.

Ask away!

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: HamHead]
    #859468 - 11/05/22 10:25 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

You know how to make an NFT? I've been trying to get into them.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859469 - 11/05/22 10:44 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
You know how to make an NFT? I've been trying to get into them.

Yeah, it's pretty easy. Quickest way is probably using Opensea. Connect a wallet and create an account and there are steps to follow to upload a file to create an NFT. A guy I work with made one doing this. Requires a gas fee of a couple bucks.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859470 - 11/05/22 10:45 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I only buy/sell/collect them though, I haven't made any of my own NFTs yet. I've had ideas for projects but nothing has come to fruition.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859471 - 11/05/22 11:38 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

You ever seen tool live?

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859473 - 11/06/22 12:24 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
You ever seen tool live?

Three times. First show was the Lateralus tour in Moline, Michigan. We, as a group of about 8 people, got in early and had a good spot not 20 feet from the stage! Second show was the 10,000 Days tour in Southaven, Ms.. Decent seats, maybe 10 rows up on the first level with a good stage view from the side, went with a girl I was dating. And I got to see them October 2019 in Denver on night one of their 2 night extended visit here before shit hit the fan. Nose bleed seat, went solo!

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859474 - 11/06/22 07:38 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Actually I’ve seen tool three times too.

What was their best show, IYO.

Edited by lowbrow (11/06/22 07:40 AM)

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859475 - 11/06/22 07:53 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I enjoyed the Fear Inoculum tour as they're much older now and are more polished and mature. At the end of the show, the band came together nice and peacefully to shake hands and bow.

Also, the fact I went solo, I didn't have to concern my self with anyone else. Similar to tripping, I prefer solo. If I had gone with someone, my attention would have to be partitioned out to that person and the show. Solo, it was 100% for me.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859476 - 11/06/22 08:06 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

You seen the video where maynard takes a fan hostage on stage?

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859477 - 11/06/22 08:26 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
You seen the video where maynard takes a fan hostage on stage?

Yeah, during Pushit. I think Maynard has been doing Ju Jitsu for a long time.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859478 - 11/06/22 09:27 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Oh, the Thunder Dome is calling my name right about now.

I really hope it's going to be like Twitter after Elon has taken over.

I am no longer afraid to post my mind on Twitter without fears of being censored or flagged for misinformation.

I can have actual conversations without having to dance around algorithms to avoid using naughty words.

Tell me, will I be banned from this Thunder Dome for speaking my mind?

Or will I be told I have to play nice and not be able to fully express my thoughts and opinions on what I've been perceiving.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859479 - 11/06/22 10:48 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Don’t know. I haven’t tested the bounds by any means.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859480 - 11/06/22 10:59 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Don’t know. I haven’t tested the bounds by any means.

There's a paradigm shift happening.

IYKYK.

Side note. Got a raise at work last week. Off salary and back on to a clock @$24/hr. Been 3 years since I've seen a raise. Inflation has been brutal.

FJB!!!

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859481 - 11/06/22 11:41 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Right on man, that’s cool.

You heard of the melvins?

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859483 - 11/06/22 04:00 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Right on man, that’s cool.

You heard of the melvins?

It rings a tiny bell. I'm going to go ahead and say no, though.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#859484 - 11/06/22 05:27 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

I am no longer afraid to post my mind on Twitter without fears of being censored or flagged for misinformation.

I can have actual conversations without having to dance around algorithms to avoid using naughty words.

Or will I be told I have to play nice and not be able to fully express my thoughts and opinions on what I've been perceiving.

The Dome is where all the trash talking goes and potentially offensive shit goes, much like OTD.

That said, if you attempt to use any part of the forum to spread hate, especially things like doxxing and attempting to incite or encourage violence based on that hate, I will personally permaban you, and take great pleasure in doing so.

XUL is an excellent example of how to get perma'd in the Dome.

It seems like the last 5+ years, this place has been where shroomerites come to get away from the fast-paced and somewhat toxic character the shroomery has taken on in the last decade. This is why I try to listen to the majority of regular members here and moderate accordingly.

This covid horseshit got way out of hand on the shroomery, to the point where it has to be consolidated to a single heavily regulated thread to contain the toxicity. I don't want that shit here in the smoke lounge, because a thread for it already exists on the shroomery, growery regulars have expressed their gratitude that it hasn't spread into here, and TBH anybody who is still arguing about covid is just doing so under the delusion of influence. Everyone has made up their mind about who they listen to and what they believe regarding the nature of the pandemic and the vaccines. Those who still argue are just doing it because they like online confrontation. :shrug:

So yea, you can post all of the research you like in OTD as long as it doesnt start turning into hate speech, nobody really posts there since XUL came through.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#859493 - 11/08/22 07:02 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

twitters actually still fucked. People are still being wrongfully suspended

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: The get hamhead into the thunderdome thread [Re: kreg]
    #859494 - 11/08/22 07:12 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

twitters actually still fucked. People are still being wrongfully suspended

That's because Elon is a billionaire, and all billionaires suck :2cents:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract