Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLetsGrowStones
Stranger
Purple plants
    #836344 - 02/15/19 06:44 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Heya all,

Anyone know where I can get purple cannabis plants or seeds from.

I am hoping for a local supplier please.

I do have a large selection of magic mushroom prints to trade if anyone know someone who is willing to trade?

Regards

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Purple plants [Re: LetsGrowStones]
    #836345 - 02/15/19 07:15 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Hey buddy check out the sponsors forum lots of choices. https://www.growery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/18

If your wanting help from local people you really need to tell them where you are, at least what nation but better still what state or province you live in.

BTW in Canada its legal to give a person of legal age 30 cannabis seeds or 30 grams of cannabis. No joke the Canadian post office even has instructions of how to send the packages.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal/sending/parcels/restrictions/cannabis.page

OfflineLetsGrowStones
Stranger
Re: Purple plants [Re: Rider420]
    #836348 - 02/15/19 07:47 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Hey,

Blush

I'm based in South Africa,

It just became legal so I want to try my hand at some Mari,

Regards,

Offlinestaytrippy420
Stranger

Loc: Van isle Flag
Re: Purple plants [Re: Rider420] * 1
    #836353 - 02/15/19 09:17 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Purple seeds? You want to grow purple flowers you mean?

Quote:

Rider420 said:

BTW in Canada its legal to give a person of legal age 30 cannabis seeds or 30 grams of cannabis. No joke the Canadian post office even has instructions of how to send the packages.

:laugh2: ...I've sent / receive pounds in the mail way before this legalization bull shit.

Offlinestaytrippy420
Stranger

Re: Purple plants [Re: staytrippy420]
    #836354 - 02/15/19 09:24 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

With a quick google search I found lots of South African seed banks that carry a variety of purple strains.. Not sure if they would do a trade tho lol

OfflineLetsGrowStones
Stranger
    #836355 - 02/16/19 04:59 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Heya,

I only found Cape ape but no purple ones.

Please share some links,

Pretty pretty please,

*Big puppy eyes*

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#836356 - 02/16/19 08:02 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

staytrippy420 said:

:laugh2: ...I've sent / receive pounds in the mail way before this legalization bull shit.

Wow I guess your a real gangster eh. :laugh2:

SAJLMFAO buddy read the post Its now LEGAL to now send cannabis and seeds by mail.

BTW why are you mad about legalization? Did you want to go to jail or see other people go to jail for using cannabis or is it your losing your cash cow? Or are you scared of not being gangster anymore? SAJLMFAO

Edited by Rider420 (02/16/19 10:22 AM)

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#836357 - 02/16/19 08:11 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LetsGrowStones said:
Heya,

I only found Cape ape but no purple ones.

Please share some links,

Pretty pretty please,

*Big puppy eyes*

HE HE sure dude no problem.

https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za/cannabis-seeds/feminised/page/3/

PURPLE AFGHAN KUSH
FEMINISED | DINAFEM

PURPLE MOBY DICK
FEMINISED | DINAFEM

PURPLE TRAINWRECK
FEMINISED | HUMBOLDT

PURPS #1
FEMINISED | DINAFEM

:goodluck:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #836358 - 02/16/19 08:39 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I'd beware of DinaFem for years they've had a rep for producing large numbers of hermies.

Just saying.

As For shipping seeds it's not legal in the USA yet. :sad:

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Purple plants [Re: Stoneth]
    #836360 - 02/16/19 10:18 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
I'd beware of DinaFem for years they've had a rep for producing large numbers of hermies.

Just saying.

As For shipping seeds it's not legal in the USA yet. :sad:

So I guess your recommending the Humboldt strain?

Ya that is sad that you cant order seeds legally in America but Letsgrowstones is from south Africa and I am from Canada.

FYI its legal in Canada after the government changed the law. Its legal in South Africa after the Supreme court threw out the existing laws.

Edited by Rider420 (02/16/19 10:28 AM)

Offlinestaytrippy420
Stranger

#836369 - 02/19/19 12:46 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rider420 said:

Wow I guess your a real gangster eh. :laugh2:

SAJLMFAO buddy read the post Its now LEGAL to now send cannabis and seeds by mail.

BTW why are you mad about legalization? Did you want to go to jail or see other people go to jail for using cannabis or is it your losing your cash cow? Or are you scared of not being gangster anymore? SAJLMFAO

Haha whats with the name calling? Does it upset you that I don't support our government? Let me guess, you don't think people should be able to grow there own magic mushrooms either. I'm no gangster, I just don't like the government controlling the industry. They didn't decriminalize anything they just made it so you have to buy from one of there guys and can only carry a certain amount. They already have the tobacco and liquor, now they need weed money too? I'd rather fill my friends wallet then the governments.. Have fun with your 4 plants, I'll be growing much more :grin:.. To each his own I suppose.

Quote:

LetsGrowStones said:

Please share some links,

https://www.greensmokeroomseeds.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=purple

I think these guys ship world wide.

Edited by staytrippy420 (02/19/19 01:12 AM)

Offlinestaytrippy420
Stranger

#836370 - 02/19/19 01:01 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Just found you on a different site defending legalization.
Lol looks like it really hurts you when people don't 100% support the government EH...
:trollcop:  :trolled:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=357383&page=3

Edited by staytrippy420 (02/19/19 01:02 AM)

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#836371 - 02/19/19 12:23 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

For the first time since 1988 I don't worry about being arrested or going to jail for growing cannabis. Even better for the first time since 1982 I don't have to worry about being arrested or going to jail for simply smoking a joint. Some things in life are absolutely fucking priceless like going from a persecuted minority cannabis user and grower who could be arrested or blackmailed to being a free man. Maybe you like the adrenaline rush from doing something illegal but after over thirty years and two very close calls legalization is the biggest stress reliever I've ever experienced.

I don't give a crap about political parties its what they do that is either good or shit.

The Liberals legalized cannabis that is what I care about!

If your talking about shrooomery ya that is me.:bigblunt: And yes touting legalization at the ICGA forum is as fun as pointing out that the world is round in the flat land forums, I love watching morons dance!

Why the fuck would anyone who uses cannabis would want it to be illegal? Either you don't understand what is in your best interests or your profiting from it being illegal. If that is name calling so be it.

FYI why don't you look at the grow journals I've made with four plants buddy. SAJLMFAO I guess you smoke more then a pound every three months?

So if your growing so much weed why no pics? Have fun with fantasy grow buddy the ones I do are real and check the dates buddy I was growing with four plants long before it became legal. And guess what I smoke allot well too much and still have lots to give away. I guess your as good at growing as your are at understanding what is in your best interests. :ganja:

BTW I do grow shrooms and I wish they were legal as well don't you? Wait nevermind you don't want anything legal because of "them". FYI The liberals also increased funding for mental health issues like those who believe in conspiracies.

Edited by Rider420 (02/19/19 01:18 PM)

Offlinestaytrippy420
Stranger

#836373 - 02/19/19 09:24 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Are you even from Canada? Ive been caught with marijuana multiple times, as a minor and as an adult, I've never had any marijuana related charges stick... Where are you from that your so scarred of your life getting ruined over 4 plants? Not BC...

I never said I don't want it to be legal, I said I don't like the regulations and new laws surrounding this "legalization".. I would love for weed to be 100% legal, but we both know thats never going too happen. Yes I've made money off weed, and I'm not the first dude todo so. I don't understand why it bugs you so much?

And on a side note, I don't have anything to prove to some random dude talking shit on multiple forums, seems like your out here looking for a fight. Im new to the forums, no point in posting old pics. Stop blowing up this dudes thread. If you want to talk some more shit PM me.

PS; I would love for shrooms to be legal... But not if I HAVE to buy them from the government. Lol

Edited by staytrippy420 (02/19/19 09:26 PM)

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#836410 - 02/21/19 08:01 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

staytrippy420 said:

I never said I don't want it to be legal, I said I don't like the regulations and new laws surrounding this "legalization".. I would love for weed to be 100% legal, but we both know thats never going too happen. Yes I've made money off weed, and I'm not the first dude todo so. I don't understand why it bugs you so much?

PS; I would love for shrooms to be legal... But not if I HAVE to buy them from the government. Lol

You Say you don't like the new laws around legalization? Like the fact that six plants went from a mandatory six months to a fine of 200 bucks? Or you can smoke legally? Or that you can now buy cannabis at a store that has far more selection than any street dealer or illegal dispensary could ever have?

Reality check: The only people who don't like the new laws are narcs and those who are loosing their cash cows. 

I don't mind people who make money from cannabis its the greedy assholes who want it to remain illegal because they make money from it that fucking pisses me off. Funny how you say the charges never stuck, my guess is your white and your parents were well off. A lot of others are not so lucky as to live in the Vancouver area and have gone to jail for what you got away with. But as long as your not going to jail and you profited from the old status quo then the new laws suck.

PS you don't have to buy cannabis from the government unless you live in a Province where you can't grow cannabis at all eh, either Quebec or Saskatchewan. Ergo you would be allowed to grow shrooms as well unless your Provincial government are assholes.

Edited by Rider420 (02/21/19 08:18 AM)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #836411 - 02/21/19 08:22 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Reality check: The only people who don't like the new laws are narcs and those who are loosing their cash cows. 

Really!
Your' Fact sounds alot like stupid opinion to me.
Some people don't like change and that doesn't make then a narc.
If you have nothing of value to add to the topic of this thread STFU. Take your butthurt arguement somewhere else.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineLetsGrowStones
Stranger
    #836422 - 02/24/19 11:19 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Hehehe, thank you 420!

Your the bestest!!

I'll try trade them some of these electronics I got stored up.

OfflineLetsGrowStones
Stranger
    #836423 - 02/24/19 11:21 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Got it, will stay clear of those seeds,

Thank you too Stoneth :smile:

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#836458 - 02/25/19 10:20 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Quote:

Really!
Your' Fact sounds alot like stupid opinion to me.
Some people don't like change and that doesn't make then a narc.
If you have nothing of value to add to the topic of this thread STFU. Take your butthurt arguement somewhere else.

Yup my bad there are narcs, those who are loosing their cash cow and people who fear any change. So letsgrowstones are you a coward? SAJLMFAO

Wow Dilbert would rather not have cannabis legalization because it might upset people.:rolleyes: And his best argument is to tell me to STFU ok buddy your not loosing your cash cow are you? Or is it just fear?

Thanks for the laugh usually i have to go the the flat earth forums or  ICGA for such highly intellectual discussions.

And watch out for those evil hermies. SAJLMFAO

OfflineLetsGrowStones
Stranger
    #836564 - 03/08/19 08:45 AM (5 years, 22 days ago)

Never thought myself to be a coward lol but such discussions are years away here in South Africa.

I am just trying to find a way to get some good genes without having to pay 200 dollars for Symbiotics Wedding Crasher.

Blush, we still in the seeding phase in South Africa

That being said in Swaziland and durban we got wild plants growing probably taller than either of you.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals