Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGANJA_FAHMA
WANTED: Lowrider Beans!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Ocean
Re: "A Cannabis Growing Guide - All You Need To Know To Get Started" [Re: coda]
    #402364 - 04/16/10 02:05 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I really have nothing against organics.  My main issue with them is that the label itself seems to be an excuse to raise the price of a product when it's no better or worse then something that's not organic.

I feel you on that man. My sister-in-law is one of those health food store shoppers. Pays an arm and a leg for all these so called "Organic" nuts and shit. I f'n cant stand watching her wanna-be hippie ass skip around with her little $20 bag of cashew's! Its like come on sis, why the hell would you not just buy the fat ass tub of them at costco for a fraction of the price?? I'm getting mad just thinking about it!  LoL!

Quote:

If you don't know how to grow properly it doesn't matter what use because it will still never turn out the best it can be.  Vice versa too, if you know how to grow then it really doesn't matter what you use to acheive the goal, just as long as you use it right.

:thumbup:

--------------------
Da Tree Amiga's!!!

Mango-Hawaiian Punch -Northern Lights X

and a few other suprises!  COMING SOON....

:advisory:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck