Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTomrip
Stranger
Help with potent vape tips
    #833971 - 08/15/18 07:07 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Hey all. What's the best way to make vape tips? I have peg and vg. I have tried mixing a gram of dab into 2 mof 50 50 mix of the 2. Tasted like garbage and burnt way to fast.i then tried taking 3 ounces of bud in the magical butter machine making like a tincture. Some thing we t wrong, because it didnt get anyone high. I then ordered wax liquidizer sample pack. 1 gram of dab into 2 ml. Was a great taste, strong, but after 6 hits or so, it started separating. I'm getting ready to order mr extractor the solution to try that, its terpenes. But there has to be a way to make it. I had a guy that was supposed to send me an ounce of distillate, but never came through. I will eventually order the lab equipment,  it I need a full force way yo do it home. I want to take 1 ounce of HBO, and mix what ever I need with it to make stuff like hard hitters. Shroomery was awesome and taught me so much, I look forward to learning from here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Help with potent vape tips [Re: Tomrip]
    #833974 - 08/16/18 09:35 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

How To Make Cannabis Tincture/ e-Cig Juice (Quick Vegetable Glycerin Method): Cannabasics #29

Or you could just buy a DAB pen and skip the mess of mixing.

https://vapingdaily.com/best-dab-wax-pen/

Quote:

Dabbing, i.e. vaping highly concentrated doses of cannabis oil, is the next level of vaping marijuana for both recreational and medicinal purposes. But for vaping waxes, you need a special vaporizer known as a wax vaporizer. And those who want a more portable device, go for a wax pen aka wax vape pen or dab pen.

FYI the magical butter maker is for making butter for edibles.

OfflineKellythefoot
Stranger
Re: Help with potent vape tips [Re: Rider420]
    #833987 - 08/19/18 05:20 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

All about the quality of wax to begin with it must be purged of all gases. Mix it 50/50 hash to pg works great.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures