Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemuffinman1552
Stranger
Can I get a step by step grow guide ?
    #836614 - 03/12/19 04:37 PM (5 years, 18 days ago)

I am an avid gardener and I have basic gardening equipment (50 gal planters, tomato fert, peat moss etc...)
Are there any well trusted growing guides that we circulate as a matter of common course ?
I have tried germinating seeds before and I rarely see them through the first week . I need very specific step by step guidance .
I am not sure if it is important, however I am cultivating a purple auto flowering & feminized strain (I have more than one specimen seed, is there a way that I might get one to produce seed?)
It's perfectly legal in my area. Out door climate zone is ideal. I will not be using indoor or hydroponic systems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePawPaWuFF
Stranger

Re: Can I get a step by step grow guide ? [Re: muffinman1552]
    #836637 - 03/13/19 03:00 PM (5 years, 17 days ago)

Saying seedlings are dying within the first week, or they never germinate? I use zip lock bags and paper towels like we did in highschool. Once they germinate I'll move them to a starter soil/rockwool/peatpod till they completely shed their seed and still keep them in a ziplock or humidity chamber asif you're fruiting mushrooms. Moisture is very important for fresh seedlings they cant handle long droughts as sprouts. as they get bigger you can start acclimating them to lower humidity. i just find zippybags perfect for forgetting about them for 24/hrs and knowing for sure their environment stays humid. Once they get a few leaf sets growing, moved outside of high humidity and given time for their soil to dry after that long wet ordeal (dont want any weird molds taking over) they're pretty resilient and stronger every day.

Offlinemuffinman1552
Stranger
Re: Can I get a step by step grow guide ? [Re: PawPaWuFF]
    #836651 - 03/14/19 10:48 PM (5 years, 16 days ago)

I know that it is necessary to isolate each plant in a breeding procedure, however it is unclear as how to seed a proper specimen. Allow me any advice on the matter ?

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
    #836655 - 03/15/19 02:45 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Producing seeds with regular plants is easy.  Producing seeds with only feminized plants will be more difficult.  You'll need to use colloidal silver to get the female plants to produce pollen.

Once you have pollen, just use a tiny paintbrush to pollinate the pistils in early flower.  Store pollen mixed with rice or flour in the freezer, and never let the whole batch thaw to preserve viability.

For autos, it's best to start them in their final pot.  I soak my seeds for 12 hours then plant in soil or peat pods.

OfflineLorax anthrax
Stranger with a wang-gerrr

#836680 - 03/17/19 04:26 AM (5 years, 13 days ago)

Im pretty good at germing seeds, i wash the seeds very lightly cause all seeds have a white mold, soak over night an put in a tray that has head space for more air untill the tap root is big enough to go in seedling soil.
I dont cover them i just lay them out, id recomend bounty brand paper towels or any fluffy brands, tap water ring it an lay a good kinda thick layer. Never use sparkle brand it doesnt breathe.

I dont like plates or bags because i always get molds with them(pink an black), i use spare pyrex trays covered in foil.

--------------------
I am the Lorax, i speak for the trees for they have no voice of their own...

Roundup gives you cancer!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale