Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
poem
    #855733 - 03/01/22 09:39 PM (2 years, 27 days ago)

You could shoot people or smoke weed with them equal as freak pull off the joint everyone get it point is the business is not to kill and what is this?  It’s chill you could wreck a fool with tech like tool sound like fuel for the War with no reason no core it’s the season now with legalization to come as one nation to speed the healing and revealing our souls to one another

Leaning over the edge on bad trips mushroom fed everyone dead nuff said but what if instead the hype came to life and lights pipes up thick ganja smoke clouds type stuff that out loud you say DAMN it’s the hit that get you man everyone scan the area for plants there’s plenty they don’t cost money there’s nothing funny like a place this takes place

I smoke weed hit the chest yo what happen next?  I lay some text with my dragon breath unleash the seed into the ground so I could get a free pound or two just hangin’ with the crew there ain’t much new just chew on this I got kills and a 4 fifth I riff on guitar my music is up to par I just got a jar of hash oil light that shit up and watch it boil

I was often told that sold crack act as if black was the crack of my ass lit grass up and remained strucked by the violence silence pervaded inflated egos and toes stepped on leapt upon drawn techs till dawn long stares and pull out guns airs the wherewithal I glare till I fall and ball all tall standing commanding presences left you tense

Pot is too much you can say such and such about other drugs but pot stands above it’s got strength it’s got length it doesn’t spank you kill you or ill you it’s real smooth flowing all knowing smoking the bro it bring is growing on you thing like that imagine that it banned prohibited laws I don’t give a shit I smoke it anyway they say it makes you gay

Get rid of your guns and smoke something that stuns and shocks those who never thought before about the War they cause.  Cannabis damn before I rinsed cash I was flashed I dashed copped some shrooms and spun out of rooms to stew in doom like two in the womb twins been it's up to chuck firearms with efficient disarms I spell charms like lucky it struck me one day it's OK to practice the pop I slay a cop nonstop says gangster rock I clock chalk it up to rock bottom we got em.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (03/02/22 02:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: poem [Re: Solid Log]
    #855760 - 03/05/22 04:25 PM (2 years, 23 days ago)

Didn't read it, but I would like to help. Rhyme lime-in-horse and you will be sitting with the greats. Go from MGK to Tupac

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: poem [Re: poor boy]
    #855872 - 03/13/22 11:37 PM (2 years, 15 days ago)

All eternally peaceful life sworn to strife my knife just cut it up and I shut my mind to the blind, deaf, dumb what have I become?  I want some but guns prevent events to two cent rent I pay I slay…. I don’t want to say it that way I get a ray of sun just begun to have fun on number one is health wealth doesn’t matter when you livin’ fatter

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offlinefeevers
Stranger
    #855880 - 03/15/22 12:05 PM (2 years, 13 days ago)

:tldr:

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: poem [Re: feevers]
    #855893 - 03/17/22 09:36 PM (2 years, 11 days ago)

I gotta put it down for the mind style fist boxing and fencing get your dent dinged out I don’t wanna route it’s like you shout and turn it up loud ain’t nothing to be proud of dove not hawk way I walk chalk it up to snot nose bully talk I got shit coughed smoking herb all the time why I rhyme slow and blow then it’s time for the show to end

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#855928 - 03/23/22 08:54 AM (2 years, 5 days ago)

We got us a lil rainbow Tonka truck up in here :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: poem [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #855985 - 03/31/22 07:03 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

The Funk Killa Iller than Sly Stone the filler I release Billa I chill a Willa I smoke Pillow I still flow cologne smell patron breath out the left end send it bled nip in buds stuff like punk sunk and dunk on shoot pollute myths fifths and cripwalks I Zip stalks off buds I rip cough up lungs and stick out tongues take a taste for displaced peoples

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#856042 - 04/06/22 07:49 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I actually dig it by the way :vibin:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #856053 - 04/08/22 06:45 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

It’s the amazing spice fuck that ice crack or meth everyone left knows the steps routines light beams beaming from third eye gleams what it seems like is the type of thing that bring wings to fruition you go on mission for the sticks you handle soft dismantled coughed and rambled on roll a joint pack a bowl all soulful and you got Gold

I’m the drug Kingpin on water you order slaughter next up wrecks stuck in the checks bucked em off lost on soft psychedelic a relic to some so I hum and vibrate lately I for sake of break be up to take P and G I got free toss it up be the thing everything bring to sing crew all flew like it grew on you the more the tore less I eat fresh

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (04/08/22 09:49 AM)

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #856083 - 04/11/22 08:18 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Shed em all off the raw precepts to take checks balance heck out the flex rappers bet some dead now every head how it went out louder some crowd your small town soldier found fuller all duller some color needed bleeded bled nuff said rappers turn red when they edited raps dedicated several made it some got faded like traded team players

I hit up a major Psilocybin dose you’re supposed to stupid what you shoot kid?  Root high bid try slid through crew grew unto chew on food rude boy all true is toy my employ got me void I’m annoyed right now slaughter fat cow eat burger to chow come how I round astound take you to town never frown I’m like a clown

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#856090 - 04/12/22 11:32 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

A fellow Dr Seuss reader I see :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #856095 - 04/13/22 05:59 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

The Cannabis Magic often misunderstood lifting good four Eagle palms major bombs dropped when stopping fights like all nights right is in flight time to sight on the bite for you get excited you kick back and fighted back give it slack jack up the back end wax when the tax commence with defense you could pop em non stop then

I have 18 moons orbit round the the sun at my center I eat Bagua for dinner there is no winner in this thing here I scare a bunch of Chinese Kids just hanging out shooting bids kids envy me want to see the real call me master and that”s for sure I can’t sell cure I poison toys in the game what I came like with the same light achieve fame right

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (04/13/22 07:24 PM)

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #856099 - 04/15/22 11:46 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I’m in need of the cannabis vibe whole tribe knows why we all got high and stoned shown the road amongst the rolling stones we break bones and hit up cones toke reefer smoke show down at oak valley with the rivals be tripping on Sally the Grand Finale we go to Kali and yo we just playin’ the crew know what I’m sayin’

You don’t have to be there to visit says my digit riveted off digital scale weighing out ounces I inhale no way I’ll ever get scared by a trip no way one way go one and say it rain shit is in the plain envelope say poof magic disappear into thin air get the shot when it’s clear I steer through ghettos of the mind and always remain blind to violence

I made a fission bomb archaic explosives close it’s toke wizard on blizzard mo bet up scissors like it’s yours I shit pours into glass fast guzzle up savor the flavor jet and say later when I step the trails practice fails in those who rails off the boss taught me to win the lottery I got to be now on fusion conclusion to those still I chose this life sentence

He marked for death expect me to fold up step told G to boldly murder spree on other G?  He free except his gang slang is real hardcore talking dismember and gore like before it was all brothers called cuz what doesn’t because of rubs outs and murder shout raps about to bust trust that they fold up fat and can’t handle gats for real yo

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (04/19/22 08:10 PM)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#856471 - 04/26/22 06:39 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

She love the way I lick her spliff about to hit it I know. I love it when she give me kisses her scent stick to clothes. Fire on her lips but I hate to see her go, she's always keeping me lifted so like my nine I'm always keeping her close...

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (04/26/22 06:41 AM)

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#856487 - 04/27/22 02:03 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

:feelsoldman:

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: poem [Re: Jenny]
    #856533 - 05/02/22 02:09 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Twisted mixed it up
You still suck pass the buck
All rhyme is truck
Suckers duck can’t get enough still
They kill will it new effect the check
Raps rhyme like heck
Fill up step anyone wreck the mic
I like to my psyche through
The type who might glue you like food
I’m in a good mood so I have
Good attitude I caps flow true
All rhyme to school anyone blue?
I sock it to you for all that’s true
Anyone new?  I get it drew up
The plan so no screw up
All who buck the system listen
You be glistening listening to phone ring
All King swing a latter day matter fade
Trade sure gats sprayed but delayed
Answer chance swore on the dance floor

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856535 - 05/02/22 05:26 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Here I sit,
butt cheeks a-flexin,
just givin birth,
to another mexican

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: poem [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #856536 - 05/02/22 05:28 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

He who writes on the bathroom walls,
rolls his shit into little balls.
He who reads these words of wit,
eats those little balls of shit!

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: poem [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #856537 - 05/02/22 06:55 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I be rappin’ some trippin’
Off black Platinum
Gats go from the Street
To the High Priced Suite
You could get it greet me
At the door to see free hit the floor
Tryin’ to jack I get you back fast
No one last in the game
All the same suckers to blame
I call em by name
As quick as they came
I do entertain I wipe em out explain
Hype no doubt gone Southern Route
HAHA I murda what it’s all about

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offline1234go
Sex Machine
I'm a teapot

#856538 - 05/02/22 07:30 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Niffla, it’s dark in here, it stinks like a skunk, and I’m getting really scared.  Help. 

:cryaboutit:

--------------------
:mushroom2:

Edited by 1234go (05/03/22 08:35 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate