Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Sauce and Diamonds
    #835255 - 12/24/18 08:30 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Hi,

So for Christmas my caregiver is gifting me some "sauce" and some "diamonds."

I did some research on diamonds, but cannot find any information online regarding sauce.

I also do not know how to use either of these products.

Could someone please explain to me what sauce is and how to use it?

And could I soak some bud in the sauce, the set it aside to dry, then smoke that in a regular pipe with a regular lighter?

And as for diamonds, could I break that up and mix it in a pipe with weed and smoke it as well?

Or maybe in a joint?

Thanks for the help everyone.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Sauce and Diamonds [Re: cannabispatient]
    #835258 - 12/25/18 09:59 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

https://www.edrosenthal.com/the-guru-of-ganja-blog/2018/8/27/diamond-mining-with-live-resin

Quote:

DIAMOND MINING WITH LIVE RESIN : A step by step guide to the recrystallization process

First and foremost, this is all basic organic chemistry, in this case, a process called “recrystallization.” There are several other names, two primary ones being Diamond Mining and Jar Tech, which refer to the end product and a technique for achieving it, respectively.

Diamond Mining is all about encouraging separation of cannabinoids from terpenes. The end product can be incredibly flavorful and potent, and many dabbers who prefer live resin also prefer the crystallization of “terp sauce.”

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Re: Sauce and Diamonds [Re: Rider420]
    #835282 - 12/28/18 07:28 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks, but I don't like watching videos.
Could you please summarize to me what sauce is, and how to use it, and whether or not I can just soak some weed in sauce, then dry it out and smoke it?
And can I simply smoke the diamonds as is?

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Re: Sauce and Diamonds [Re: cannabispatient]
    #835292 - 12/30/18 07:38 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

If anyone here knows about sauce and diamonds and wouldn't mind sharing with me some information about these extracts and how to use them, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds