Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

American breeders keif sweat, greenpoint etc.
    #813390 - 05/14/16 06:53 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

So I've decided to run some grassroots(us) genetics this next run as I await my Mr nice order. Thought I'd post some is here so I can come back and information bout these breeders/strains, or y'all can input shit.
So I got a small closet to work with and can run only a small batch of plants at a time, for pheno hunting anyway. But that's what's gonna happen with this next strain.
I've got eight Afghan diesel X blue fire cross from kief sweat running 3rd week in,cloning in a month, to begin my exploration of genes being messed with stateside.
Magash_where ya at? Srsly wat you currently experimenting with?

I can't wait to have more room.

Anyone else grown some American bred bud? Anything irresistible. I personally couldn't beat the price for what I hope will be primo shit.
Sitting bull by green point is the other one I'm messing with, only popped two tho. Thanks bs

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

Re: American breeders keif sweat, greenpoint etc. [Re: ashfiken]
    #819178 - 09/11/16 06:16 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

So I've run these plants and i will say I'm purty impressed.
Green points sitting bull came out phenomenal, still packin on the scent in cure but has a nice sour fruit(not lemon) smell, and would be great(my pheno atleast) in a sog Bc it grew and packed of one giant cola untopped and untrimmed(relatively) side branches produced dank quality bud with appreciable yield.

Second is the afghan diesel x blue fire I was running by kief sweat,
I've got two keepers to the next round one(1) is my slightly more compact, in bud structure and plant structure, next one the roots(sativa as fuck is why) wanted to drop more than I allowed with planting and it (possibly dankest) died standing up, just dried out under my light, so that plant has gone to hash this run, mmmmm. I have taken clones of all and will be running a bigger pot for the dieselxfires. All in all I got awesome genetics lost a few females culled a few males and have nothing but good things to say about these.
Granted I did not buy and pop 100 of these guys. For small population trial speaking I'd say they are
Top notch.
Next run I have the wonderful luck of getting these clones plugging and some of magashs! Beans!
Ak47/blue dream filling up room wherever I
Have it, think I got 4 to stick around in my veg, hoping for 2 and 2 as I go to flower. Expect great things with these too, naturally.
Might get some finishes product pics up soon if anyone jnterested..

Cheers

OfflineGrit
    #819180 - 09/11/16 07:36 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I purchased a few packs from GP, some of his stardawg and pbog crosses. I gave my buddy a few beans from my pack of sunshine og (92 og x pbog) and he got a sweet female. It's super fire smoke, rock hard little buds of lemon/pinesol dank kush. Pretty impressive. A little bit of a fussy plant and longer flowering than what I like to run, I think he said he let his run for 72 days, but damn, it is good smoke.  Tastes exceptionally good, lemon/kushy flavor lingers in your mouth after you blow out your hit.

OfflineGrit
Re: American breeders keif sweat, greenpoint etc. [Re: Grit]
    #819181 - 09/11/16 07:58 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Also, I'm doing some clones of gorilla breath this morning , I started 1 seed of that and it was female. Crazy vigorous vegetative growth, I believe this one I have right now leans towards GG#4, she smells awesome too. I got this gorilla breath from Thugpug (American breeder/genetics) it is GG#4 x mendobreath. She blew up when I topped her and overall a strong healthy plant. Eventually when things start taking off, I'll put up a grow log or at least share some pictures.

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#819189 - 09/11/16 06:21 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I'd like to see the thug pug stuff, for sure, saw his gear when I ordered my packs of kief sweat.
Did the sunshine og turn out to have a sativa leaning growth pattern? I've got all sorta these sativa dominant hybrids I fear they may become my bread and butter.
But I must say the greenpoint stardawg cross I just ran was a beautiful short fat bitch. Gonna run atleast 4 of her next go..
Hunting for what I really like and ones I will love to keep. I don't get to give these sativa leanin the towering presence they want and I think it makes me biased against them not pulling off huge colas..
Grower probs
Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #819193 - 09/11/16 08:53 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

You'll like the Ak x Blue Dream it yields huge.

Most of the strains I'm working with right now are my own creations.

I'm also doing a lot of work with GDP, Black Domina, OG Kush, Ak47, Blue Dream and a few others.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineGrit
    #819196 - 09/12/16 06:10 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I think that sunshine og was balanced 50/50 indica/sativa smoke wise, it grew tall and spindly and needed support, small little buds on it.

Firestax is opening a USA site in a few days, I know there will be some thugpug beans available there, sophie breath, wounded warrior breath, meat breath and a few more.

OfflineGrit
    #819197 - 09/12/16 06:32 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Did the stardawg come thru pretty good on that sitting bull? That was C99 x stardawg? Probably going to be one of the next beans I start is one of the stardawg crosses I have. Probably sky pilot I'll start or the bx1, so hard to decide lol.

OfflineGrit
    #819198 - 09/12/16 06:45 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Here some more American breeders, one of my patients just gave me all these packs to sift through and grow out for them. Im pretty excited to eventually get into the Franchise alien tarantula pack (kyle kushman strawberry cough x alien kush)

The banana and cherries is from thugpug (banana og x cherry puff)
The chem soda cookies is from Jaws

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#819204 - 09/12/16 02:32 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Drool.
I'd love to try that sky pilot. Or bx1
Sweet that peeps just collect seed for YOU to grow out..
And yes the sitting bull is glass slipperxstardawg, I'd say that now beginning the dry you can def tell the stardawg has it's place, thick layers of astringent smelling trichs..
Awesome plant so far. See how great the smoke is shortly only made a few trial bong rips of pop corny nugs.

Mag- Awesome to hear, I'm sure they will be prolific for me and I'll keep them round awhile. Any tips on a strain you must be expert of?
I will be itchin to try something GDP related soon, I've kept away from purps and such so it'll be a new taste smell and everything for me.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #819426 - 09/19/16 05:33 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

they just put sky pilot back up at gp also a few of the wild west strains

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

OfflineGrit
Re: American breeders keif sweat, greenpoint etc. [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #819441 - 09/20/16 05:29 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Most everything is out of stock again, although I did get a pack of cookies n chem ( cookies n cream x stardawg) and a pack of black gold (onycd x stardawg). Black gold is going to be awesome, chem 91, chem 4 and chem D in one plant. I been trying to get that bandit breath (ogkb x stardawg), but it sells out within minutes every time he releases it. I had the bandit breath in my cart just this last weekend, but it was sold out by the time I checked out to pay. I was pissed lol, been trying to get it since last fall when all the wild west series became available.

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #819563 - 09/23/16 05:13 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I know I want that sky pilot but they keep bringing it back so hopefully I'll get some someday dude that that black gold sounds epic that's the one with a garlic pheno right? the only way I catch the deals is with the news letter you were absolutely right with this vendor grit thanks bud

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds