Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post * 1
    #826316 - 06/08/17 08:23 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

some were at previous facilities. All aliens, other humans are hostile to most ET aliens. I am friendly. Missions by aliens to meet me should be considered dangerous.
is this post a good thing for ET aliens?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (06/08/17 08:23 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff] * 1
    #826320 - 06/09/17 11:50 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

because the paranoia of wareness through myself, to the self loved and true loved outwards creates harmonay and calm:happyweed:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: dirtyneedle] * 1
    #826324 - 06/09/17 08:01 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Crap, I kind of regret posting this thing it seemed to funny dumb a post but I hope one of my time machines works I'm having a blast contemplating time machines but the peticular post right there is kind of uh, you know that thing similar to comedown combined with meds. But anyways I just uposted some new stuff in other thread . so that's like good quality stuff , right? Like everyone's thinking my posts don't call for something bad against me. Did you no I was threatened with a vegitablization injection from a radio implanted in my body.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Re: attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff] * 1
    #826336 - 06/11/17 11:30 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

thoraxe128 ... :uhoh:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: dirtyneedle] * 1
    #826343 - 06/11/17 06:05 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I'm having like typo week. I meant to say a lot of humans are mean to ET aliens and I heard some military groups classified all ET aliens as theorists, I don't. I pray all aliens who where in my proximity in previous facilities were not harmed. So the thing is I didn't find a standing paradox from spiral cone yet. I better move on to calculations in which the two spiral cones twist in the same directions and stuff, but that might sound proposterous, what would correct paradox mean- perhaps separation of universe of observers (something like that) with a graphic machine as the source of mathematically necessary time reverse connections between communicating observers of the machine, something awsome like that.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826354 - 06/11/17 11:13 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I don't feel so good about the title to this thread, likes its inappropriate for me like scary dangerous kind. Anyways all people on the growery interested, let's solve this problem tonight. I could handle the task of relaying ET mind control messages according to rules I specified, I do not withdraw from that but the title for this thread was not good, probably bad for me. Its supposed to be ET science busy stuff for some infinite technology, but some of the stuff I get into is some wishfull fantasy stuff of transformation into ETaliel type super robot with intelligence matched by parallel universe communicated deathstarsize infinity computers that my soul becomes one with. I heard some communication by implant satilite or speaker talking to me about sixth and Jedi. Here's the thing, I saw a video graphic of a hand pressing a but on and a voice say we will move on to phase 2 of damnation by looping. I'm hearing lots of stuff. Do you think many mattresses have kind of secret speakers?let's solve this just found it ten minutes ago

Edited by tripystuff (06/12/17 12:44 AM)

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#826359 - 06/12/17 07:16 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Only thing you're going to hear from my mattress is some massive vagina slaying.

:wellhellothere:

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Re: attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #826361 - 06/12/17 08:57 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

ive come to the conclusion that my reality can be righted into what it is, but i dont accept the pace and i jump far forward....so i come back here inside of me ...:flyagaric:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: dirtyneedle] * 1
    #826363 - 06/12/17 10:03 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Does anyone else like doing algebra geometry and calculus and some technical math. This is elementary test your algebra and math stuff talk to me about my tm and spiral cone work and stuff LAST PAPER IS A DUD and flawed but two questions to work on with me on this papaer
-do you agree with derivation?
-do they match algebraically?
The thing is if you find yourself finding yes-no it might be something cool key.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff] * 1
    #826391 - 06/13/17 06:05 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This is the corected paper it is corect but its not corect what the heck I'm not sure exactly what its saying yet. Its like how could a physical model resolve the paradox what would be searched for? Does anyone see time travel stuff in this? Would someone like to work with me on this. It just requires the first post video for intro (keeping in mind the solution) than this page. Work with me on this if you want .

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff] * 1
    #826392 - 06/13/17 06:14 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So the video was totally resolved paradox (they're just different spirals) but the previous post is unresolved paradox. It seems like it mathematically can't be those equations but you/I derived them easily rigorously.

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#826395 - 06/13/17 06:44 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

You kinda annoy me

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #826401 - 06/13/17 09:23 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Anyways, the thing is we could picture in our minds for theory build up a type of movie (just a fantasy movie is what I'm referring to in this thread) in which an object in the (I'll refer to it as HM for hypothetical not at this time embarking upon movie HM for hypothetical movie) is a difficult to build spiral cone object the one I'm suggesting is a two foot eight inch wide glass cylender that looks metallic and its voice command operated for the thing on the interior and by right finger on the surface a view window opens for an interior image in there of position of widow and functions of spiral cone in there (everyone knows this is not a racist term right? Its a mathematical object) the thing I'd there would be a faintly tinted corkscrew exoskeliton made out of very light tinted sunglass plastic for the crystal clear exact highlight microscopic frame flowing spiral cones twisting in that example in the paper. And the thing I'm going to have to resolve is how this paradox paper would manifest itself in that object in HM. Another serious thing  HM Im NOT saying something like to rotate letters  to say I am excetera listne I'm not saying hidden message stuff if you picture yourself writing similar stuff to a hypothetical movie that you do not embark upon that would be text in posts to build up theory of a machine I was just saying the thing is for short HM. So like what if the things not working properly of sending the papers and posts to anyone. This is a good place to put it right is this OK? I don't know of a better place to place work possibly working with (I'm not curtain about this OK) microscopic alien radio and computer stuff in my body that I might have already have in my body from sleep paralysis episodes among them seeing stuff that's the stuff of previous places I've been at.

Edited by tripystuff (06/14/17 05:47 AM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826403 - 06/13/17 09:28 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh that's weird something there was a word I did not intend to write. Just everyone know that in any of my posts there might be a few typo words there just totally different words.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826408 - 06/14/17 05:45 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So like either computrr or website or phone added in like five words there. I dont know how the paradox exactly manifests itself in the object ill refer to as glass cylender in HM. Its like writters block for it just for today. Ill attempt to make a recording

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826409 - 06/14/17 07:15 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Im using someones phone that gaves me permision its me. I just produced a recording in which i thought i solved the paradox but i really did not solve the paradox yet. The thinv with that glass cylender in HM lets just jump into it. Supose you have the glass cylender in your hands and your sweeping your finger manuvering the window to see the motion of interpoint with voice comand spin interior corkscrew surface such that base ends of spiral cone would be moving appart at the same rate, cylender responds that would be matenence of zero motion of the midpoint of tails" you than read the digital display floating in the cylender that tells you how many revoltions the intersection (interpoint) revolves to
Than im not sure what next step here is .
I need some cofee. But no poison.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826412 - 06/14/17 10:49 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

awareness of ones own spirit inside, in ones own stomach........ can create awareness of eyes to stars far in space, and with the brains awareness the thoughts are weird, I think theyre more detectable and it aint too bad to allow that to happen............:inlove3:

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826419 - 06/14/17 12:09 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Go home

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: poor boy]
    #826441 - 06/15/17 04:14 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Last paper was different, no paradox however

Faster than light single bit signaler conceptual design
A couple hundered yard tube that doesn't let light enter from the sides containing a sunglass plastic corkscrew of one hundred thousand revolutions of paper thin surface spacing in between windings 1milimeter gaps the plastic window rainbow gradual tinted from central third of rainbow at base end (so might points upwards for time travel stuff) two rapidly spinning pair of discs each with colored spiral one red one blue both spirals geometrically appropriate ( two different linear spirals theoretically works) such that with fast spin there's exact glowing spot of peticular colors brightness code for position that traces a spiral cone faster than light such that if disc is abrubtly halted before intersection reaches point x, than that peticular spiral cone intersection would not be at point y (corresponding point on spiral cone) with faster than light distance-timing

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff]
    #826444 - 06/15/17 06:51 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The thing signals faster than the speed of light (theres a light projector behind the spiral discs) and you don’t suppose that there could be a type of roller coster ride such that only relativistic effects production of time machine controlling by time machine questionair dialog of the person in the cart to match control of dialog at timeing for entertainment DOES RELATIVITY SAY THAT THING IS POSSIBLE FROM THAT FASTER THAN LIGHT COMUNUCATOR AND HOW? Can it match windows of recordings if computers are jettisoned on carts afterwards and wile besides that faster than light communicator spiral cone tube and exactly how?

Edited by tripystuff (06/15/17 07:27 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom