Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewild_aussie
King of nothing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Up my ass
Little yellow spots
    #856572 - 05/08/22 12:16 AM (16 days, 18 hours ago)

So I just got a new light about a week ago.  My ladies took off now I am seeing just a few small yellow spots on the edge of a couple leaves.  I give nutes everyother watering once a week fox farm big 3 hopefully you can see the yellow in these pics. Thanks

--------------------
" he who makes a beast of himself gets rid the pain of being a man" Samuel Johnson

"There he goes one of gods own prototypes never meant for mass production.  To weird to live to rare to die" Hunter S Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewild_aussie
King of nothing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Up my ass
Re: Little yellow spots [Re: wild_aussie]
    #856589 - 05/10/22 12:23 AM (14 days, 18 hours ago)

Hey really over 30 people have viewed this post and couldn't give any idea or a link or even tell me to do more research?  I now see why this forum is a joke to other people the shroomery is great they actually try to help and that is with some that is illegal to cultivate.  Yellow spots showing up on leaves I know can be a huge issue.  I've done my research then ask a WHOLE forum and no one even tells me to read a book or fuck off.  Jesus man for what the real tuck.

--------------------
" he who makes a beast of himself gets rid the pain of being a man" Samuel Johnson

"There he goes one of gods own prototypes never meant for mass production.  To weird to live to rare to die" Hunter S Thompson

Offlinelouisbell
Stranger

Re: Little yellow spots [Re: wild_aussie]
    #856595 - 05/10/22 09:26 AM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Could I suggest you get some clearer pics, perhaps in natural lighting, or else find a pic of a similar problem by checking here. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

All I did was Google "weed diagnose" and post the first link. Don't blow up at people because they don't have the will to respond to something you can google.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains