Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDopedabs
Stranger
Cheap distalit set ups?
    #831225 - 01/24/18 10:01 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

So I've been wanting to make some distalit for a while now but don't want to pay the price for a nice roto vap so have been looking into short path set ups. So my questions are, has anyone made distalit in a short path, and how much was your set up? Or is there a cheaper alternative that I have over looked? Thanks for the help guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetrippyhippy
Dr. Tripp
Male

Loc: Washington,Oregon,florida
Re: Cheap distalit set ups? [Re: Dopedabs]
    #831336 - 01/27/18 08:21 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

If u find an affordable setup send me link plz lol I've been interested in tht process myself just not tryin to spend so much don't forget the rest of the setup in ur pricing lol. Plus I really wanna get into extracting terpines like lemommne and D pinene from citrus to add to vape oils I make of already citrus Flav strains and then adding cannabis terps (distillate extracted) with other terps (lemmon and orange extracts) to create an out of this world Flav profile and plus the pure CBD and thc that is collected in the process would make some truly tasty shit if I remember infuse with 2 diff forms of the same terps Into something with the natural citrus terp Flav mmmm terpy dream sauce time!!! And I can add extra terps to some sugar wax and shit mmmmmm mmmm damn that'll be delicious

--------------------
Where ever you go... There you are.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Cheap distalit set ups? [Re: trippyhippy]
    #831371 - 01/29/18 09:18 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

General purpose short path kits are available for as little as $350 on eBay.

Not entirely sure, as I have no experience with the process, but I believe that constant spreading put of the crude oil is necessary to prevent foaming, most of the distillation setups I've seen always have a mechanism for agitating and spreading out the crude base. This allows the more volatile components to more readily reach the surface and evaporate, rather than spontaneously vaporize inside of the crude oil.

Just a thought.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Cheap distalit set ups? [Re: Data]
    #831620 - 02/07/18 01:32 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

While a place for industrial outdoor grown distilation... this fad is crazy these kids adding terpzzz and have zero clue what harms high terps cause. Just cause plant based doesnt make them good. The amiunt of kids smiking citrus cleaner is stagering..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies