Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevforvern
Stranger

Is this Leaf Septoria?
    #832336 - 03/28/18 09:43 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

i Have 2 autoflowering femenized cheese plants displaying these yellow spots. If you can tell by a simple pic skip the next paragraph  which is all about these plants.

These plants were grown from seeds, that’s are currently 6 weeks old, one is a little over a foot and the other a little under a foot. Transplanted to a 5 gallon smart pot about 2 weeks ago in fox farms/roots organic/ ancient forest soil mixture. I water them with tap water measured at 6.0 pH with GH Flora series of recommended amounts about every 3 days and I give each plant enough to start slightly drip from the bottom(usually around a little under a gallon maybe 3/4 of a Gal) I haven’t been spraying the plans for about 3 weeks now. I was using LED’s for the first few weeks until they stopped growing due to low wattage and I switched to 1000W HPS that are about 2.5 ft away from the plans (they are not the only 2 plants under that light btw) they are in a 4x8 tend that’s around 77 degrees and humidity range of 70-40%. I have noticed a very  few  TINY little flies in the room.

Here are some pics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevforvern
Stranger

Re: Is this Leaf Septoria? [Re: vforvern]
    #832338 - 03/29/18 08:57 AM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Also important to note: these spots started when the (Auto) Flowering started.

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Is this Leaf Septoria? [Re: vforvern]
    #832339 - 03/29/18 09:21 AM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

vforvern said:
Transplanted to a 5 gallon smart pot about 2 weeks ago in fox farms/roots organic/ ancient forest soil mixture. I water them with tap water measured at 6.0 pH with GH Flora series of recommended amounts about every 3 days and I give each plant enough to start slightly drip from the bottom(usually around a little under a gallon maybe 3/4 of a Gal)

The spots might be the soil being a little rich and adding nutrients this early.

The proper PH for soil is 7, for hydroponics its 6.0 to 6.3 and for rock-wool its 5.5 to 6.3. Also you should use one third to half strength GH Flora when in soil.

Your PH is too low.

I use GH Flora and rock-wool and had the same issue of yellowing leafs from the tips back when my PH fell below 5.3.

As for the tiny flies the most likely answer is gnats from the soil these tend to be harmless.

FYI a humidity below 50% during flowering increases the THC level in the plants. One of the many things I learned touring my local 1 million square foot grow operation that just opened its doors down the street from me.
:goodluck:

Edited by Rider420 (03/29/18 09:29 AM)

Offlinevforvern
Stranger

Re: Is this Leaf Septoria? [Re: Rider420]
    #832342 - 03/30/18 03:09 PM (6 years, 10 hours ago)

Thank you so much for your input.

The reality is that I have never watered the plants ( always fed them) so after reading your post I watered them with water ph 6.3 until I got about 20% runoff water which came out as 6.35. I will see if the watering will help improve things. Thanks again.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds