Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Data]
    #858716 - 08/26/22 12:53 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Data said: cactus syrup. :scat:

You know you want some, though. :howyoudoing:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: Back at the growery... [Re: remix]
    #858720 - 08/26/22 06:56 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Ive only done mescaline once.

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: lowbrow]
    #858827 - 08/29/22 11:51 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

How'd it go?

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #858829 - 08/30/22 03:04 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
How'd it go?

It was fun. Took four hours to kick in. I didn’t know that it would have after effects that lasted for months on end. I wasn’t too keen on repeating the experience.

It reminds me of lsa.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#858844 - 08/30/22 05:33 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

damn, months?
symptoms like what?

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #858847 - 08/30/22 06:52 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
damn, months?
symptoms like what?

Like I was still mildly tripping. Especially when I smoked weed. I started talking to everybody else that did it and a lot of them were experiencing mental after effects too.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#858849 - 08/30/22 07:27 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Wow, thats great!
Inconvenient, but great.

"Goddamnit, why did I suddenly just see tracers, stay still damnit!":crankey:

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#858945 - 09/07/22 02:10 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

remix said:
How'd it go?

It was fun. Took four hours to kick in. I didn’t know that it would have after effects that lasted for months on end. I wasn’t too keen on repeating the experience.

It reminds me of lsa.

Man. That stinks that you got such lengthy after effects.

I never got any after effects that lasted that long. Maybe a few days of being able to easily induce spacial warping or tracers if I relax my vision (as though I were looking at an optical illusion or something).

But I can't say I ever experienced any involuntary hallucinations or serious lingering effects. At worst I think I just felt drained for a few days after one trip that lasted about 18 hours.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #858951 - 09/07/22 04:02 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

remix said:
How'd it go?

It reminds me of lsa.

Man. That stinks that you got such lengthy after effects.

I never got any after effects that lasted that long. Maybe a few days of being able to easily induce spacial warping or tracers if I relax my vision (as though I were looking at an optical illusion or something).

But I can't say I ever experienced any involuntary hallucinations or serious lingering effects. At worst I think I just felt drained for a few days after one trip that lasted about 18 hours.

I hear that peyote is the cool one. A lot more chemical constituents besides mescaline.

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#858965 - 09/07/22 10:59 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I think most mescaline cacti have unique alkaloids. Bridgesii is touted to have a pretty unique experience. The main reason it seems peyote is nice is because you only have to take a few buttons due to how potent they are. By comparison, with the Trichocereus variety one has to take about an ounce of dry matter for a similar dose.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #858972 - 09/08/22 05:42 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
I think most mescaline cacti have unique alkaloids. Bridgesii is touted to have a pretty unique experience. The main reason it seems peyote is nice is because you only have to take a few buttons due to how potent they are. By comparison, with the Trichocereus variety one has to take about an ounce of dry matter for a similar dose.

Ive heard people say peyote is similar to jimson weed. What I had was not. It was more like acid.

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: lowbrow] * 1
    #858982 - 09/08/22 12:26 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I don't know what kind of jimsonweed those people are claiming to have had but the two are almost complete opposites in my experience.

The tropane alkaloids in stuff like Datura and Jimsonweed makes people completely delirious (they're essentially anti histamines that practically poison you at active doses).

Mescaline and the cacti that contain it, on the other hand, are probably among the more level-headed, least delirium-inducing psychedelics I've come across.

Really, I don't think I would describe any psychedelic as "like Jimsonweed" unless it's just another plant or something containing said tropane alkaloids. Maybe benzos comes close. Both can make people do similarly stupid things. But people on tropane-drugs tend to look somewhat normal, if not extremely confused to the point where they'll do just about anything. While Benzos pretty much just makes people act drunk x10.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #858984 - 09/08/22 02:13 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
I don't know what kind of jimsonweed those people are claiming to have had but the two are almost complete opposites in my experience.

The tropane alkaloids in stuff like Datura and Jimsonweed makes people completely delirious (they're essentially anti histamines that practically poison you at active doses).

Mescaline and the cacti that contain it, on the other hand, are probably among the more level-headed, least delirium-inducing psychedelics I've come across.

Really, I don't think I would describe any psychedelic as "like Jimsonweed" unless it's just another plant or something containing said tropane alkaloids. Maybe benzos comes close. Both can make people do similarly stupid things. But people on tropane-drugs tend to look somewhat normal, if not extremely confused to the point where they'll do just about anything. While Benzos pretty much just makes people act drunk x10.

He said it about peyote, not mescaline.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#858992 - 09/08/22 04:50 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Theres a reason why the native american church still uses peyote today and not datura...:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#859001 - 09/08/22 07:47 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:

Jimsonweed isn't really similar to any mescaline cacti, Peyote included. Jimsonweed is like all the worst parts of an Ayahuasca experience combined with all the stupidity of a benzos binge. Whereas Peyote and other mescaline cacti are more like a combination of ecstasy and LSD.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859008 - 09/08/22 08:34 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
Quote:

lowbrow said:

Jimsonweed isn't really similar to any mescaline cacti, Peyote included. Jimsonweed is like all the worst parts of an Ayahuasca experience combined with all the stupidity of a benzos binge. Whereas Peyote and other mescaline cacti are more like a combination of ecstasy and LSD.

The particular frame of reference was his previous experience with jimson weed. He said it was like a friendlier version of jimson weed.  Ive never done peyote so I dont know.

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#859028 - 09/09/22 03:48 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Sounds like he's talkin' out of his ass a little bit.

Offline1234go
Sex Machine
I'm a teapot

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #859031 - 09/09/22 05:21 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Mesa tinkin’ it doesa sounda lota likey dat anow doesn’t tit? 

Btw, Enlil swung has ban hammer again and now I am bant once more.  But - him having struck me down once again only means that I have become more powerful than he could ever have possibly imagined.

Power overwhelming…

:supersaiyan:

--------------------
:mushroom2:

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: Back at the growery... [Re: wontootreefor]
    #859057 - 09/09/22 11:23 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:
Sounds like he's talkin' out of his ass a little bit.

Sure makes me want to try it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom