Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
So yesterday I noticed some yellow spots on this clones leaf after I started harding it off on Friday morning.
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Clone 2. How old are your plants? I bought them about 3 weeks ago from a club.
3. How tall are your plants? About 9 inches
4. What size containers are they planted in? Dixie cup.
5. What is your soil mix? Mainly seed starting soil but I added some Kelloggs patio mix about two inches on top, about a week ago.
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use and how much you give per watering? I water when soil looks dry enough. I also stuck my finger in to see if it is dry enough to water. Normal tap water. The amount is until the soil is saturated.
7. What is the pH of your water? n/a
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? n/a
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? no
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") It was under 4 23 watt daylight cfls and one 26 watt soft white cfl. I procceed to give them sunlight last Friday morning.
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? Low humidity but high temps from 85-100 degrees.
14. What is the pH of the soil? n/a
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? Small holes in the one leaf but thats it.
16. How much experience do you have growing? Not much