Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Back at the growery...
    #857729 - 08/09/22 06:04 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

30 day ban.
:unwanted:
Looks like I'm stuck here for a minute.

Might as well get comfortable.

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #857730 - 08/09/22 06:13 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Why u get banz?

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: lowbrow]
    #857731 - 08/09/22 06:58 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Its 60 days now.
ythan caught my puppet
:batlol:
I didn't even post nothing with it.

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#857732 - 08/09/22 07:03 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

So I made the puppet months and months ago, back when Flowie got me teh bannoreds the first time.
I just wanted to keep up with what was being said, so I could better defend myself and what not. See what was going down. I don't think I used it since.

This time, I posted a link to a youtube video Jewstress made.
I titled the thread "Its her" because people were saying that her account was hacked by flowie and a buncha other stuff.
She even said in the video "this is an OTD update"

She's made them before, and I subbed to her channel, it was a public video.
They fucking got me anyway.
So I hopped on with the puppet to see what was being said about it, and they got that too.
:sad:
Shoulda known better with the puppet

--------------------

InvisibleSolar Nexus
Male User Gallery
Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #857735 - 08/09/22 09:00 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Howdy pardner!

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Solar Nexus]
    #857736 - 08/09/22 09:31 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

what it do

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #857737 - 08/10/22 05:50 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

That blows...

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Data]
    #857738 - 08/10/22 09:47 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

We're you the one that accidentally dshsb'd a girl you only been with for a couple months? :wonka:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #857741 - 08/10/22 10:46 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

yea, its all pretty silly. I gots shroomery withdrawls

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#857742 - 08/10/22 10:47 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

:lolsy:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#857743 - 08/10/22 11:44 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

But now I'm a growery man!
:fuckyeah:

And you know what, all the cool sombitches are gonna get tired of them faggots on their, and they're gonna come here to see their ol buddy flea, hell yea
:earlycuyler:

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA
Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 5
    #857744 - 08/10/22 01:48 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Don't hold your breathe bro.
Just saying
:getstoned:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Stoneth]
    #857745 - 08/10/22 02:31 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Just saying

He's already doing better than when I was banned :notsureif:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Stoneth]
    #857747 - 08/10/22 03:25 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Just saying

:okay:
yeah, I know, its hard to get people in here

I tried to get a little campaign going a few months ago to lively this place up a little. It seemed like it was working for a few days, but it fell off again

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#857749 - 08/10/22 06:23 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Maybe if you started posting dank pictures of current grows more people would come, I'm at least doing my part :kingcrankey:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#857750 - 08/10/22 06:45 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Can't smoke the reefer bud
:shrug:
I'd like to, but I gots to take pee pee tests and I'm too chicken shit to fake it.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #857751 - 08/10/22 09:10 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Just move to a blue state where recreational mj is legal :classictroll:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Back at the growery... [Re: Data]
    #857752 - 08/10/22 09:21 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

If I move to a blue state, I move away from work and family. And gun rights more than likely. I like those, if you haven't already deduced that.

No, I'll just keep pickin shrooms outta cow pies and totin around my .357 thank you very much. I'll be tokin on a doob soon enough. Texas aint too far behind. Its mostly work related.

I bought some CBD tincture oil here recently in the great state of Texas, and I got a free "hemp" pre rolled joint for free. I asked the guy about drug testing and he said "oh, just wait until your next drug test and then smoke it, you should be good". Its some CBD flower called "elektra". I'm half way thinking bout smokin it since I already took a pre employment last week.

The salesman was real cool and actually showed me that they're able to sell delta 9 through some loop hole somehow. He told me it would "fuck me up". I just laughed! He had like 10mg taffy's and some kinda chocolate bars, real good deals it sounds like to me anyway.

One of these days... Wish I woulda smoked with my uncle before he passed. One of my biggest regrets.

Hey y'all, go tell the folks in OTD I'm waiting on em :crankey:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#857753 - 08/10/22 09:22 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Come see me in Time Out!!

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #857756 - 08/11/22 09:32 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom