Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: tripystuff]
    #826255 - 06/04/17 08:01 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by tripystuff

Reason for deletion: I not curtain if this was a good quality post. I'm aiming to build an authentic time machined remaining 100% protective of myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: tripystuff]
    #826261 - 06/05/17 01:18 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

IM SO ORANGE ... YES.  :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826263 - 06/05/17 09:23 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Here's the thing: I'm aiming to design (and possibly build and test prototype) of an authentic time machine table top toy that can be used in conjunction with videogames doing something like, in the course of gameplay with player sending recorded dialog the time machine can be used for 'jinks' - one players five seconds of dialog corresponded (with the player talking with what seems to be serious free will dialog flowing in word series right through the five second matching interval) such that with the push of a button and TMTOY operation selected intervals would be "jinks sent" with high rate of success with pretty high rate of success of jinks for something like "I just lived a week as an alien insect in a dream after closing my eyes for three seconds just now and seriously it really seemed as real!" So it would have a good success rate for doing that. Three machines before us that are tentative by me in this thread and some more under verbal recordings and MJCS on the shroomery.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826265 - 06/05/17 11:02 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

With a combination of these might lie a time machine and with additional key units by players attached to which one was purchased from the set by players in videogame communication with each other (so different devices could go by different video game characters first- or should we make it last name followed by players screen name- playing the game hearing advice on additional units or alternatives , I'm talking about let's get into detail everyone but do not send me money for a prototype or to build a prototype because of exact situation . so talk in text of combination principles and exact how the TM works with addition. My cell phone is glitching.can you see THE ONE WITH THE WHEEL MACHINE, THE HAND OPERATED SPIRAL CONE WITH THE THE LIGHT AND SOUND, THE DRUM PREFOR OF SYLABLES AIMING TO MATCH ANOTHER PERSONS DIALOG TO SEGMENTS OF PREWRITTEN TEXT and understanding extreamly far the mathematics and implicatio ns of that paper with  gree n ink of spheres in tetrahdron with spring loaded time machine in my gallery my phones not letting me post pics

Edited by tripystuff (06/05/17 11:10 AM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826266 - 06/05/17 11:04 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

My trackfone messed me up by adding the word force that I did not write.

Edited by tripystuff (06/05/17 11:12 AM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: tripystuff]
    #826267 - 06/05/17 11:05 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by tripystuff

Reason for deletion: Not positive how the word got in there

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826269 - 06/05/17 11:08 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So really I could get tortured from glitches from electronic communication devices

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826272 - 06/05/17 01:33 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Orange speed is kind of envious i have found, will be nice to see how purple speed is because this, i hardly noticed the difference

--------------------

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826276 - 06/05/17 10:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Some disaster is going to happen to me tomorrow and now, im sensing doom, and the stone i did of og wow is like so sedating that its a deadly rat of the marijuana ive been smoking in a glass salvia pipe...................... SAVE ME NOW:uhoh:

--------------------

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826277 - 06/06/17 12:24 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:flyagaric: Hella pissed.:flyagaric:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826280 - 06/06/17 08:33 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Print copy and fill out workpage very high with a red pen than post copy. imagination fantasy videogame thingamajig With a combination of these might lie a time machine and with additional key units by players attached to which one was purchased from the set by players in videogame communication with each other (so different devices could go by different video game characters first- or should we make it last name followed by players screen name- playing the game hearing advice on additional units or alternatives , I'm talking about let's get into detail everyone but do not send me money for a prototype or to build a prototype because of exact situation . so talk in text of combination principles and exact how the TM works with addition. My cell phone is glitching.can you see THE ONE WITH THE WHEEL MACHINE, THE HAND OPERATED SPIRAL CONE WITH THE THE LIGHT AND SOUND, THE DRUM PREFOR OF SYLABLES AIMING TO MATCH ANOTHER PERSONS DIALOG TO SEGMENTS OF PREWRITTEN TEXT and understanding extreamly far the mathematics and implicatio ns of that paper with  gree n ink of spheres in tetrahdron with spring loaded time machine in gallery

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826281 - 06/06/17 08:35 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Im pretty sure this might be a super forwards move for producing time machines, these posts. Join in.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826285 - 06/06/17 07:05 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Ah man I just found one of the ambitious statuses.......Rolling, how nice, this may just last awhile ............. about moving off the f'ing bed where I should stay and I always have to move off it.......NOO, this mode I cant escape from, but I can just let the akathisia slip away...........feels hella mad again man..:derdance:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826290 - 06/07/17 09:56 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

im going to try to upload key recording. I think its safe. Let it be known im playing it safe and am like just maybe the time machine works but positively entertaining to build test and talk of it as well as if it doesnt work is still enjoyable for gameplay with it.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826292 - 06/07/17 10:05 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Recordin TM description
It doesnt upload its like a $50 record. Ill send it elsewhere. Someone want to provide a cell instant messege number for recodings on how to make time machines maybe/probably/possibly

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #826308 - 06/08/17 03:37 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Im confused on how this "time machine" actually works.

What is the mechanism of action exactly?

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #826309 - 06/08/17 06:17 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

obviously its the spinning ping pong ball, that's science 101, that combined with imagination and you have your self a working time machine.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #826310 - 06/08/17 08:53 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

A time machine.........i think of the time engrained in ones own head, drawing to the clock all the time and feeling sadness of the entrapment, the tracking of the time creates a great stress about life...... and daydreams as ive said are scary, but why fear that...... its calm:uhoh:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826312 - 06/08/17 01:32 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I'll provide a pic (its not what you expect) as soon as I get my free tracfone working. It has a lot of audio record storage space. The window should be closer to the base. The TM looks like a sleek plastic nontransparent 7foot lava  lamp with a window at the base of the tube as opposed to drawing, an additional Tesla sparking electrical unit is employed with electrically insulated pair of levers right hand has a pair of buttons on handle. The things like a sleek area 51 looking device that's fun to play with even if it pretty much doesn't work. Should work around a percentage of times such that luminous (vibrating sparking) intersection (called interpoint) never 90% with proper readings) moves through window unless latter or simultaneously (like 50/50 flip) the lever is maneuvered to unclick top balls (which are boyant hollow, magnetized pair of pingpong size spheres) and if they are unclicked there is noted interpoint motion through window than always unclicking of balls in time window of around half a second. Requires technical theory to explain workings and how its true TM. Known as SCTM. To be used in a combination , playing with other player at arcade or video game console doing two things: at counsol there's special speakers that sound to player 80% like its there own brain hearing the thing sparadicaly but player indicates that the volumes total unaudable with trigger pull for slit-sec message sent B.I.T. to increase volume in2sec wave; the other combined feature is SCTM operator/player attempts repetitiously to TMquestionair control segments of heard dialog to match segments of text.
  So its a tall tube with two levers coming out of the base box the tube with a window near the bottom , the tube is filled with water and has a vigorous air buble pump at the base and a fairly eratic fast strobe light at the top, the spiral cones made from paperclip type metal hand would around posterpaper cones standing free of corkscrew exoskelliton except at base of the wires are cylendericaly wound around plastic 12inch corkscrew for track of SC pair. Post about operation/opinions/theories all comments welcome. Pleas join in especially if you know some working time machine stuff.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#826313 - 06/08/17 03:14 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

hey why not apply your brain to the marijuana business, I bet you can come up with some innovative technology that can change the game. I believe in you trippystuffs  :youthemandawg:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom